对范·尼斯是这样 对蒂姆也是
Not about Van Ness or -- or about Tim.
他等不及慢慢榨干蒂姆了 是吗
He's not gonna wait to bleed Tim dry, is he?
是的 他的动作会更快
No. He's working, uh, much faster than that.
德迪 他对你做了什么
Deidre, what is he doing to you?
-去拿药 -就在我房♥间里
- Go get the pills. - They're in my room.
别傻站着啊 快去拿
Then don't just stand there like a post! Go get 'em!
说话啊
Talk to me!
谁都不准走
Hey! No one's going anywhere!
只是
Just -- -
海伦 去拿药
Helen, go get the damn pills.
怎么回事
What is this?
-你为什么这么做 -为了钱
- Why are you doing this? - For the money.
彼得森住在十六层的顶层套房♥
Peterson's on the 16th floor, in the penthouse suite.
我上去 你确保楼内的安全
I'll go up. You secure the building.
请带我去见安保负责人
I'm gonna need you to take me to your head of security.
告诉他
Tell him.
-说什么 -告诉他
- Tell him what? - Tell him.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是你的 蒂姆
It's yours, Tim-bo.
真的怀孕了 恭喜
A real-life bun in the oven. Congratulations.
抱歉 亲爱的 可是
Sorry, babe, but...
不然你以为我们怎么才能拿到钱呢
how else do you think we're gonna get that cash?
剧情是这样的
Here's how it works.
你发现了孩子的事
You found out about the baby...
你不太能接受
You didn't take the news so well.
当然你已经喝醉了 再加上药物作用
Of course you've been drinking. And along with the pills...
-我们发生争执 你对我动手 -没有
- We fought, you got violent. - No.
没办法 她只能自卫
No choice but to defend herself.
她拿到了你有了钱 开始疑神疑鬼之后
She got her hands on that gun of yours you've been traveling with
一直带着的枪
ever since you got rich and paranoid.
没人会相信你的
Nobody's gonna believe you.
说真的 蒂姆
Honestly? Tim...
拖车场长大的孩子
A kid from a trailer park...
酗酒又吸毒
drunk and high on pills
被怀孕的女友
is killed by his pregnant girlfriend
出于自卫杀死
who's only trying to defend herself?
找到了 给
Got 'em. Here you go.
钱你拿不到的
You'll never get the money.
我没有遗嘱 也没有房♥产计划
I don't have a will, an estate plan.
但你有孩子 你死了
But you have a kid, and with you dead,
遗产将留给你唯一的血亲
the inheritance goes to your only living next of kin --
你的孩子
your child.
猜猜我们的孩子的监护权会归谁
And guess who gets sole custody of our child, hmm?
蒂姆
Tim?
这个计划怎么样
How's that for a plan?
联调局 举手 把手举起来
FBI! Hands. Show me your hands!
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
该死
Damn it.
基恩
Keen.
找到了彼得森和两个犯人
I got Peterson and two of the preps,
但是德迪跑了
but Deidre's on the move.
就该叫个服务员 让他带个推车
We should've called the bellhop, told him to bring the cart.
我们不需要推车
We don't need the cart.
你说不需要 结果就是我拎着
You say we don't need the cart, then I carry the bags!
我们需要推车
We need the cart!
好吧 下次我叫车
Okay, next time, I'll get the cart.
不许动 我说不许动
Don't move! I said don't move!
不是说您 先生 夫人 麻烦挡一下门好吗
Not you, sir. Ma'am, can you please hold the door?
你 起来
You. Get up!
这地方再也别想做我们的生意
This place doesn't get our business anymore.
欢迎回来 我想简单说一下
Uh, welcome back. I want to make a brief record.
首先是公布我的调查结果 同时也为雷丁顿先生
First to establish my findings, but also to preserve the facts
必然会提交的上诉澄清事实
for Mr. Reddington's inevitable appeal.
我已经听过控方提交的录音
I have listened to the recording provided by the prosecution.
这通电♥话♥完全
The call is in sum and substance
符合后来无线电中的描述
exactly as the resulting radio run describes.
