You don't believe he's responsible for this most recent murder?
他人在监狱里
He's in prison.
这并不意味着他无罪
Which doesn't mean he's innocent of the crimes
他已经认罪了
he's already confessed to.
雷丁顿认为卡莱尔雇了个杀手
Reddington believes Carlyle contracted a killing
来帮他脱罪
to help his case.
我也是《解冻》的忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan of "Thaw," too,
我不敢相信雷丁顿先生会听它
and I can't believe Mr. Reddington could listen to it
而且还认为托拜厄斯有罪
and actually think that Tobias is guilty.
这 太疯狂了
That is...crazy.
很明显是那个教授干的
It was obviously the professor.
-哪个教授 -阿德里安·麦卡弗里
- The professor? - Adrian McCaffrey.
他在布罗克顿大学教英语
He teaches English at Brockton University
三个受害者都是他的学生
and had all three victims as his students.
事实上《解冻》发现其中一个受害者
In fact, "Thaw" uncovered that one of the victims, Lauren Key,
劳伦·基 对他提起过性骚扰诉讼
had filed a suit against him for sexual harassment.
在第一次审判中 大学没有向警方
Now, the university didn't disclose this to the police
透露这件事
during the first trial.
这你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我不知道 但如果雷丁顿是对的
I don't know, but if Reddington is right,
这个杀人犯正准备玩弄司法体系来脱罪
this murderer is about to manipulate the justice system to walk free.
基恩 雷斯勒 和警♥察♥谈谈
Keen, Ressler, talk to the police.
阿兰姆 如果你这么肯定是教授 就去查查他
Aram, if you're so certain about the professor, check him out.
就像最初的谋杀受害者一样
Well, like the original murder victims,
尸体被浸泡在液氮中
the corpse was marinated in liquid nitrogen --
零下160度
320 below.
但有趣的是
But here's the interesting thing.
看看她头皮后面的瘀伤
Take a look at the bruising at the back of her scalp.
所有受害者的死因都是体温过低
Cause of death in all the victims was hypothermia,
但他们的尸体上也有受到钝器击打的痕迹
but they also showed evidence of blunt-force trauma
是由酒窝槌造成的 像嫩肉器一样
caused by a dimpled mallet, like a meat tenderizer.
这里的瘀伤痕迹与其他人的相同
The bruising pattern here is identical to the others.
凶手用了一模一样的工具
Whoever did this used the same exact instrument.
我们有一位消息人士称
We have a source who suggests
卡莱尔可能告诉了凶手具体怎么做
that the killer may have been told how to do it by Carlyle.
他们正在努力使他看起来无罪
That they're working together to make it look like he's innocent.
他不需要太多的指导
He wouldn't need much coaching.
听过播客的人都知道怎么做
Whoever listened to that podcast would know how to do it,
能让你把嫌疑犯范围缩小到
which limits your suspects to what --
三百多万人吧
like 3 million people?
救命
Help!
拜托
Please!
求你了 帮帮我
Please, help me!
救命
Help!
-我们想要一个名字 -我不知道
- We want a name. - I don't have one.
首先是播客让你获得了重审机会
Oh, first a podcast gets you a new trial,
当陪审团要决定你的命运时 一具尸体出现了
and then a body drops when the jury is trying to decide your fate?
我不是因为运气好才被重审
I didn't get a retrial because of luck.
而是因为金伯利·欧文斯
I got a retrial because Kimberly Owens
揭露了警方的不当行为和取证
uncovered police misconduct and suppression of evidence.
那个女人是我的天使
That woman, she's my angel.
在今天开始之前 我有一个悲伤的消息要分享
Before I start today, I have sad news to share.
另一个布罗克顿学生被报告失踪
Another Brockton student has been reported missing.
她的名字叫珍妮·马西尼克
Her name is Jenny Marciniak.
有人吗
Hello?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
让我出去
Let me out.
我们看了你的供词
We've seen your confession.
你承认杀了那些女人
You admitted to killing those women.
为了结束审讯我什么都会说
I would've said anything to end that interrogation,
所以我那么做了
and so I did.
如果我要用一个词来总结这个案子
If I had to pick one word to sum up this case,
我会用"失踪"
it would be "Missing."
2013年有五个女孩失踪 现在有两个女孩失踪
Five girls went missing in 2013 and two now,
而且其他东西也没有找到
but other things are missing, too.
用来攻击女孩的武器没有找到
The weapon used to knock out the girls is missing.
警♥察♥把托拜厄斯的生活撕成碎片 也没有找到
Police tore Tobias' life apart and never found it.
作案地点没有找到
The kill site is missing.
