有去数据库进行对比吗
Did you run him through the database --
查驾照和信♥用♥卡♥
license, credit cards?
查了 他好像在特区
I did, and it appears he's in D.C.
他最近一笔消费是入住
His last purchase was for a hotel room
第四大道和E街附近的酒店
near 4th and E Street.
就在一个小时之前
And that -- that was under an hour ago.
通知雷斯勒和基恩
Notify Ressler and Keen.
让他们去会会莫雷拉先生
Have them pay Mr. Morella a visit.
我记得地检办公室的一位女士说
I thought the lady at the DA's Office
要等到今天晚点
said that I wouldn't be giving a statement
-才来录我的供词 -对 那个嘛
- until later today. - Yes. About that...
事实上 我不是地检办公室的
the truth is, I don't work for the DA's Office.
我是代表塔梅兰先生来的
I'm here on behalf of Mr. Tamerlane.
什么 你骗我
What? You lied to me?!
卡特女士 冷静
Miss Carter, please. Calm down.
你来这是想怎么着
And you're here to what -- you're here to what --
想收买♥♥我吗 是这样吗
try and buy me off? Is that what this is?
他以为他能用钱让我做伪证
He thinks he can just pay me off and make me lie
掩盖他对那可怜的姑娘做的事吗
about what I saw him do to that poor girl?!
没那么简单
It's not quite that simple.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What are you doing?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 放开我
Ohh! Help me! Let go of me!
不
No!
根据疾控中心的数据
According to the CDC,
意外事故是25到34岁之间的女性
accidents are the leading cause of death
致死的主要原因
among women 25 to 34.
这一原因在黑人女性死亡案例中只占18%
It only accounts for 18% of deaths among black women.
而在你这种
But at 36.9%,
白人女性中占36.9%
it's number one with a bullet
是位列第一的原因
among white women like yourself.
洗完澡出来悲催地滑倒了
Tragic slip and fall coming out of the shower,
你就成了疾控中心
and, sadly, you'll be just one more statistic
健康公平年度报告中又一例可悲的案例
in the CDC's annual report on health equity.
马克·吐温说得好 世上有三种谎言
As Mark Twain said, there's three kinds of lies --
谎言 该死的谎言和统计数据
lies, damned lies, and statistics.
我们来评估
So, we are here to evaluate
你是否有能力接受审判
whether you're competent to stand trial.
这椅子真舒服
This is a comfy chair.
你明白是什么意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
舒服吗
It's comfy?
"有能力"是指你能够理解
Competency means you are capable of understanding...
你所面临的起诉的
...the characteristic and consequences
性质及其后果
of the proceedings against you.
根据我看过的庭审记录
Based on what I've read in the trial transcript,
-你挺能理解的 -而我还是不明白
- you seem quite capable. - And yet I don't...
为什么我要上庭受审
understand why I'm there -- in court.
我不知道自己哪里做错了
I don't know what I've done wrong.
-不明白 -真不太明白
- You don't? - Not really, no.
你杀人了吗
Have you killed people?
污染河流会害死人 害死好人
Polluting rivers kills people, good people --
杀人牟利
killed for profit.
提高限速也会害死人 就为节省时间
Raising the speed limit kills people -- to save time.
死刑
The death penalty.
不义之战害死了好多人
Unjust wars have killed so many people.
我所做的
Whatever I've done,
是我认为的正义之事
I've done because I thought it was just.
要问我真的明白我所面临的起诉吗
So, do I really understand the proceedings against me?
我还真不明白
No, I don't.
我会安排做一系列诊断性测试
I'm going to administer a series of diagnostics tests.
如果测试的目的是
If they're designed to see
看看我是否能区分
whether I can distinguish between
法律认定的犯罪行为
the behavior the system defines as criminal
以及我所理解的非法行为
and that which I deem appropriate...
那我做不到
I can't.
先从罗夏墨迹测试开始
Let's start with the Rorschach test.
