and the European Union headquarters in The Hague,
去年大会开幕仪式前一秒
where last year a bomb was defused moments before
那里拆除了一枚炸♥弹♥
the General Assembly's opening session.
此前 他的行动都在海外
Before now, everything has been overseas.
他的下一个目标也许就在这里
Well, his next target could be here
或者他已经离境了
or maybe he's already left the country.
不能封锁机场
Can't lock down the airports.
我们根本不知道在找谁
We have no idea who we're looking for.
科西嘉人 虽然十恶不赦
The Corsican, as bad as he may be,
但只是凯勒医生客户名单上的一个名字
is only one name on Dr. Koehler's client list.
难道重点不该是找到那个名单吗
Shouldn't we be focused on finding the list?
也许不知道他什么样 但多亏莎马
We may not know what this guy looks like, but thanks to Samar
打坏了他的尾灯 我们找到了他的车
shooting out his taillight, we were able to trace his car.
第一天回来就已经让我们刮目相看了
First day back, and you're already showing us up.
在里根国际机场附近的停车场
It was found in a remote lot at Reagan International.
现场有两具尸体 符合你们看到的
There were two bodies identified at the scene
开走科西嘉人车的两个人的特征
matching the men you saw driving away in The Corsican's car.
为什么要杀自己人
Why would he kill his own people?
和杀凯勒医生团队的理由一样
Same reason he killed Koehler and his team --
他们知道他的长相
they knew what he looked like.
他们是仅剩的知情人
They were the only remaining ones who did.
阿兰姆 调出那个停车场所有监控
Aram, pull every feed from that lot you can find.
要是有匹配 交给运输安全管理局
If you get a hit, circulate it to TSA.
我们会找到名单
We'll find that list,
但现在有紧急情况要处理
but right now we've got an emergency on our hands.
去里根 和机场警♥察♥合作
Get to Reagan, coordinate with Airport Authority Police,
告诉他们情况紧急
tell them we've got a situation.
-好了 先生 -谢谢
- All right, sir. - Thanks.
请稍等 女士
Wait there, ma'am.
-还有两分钟 -巴斯蒂安·莫罗
- Two minutes out. - Moreau, Bastien.
请你通知安保人员他就在那里
I need you to notify security he's on site and --
我就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
我没有可用身份信息
No, I do not have a positive ID,
但你需要封锁机场
but you need to put the facility on lockdown
扣留乘客
and hold all passengers.
三号♥警报 所有人回复
Code three, all responders.
白人男性 五十多岁 可能有武器
White male. Mid-50s. May be armed.
先生 我很抱歉
Sir, I'm terribly sorry.
能让我在登机前用一下洗手间吗
Can we please stop at the men's room before getting to my gate?
当然 先生 没问题
Of course, sir. Not a problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
封锁所有出口
Lock it down. All points of exit.
送机 抵达 停车场 所有地方
Drop-off, pick-up, parking garages, everywhere.
联调局纳瓦比探员 带我见你长官
Agent Navabi, FBI. I need you take me to your C.O.
所有男性乘客要搜身 核查证件
I need every male passenger searched, ID'd,
全员集中到一个安全区域
and taken to a secure area.
-你们的监控呢 -在这边
- Where are your security feeds? - Over here.
长官 请马上过来 我们有发现
Sir! We need you right away. We got something.
所有小队注意
All units, suspect is impersonating
嫌犯伪装成着栗色西服的机场员工
an airport employee in a maroon blazer.
所有小队请注意
Attention, all units.
白人男性嫌犯
...white male suspect...
怎么了
Yes?
凯勒夫人
Mrs. Koehler,
我为您的遭遇深感遗憾
I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
你怎么
How did --
你是谁
Who are you?
您丈夫的朋友 我叫雷蒙德
A friend of your husband's. My name is Raymond.
我是为毕加索而来
I'm here for the Picasso.
这倒是挺意外
Well. This is unexpected.
汉斯怎么会把它给你
Why would Hans want you to take him?