托拜厄斯和一个室友住在马诺尔楼
Tobias lived in Manor Hall with a roommate.
他不可能在那把尸体冷冻在液氮里
It's not exactly a place he could've frozen a body in liquid nitrogen
而不让任何人注意到
without anyone noticing.
我讨厌更多的人被伤害
I hate that anyone more is being hurt,
但或许还有一线希望 真♥相♥最终会被揭晓
but maybe the silver lining is the truth will finally come out.
-真♥相♥是什么 -真♥相♥就是最重要的
- The truth? - The truth is that Lauren Key's
劳伦·基针对阿德里安·麦卡弗里博士的
sexual-harassment report against Dr. Adrian McCaffrey
性骚扰报告被视而不见了
is the biggest missing piece of all.
当然 我们现在拿到了
We have it now, of course,
但是在2013年的
but it is missing
官方卷宗中 它不见了
from the official case in 2013.
当最初的谋杀发生时 我是布罗克顿的学生
I was a student at Brockton while the original murders were happening,
每个人都知道
and everyone knew
麦卡弗里喜欢睡那些年龄不到他一半的女生
McCaffrey liked sleeping with girls half his age.
他的学生都因为拒绝了他而变成了受害者吗
Were all of the victims students of his that turned him down?
最新的两个受害者都是他的学生
Both of the new victims had him as a professor.
麦卡弗里才是警♥察♥应该找的人
McCaffrey is the one police should be talking to.
珍妮·马西尼克在十二小时前被绑♥架♥了
Jenny Marciniak was kidnapped 12 hours ago?
我委托人可有铁证如山的不在场证明
My client has an ironclad alibi.
麦卡弗里博士有什么
What's Dr. McCaffrey's?
我在办公室里判作业
I was in my office, grading my papers,
我一直都这样
just like I always do.
-有人能证实这一点吗 -这件事太荒谬了
- Can anyone corroborate that? - This whole thing is ridiculous.
我不应该成为嫌疑犯
I shouldn't be a suspect.
先生 你不是正式的嫌疑犯
Sir, you are not officially a suspect.
是么 那我只是和联调局随便聊聊吗
Oh, sure, I'm just having a little chat with the FBI.
只是一些问题 比如
It's just a-a-a few questions, like, um,
关于性骚扰的投诉
about that sexual-harassment complaint.
你就是其中之一 对吧
Ah. You're one of those, aren't you?
你听过那个播客
You've listened to that podcast.
你应该知道我正在控告那个女人诽谤
You should know that I am suing that woman for defamation.
我只是好奇你认为学校为什么
I'm just curious why you think the college didn't disclose
在调查期间没有披露这项指控
the allegation during the original investigation.
-因为那不是事实 -好的
- Because it was untrue. - Okay.
等一下 所以
Hang on. So --
所以你否认其中一个受害者说的
So you deny that one of the victims had reported that,
你说过
uh, you had said,
"她穿着裙子很好看"
uh, "She looked good in her skirt,"
以及 "如果她对更好的成绩感兴趣
and that, "if she was interested in a better grade,
下课后她应该来办公室找你"
she should see you in your office after class"?
我承认有人投诉
I acknowledge that a complaint was made.
我也承认
I also acknowledge
我把她的论文称为《十日谈》的衍生物
that I had called her paper on "The Decameron" derivative,
然后我没有给她个好分数
and I graded her accordingly.
她只是在报复我
She was just getting back at me.
所有受害者都是你的学生
All of the victims have been your students.
我是说 你得承认这有点奇怪 对吧
I mean...you have to admit that's a little weird, right?
不 我不必承认任何事
No, I don't have to admit anything.
我教最初级的英语课程
I teach English 101.
你很难在布罗克顿找到
It would be harder for you to find
一个我还没教过的学生
a student at Brockton that I haven't taught.
那你和学生们上♥床♥的谣言呢
And the rumors you were sleeping with students?
你听起来就像我前妻
You sound just like my ex-wife.
你的档案里也有我的离婚协议吗
Do you have my divorce agreement in that file of yours, as well?
因为如果你看过 你就会知道
Because if you did, you would know
从来没有证据表明我有外遇
that there was never a speck of evidence that I had an affair.
他们都在撒谎 所有人
They were lies, all of them.
因此我在离婚中得到了我想要的一切
And I got everything I wanted in the divorce because of that fact,
就像当我和金伯利·欧文斯的诉讼结束后
just like I am gonna get everything that I want
我也会得到任何我想要的
once I'm finished with Kimberly Owens.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No.
你生气了 你更不应该不小心
You are angry. You shouldn't also be careless.
我需要一些时间思考
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表