我认为强迫政♥府♥
I find no compelling justification
将录音列入证据
for forcing the Government to put the recording
并不合理
in evidence at this proceeding.
雷丁顿先生 如果你还有最终陈述
Mr. Reddington, if you have any final argument,
可以开始了
I'm ready to hear it.
他有什么理由 法官阁下
What did he have, Your Honor?
-谁有什么理由 -鲍德温警官
- What did who have? - Officer Baldwin.
收到一条拒绝透露姓名人士的线报
A tip from a source who refused to give their name.
完全没有解释他们是如何获知的信息
No explanation as to how their information was acquired,
没有可靠先例
no prior history of reliability,
甚至没有充足理由相信线报可靠
no compelling reason to believe the tip was even credible.
细节呢
And the details?
白人男性 五十左右 穿西装戴帽子
A white man in his 50s wearing a suit and hat?
在纽约市熙熙攘攘的大街上
On a busy street in New York City?
我绝无可能是唯一一个
I couldn't possibly have been the only one.
举报人又是怎么知道
And how did the caller know
我当时藏匿着武器的呢
I was carrying a concealed weapon?
我的武器可是藏匿起来的
It was concealed, for God's sake.
得要有怎样夸张的想象力
In what stretch of the imagination
才能就这样的线报进行搜查
could this kind of tip justify this search?
鲍德温警官当时显然也是知道这一点的
Officer Baldwin obviously knew that when he got there,
所以他才没有直接对我动手
which is why he didn't just throw me up against a wall.
他知道他掌握的消息
He knew that what he had
超越了合理怀疑范围
didn't amount to reasonable suspicion under the law.
那他怎么办呢 他决定调查我
So what did he do? He investigated.
请原谅我语气中的嘲讽
Please excuse my drip of sarcasm,
但是鲍德温警官问我要身份证明
but Officer Baldwin asked for some identification,
我给了他一个那么逼真的身份证明
and I gave him a false ID so magnificent,
连我自己都开始相信我叫乔治•墨菲了
even I started to believe my name was George Murphy.
他说我当时紧张地四处张望
He said I looked around nervously.
事实是 我当时还嘲笑了他
The truth is, I made fun of the man.
我拒绝对他表示
I refused to give him
他认为自己应该得到的尊重
the respect he somehow believe he deserved.
偶尔我也会急躁 说了句可能不该说的话
It happens. I get impatient. I make a comment I might regret.
这是我心理治疗过程中的最大问题
It's one of my biggest issues in therapy,
其他问题还包括童年阴影
along with some residual anxiety from childhood
以及性幻想问题 这个我们还是私下聊吧
and a sexual fascination I'd prefer to discuss in chambers.
但重点是 那条线报毫无根据
But the point is the tip gave him next to nothing,
他的调查也是一样
and his own observations didn't change things one iota.
我清楚 你清楚 甚至他也清楚
I know it, you know it, and even he knows it,
这就很能说明问题了 因为我知道
which is saying a lot since I'm pretty sure
他唯一在乎的 就是因此事名声大噪
all he cares about is reading his name in the papers
以及拍他老板的马屁
and the whiff of his boss's backside.
看吧 我又来了
You see? There I go again.
我保证我会尽快和心理医生解决这个问题
I promise I will work on this with my therapist
只要您赶紧拍板
just as soon as you kick the gun
然后让我赶紧出去
and let me get the hell out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么就这么傻呢
How could I have been so stupid?
你希望幻想能成真
You wanted the fantasy to be real.
你想要个家
You wanted a family.
那么久
All that time.
那么多谎言
All those lies.
我理解
I know what it's like
被以为是亲人的人欺骗的感觉
to be fooled by people who you think are family.
我知道那有多痛苦
I know how painful that is.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-我有话跟他说 -为什么
- I need to speak with him. - Why?
这件事与雷丁顿无关
This doesn't have anything to do with Reddington.
很快就好
I only need a minute.
-彼得森先生 -你是什么人
- Mr. Peterson. - Who are you?
我的雇主救了你一命
I work for the man who saved your life.
我是来请你回报他的
I'm here to ask you to do him a favor in return.
哈里斯·范·尼斯因钱财而遇害
Harris Van Ness was murdered for his money.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表