墨迹测试 我得警告你
Ah. Inkblots. I must warn you,
它们在我眼中全像生殖器
they all look like genitalia to me.
瞧啊
There you go.
收到
Copy.
联调局特别探员雷斯勒和基恩 什么情况
Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. What's going on here?
二十分钟前接到报♥警♥
Got a call about 20 minutes ago.
客房♥服务员进来时发现一名已死亡的女性
Housekeeping found a DOA female in the room.
像是滑倒了
Looks like a slip and fall.
这可不是滑倒了
That's no slip and fall.
这个人 卡梅伦·莫雷拉是嫌犯
This guy -- Cameron Morella, he's our suspect.
他还在逃 封锁这里 搜索大楼
He's on the move. Lock it down. Search the building.
你好 阿蒂克斯
Hello, Atticus.
好久不见
It's been a while.
辛辛那提的愚蠢举动我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about all the tomfoolery in Cincinnati,
但我相信事情会过去的
but I'm confident it'll all blow over
你很快就能无罪释放
and you'll be acquitted soon.
我来是想找你帮忙
I came here because I need a favor.
是我们都认识的人
It's about our mutual acquaintance.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
我有麻烦了 得找到他
I'm in trouble, and I need to find him.
只有你能帮我了
If anyone can help me, it's you.
很重要 阿蒂克斯
This is important, Atticus.
事关生死
It's a matter of life and death.
你可以跟他说上一整天
You can talk at him all day,
但他可不怎么开口
but he ain't gonna say much.
什么
I'm sorry?
罗德里克先生
Mr. Rodrick.
他们给了他一杯
They got him on a cocktail
抗精神病药和情绪稳定剂的混合制剂
of antipsychotics and mood stabilizers
多数人都安安静静地不说话了
that have most men counting worms.
但这是最好的办法了
It's for the best, though.
每隔三小时不吃药 他就会变成一头疯熊
He's a bear if he doesn't get his meds every three hours --
就像绿巨人一样
yeah, just like the Incredible Hulk.
别客气
Knock yourself out.
我的老天爷啊
Jiminy Christmas!
-怎么 -我的天啊
- What? - For the love of --
请告诉我那不是朱红霸鹟
Please tell me that's not a Vermilion Flycatcher.
-你在说些什么 -那个小家伙
- What are you talking about? - That little fella right there.
你们把霸鹟
What the hell are you people doing
关在玻璃箱里做什么
with a Flycatcher in your aviary?
这是濒危物种
They're endangered.
那个小家伙应该生活在自然栖息地里
That little guy should be in an open habitat
至少也应该在沙漠灌木丛
or desert scrub, at the very least.
我完全不了解鸟类
Look, I don't know nothing about birds
还有灌木和你说的那些
and desert scrub and all that.
你知道吗
You know what?
当我没说过 我绝对完全看错了
Never mind. I am absolutely dead wrong.
那是红金丝雀
That is a Red Factor Canary.
可能是家养的 完全没事
Probably domestically bred. He's perfectly fine.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
慢慢来 阿蒂克斯
One thing at a time, Atticus.
我会让你恢复清醒 之后你就能告诉我
I'll get you sober, and then you can tell me
怎么找到你朋友了
how to find your friend.
我们在宾馆和周围的监控画面中
We're not seeing any images of Klepper
都没有发现克莱伯
on hotel security or area CCTV.
他的信♥用♥卡♥没有使用过 手♥机♥...
His credit cards are dark, his cellphone --
警方搜查了整栋楼 没有找到他
MPD's swept the building. He's gone.
-他订的房♥间呢 -他从没进去过
- What about his hotel room? - He never entered it.
我们认为他订房♥间
We think he only purchased it
只是为了进入受害者所在的楼层
to get access to the victim's floor.
我刚刚和检察官办公室
I just had an interesting chat with the U.S. Attorney's Office
进行了一次有趣的对话
for the District of Columbia.
他们和此事有什么关系
What do they have to do with this?
死者的房♥间是他们付钱订的
They're paying the bill for the dead woman's room.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表