他非常爱毕加索
He loved Picasso.
您对您丈夫的工作有多少了解
How much do you know about your husband's line of work?
他是名出色的外科医生
He was a great surgeon.
他定期外出几个月不是吗
He was away for months at a time, wasn't he?
他的客户遍布全球
He had clients all over the world.
是的
He did.
他的许多客户都是
Many of those clients were...
犯罪分子
criminals.
其中还有不少恶人
Some of them terrible men and terrible women.
-不可能 -这是事实
- That's not so. - It is.
我很清楚 因为我也是其中一员
I should know. I'm one of them.
那是什么
What is that?
您丈夫的客户名单
Your husband's client list.
-你是为这个而来 -对
- That's what you came for. - Yes.
并把这个给您
And to give you this.
这是个匿名银行账户 有五百万资产
It's a numbered bank account with $5 million in it...
里面还有个人名
and also the name of a man who's standing by
他会帮您伪造身份
to create your false identification.
我不明白
I don't understand.
其他客户会来找这份名单
Other clients will come looking for this list.
我不知多少人 也不知何时来
I don't know how many or when.
只知道他们肯定会来
Just that they will.
他们来的时候您最好不在这里
And you do not want to be here when they do.
你问什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我说过 汉斯是我的朋友
As I said, Hans was a friend of mine.
是他成就了我
I wouldn't be the person I am if it weren't for him.
我建议您去开罗
I recommend Cairo.
美丽 历史悠久
Beautiful, historic.
而且多亏了
And thanks to a combination
穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟会和国际恐伊情绪
of the Muslim Brotherhood and international Islamophobia,
完全没什么西方游客光顾
completely abandoned by Western tourists.
您和毕加索可以独占金字塔
You and Picasso will have the pyramids to yourselves.
让我理一理 我们跟丢了莫罗
So let me get this straight. We lost Moreau.
他假借航♥空♥公♥司♥代表的身份瞒过了安检
He slipped security using the identity of an airline rep.
监控显示他从员工停车场
Security feeds show him stealing a car
偷了辆车
from an employee parking lot.
我们已经发布汽车信息了
We have word out on the vehicle now.
-有消息吗 -还没
- Any hits? - Not yet.
所以他跑了 凯勒死了
So he's gone, and Koehler is dead,
他的客户名单也消失了
and the names of his clients died with him.
-除了莫罗 -上帝才知道他在哪
- All except Moreau. - Who's God knows where
要干什么
and about to do God knows what.
雷丁顿没想让我们抓到凯勒
Reddington never wanted us to catch Koehler.
他有告诉过你自己的算盘吗
Any chance he told you what it was?
他没说
No. He didn't.
你想过我说的话了吗
Did you think about what I said --
你愿意付出我所说的代价吗
about the price and whether you're willing to pay it?
想了
I did.
你决定了吗
And have you made a decision?
我们认识的雷蒙德·雷丁顿不可信
The Raymond Reddington we know can't be trusted.
但是还有另一个雷丁顿
But there was another Reddington.
另一个雷丁顿
Another Reddington?
一时难以解释
It's hard to explain,
但我想知道我们曾经信任的雷丁顿
but I want to know how the Reddington we could trust
是如何怎么变得不可信了
turned into the one we can't.
我必须要知道
I have to know.
无论代价有多大
Whatever the price.
我之前说我们是互相依赖的关系
I meant what I said before
这句话是认真的
about our relationship being symbiotic.
我帮你 你帮我
I help you, you help me.
我们互相帮助
We help each other.
这是什么
What's this?
安全保障
An insurance policy.
凯勒医生不仅是一位天才外科医生
Dr. Koehler was a not only a gifted surgeon,
同时还是一个十分聪明的人
but also a man smart enough to know that his life
知道那些付钱让他整容的人
was threatened by the very men and women
威胁他要干掉他
who paid for his services.
因此 他保留了档案
For that reason, he kept a dossier --
所有经他手改头换面之人的名单
a list of every face he changed.
莫罗知道这张名单的存在
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表