你得知道 我做这一切
You gotta know, everything I did,
都是为了我们
I did it for us.
-基恩 听到了吗 -一字不落
- Keen, you getting this? - Every word.
探戈分队 一旦
Tango Team, the minute
听到确认 就行动
you get verbal confirmation, move in.
-假设他携带了枪♥支♥ -收到
- Assume he's armed. - Copy that.
我清偿了外债
I made us square.
-再也不会有任何债务 -但怎么做到的
- There's no more debt. - But how?
我们可以偿还所有贷款
We're gonna be able to pay off all of our loans.
我们...可以重头开始 去别的地方
And we -- we can start over. We'll go somewhere else.
-去暖和的地方 -基恩 注意
- We'll go somewhere warm. - Keen, heads up.
游乐场边出现一个白人男性
We got a white male near the playground.
你认为是他老婆给什么人报了信
You think his wife tipped someone?
或者莫里斯带了个伴 我这就去查明白
Or Morris brought a plus-one. I'm gonna check it out.
我中途去了典当行
I stopped by the pawn shop.
如果做了违法的事情
If you've done something illegal,
请你一定要告诉我
you need to tell me, please.
我有东西要给你
I have something for ya.
现场出现一支枪
We've got a gun.
联调局 住手
FBI! Stop!
联调局 举起双手
FBI! Hands!
放下 放下 不准动
Put it down, put it down! Don't move!
亨利·莫里斯 因涉嫌谋杀
Henry Morris, you're under arrest
贝兹·纳格尔 现将你逮捕
for the murder of Betsy Nagel.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
亨利 你都干吗了
Henry, what have you done?!
我过了一遍名单 有所发现
I went over the manifest, and I think I found something.
真高兴听你这么说 唐
I'm glad to hear it, Don,
但我这边正忙着一个重要通报
but I'm in the middle of a big briefing here.
上面每个人不论死活 都没问题
Dead or alive, everyone's accounted for.
-除了一个 -所以你找我是为了
- Except one. - Then you need me because?
因为那个人在购买♥♥船票之前
Because that one person doesn't exist
并不存在
before buying a ticket for that ferry.
她的一切
Everything about her --
信用评级 社保 抵押支付
credit rating, social security, mortgage payments --
在她买♥♥票之后才有 之前都并不存在
it exists only after she bought that ticket, not before.
我说真的 我这个房♥间里满是
Seriously, I am in a room full of people
等着我给出威胁程度评估的人
waiting on me to give a threat assessment.
这很重要 MJ 我需要你帮忙
It's important, MJ. I need your help.
而且因为要私下查
It's also off-book,
我得找别人代劳
so I'm gonna have to farm out the legwork.
如果我把手头的资料给你 你能帮我做尽职调查吗
If I send you what I have, can you do the due diligence for me?
肯定会耗我很多时间 但如果是为你
It's gonna cost me, but for you,
克里米亚也可以暂缓
Crimea can wait.
我会记着的 伙计 多谢
I owe you, pal. Thanks.
这点绷带不够
This bandage isn't enough.
我真的必须去就医
I-I really need to go to a hospital.
除非你先回答我的问题
Not until you answer my question.
听着 我不知道怎么找到她
Look, I don't know how to find her.
-因为是她来找的你 -是的 在我家
- Because she came to you. - Yes! At the house.
好像她在研究我
I mean, it was like she was studying me.
她 她掌握各种信息
She -- She had all kinds of information.
什么样的信息
What kind of information?
一切 我欠了多少房♥租
Everything -- how many months' rent I owed,
我那晚在大西洋城输了多少钱
how much I lost that night in Atlantic City.
她知道我最喜欢的球队 我欠多少钱
She knew my favorite teams. She knew how much I owed.
她说她能让这所有欠债一笔勾销
She said that she could make all that debt go away.
-怎样 -她具体说了什么
- How? - What exactly did she say?
我的赌瘾已经成为了我爱之人身上的毒瘤
That, uh, my gambling had become a cancer on the people I love.
她说我需要重新开始
She said that I needed to start over.
什么意思 怎么重新开始
What does that mean? Start over how?
帮她一个忙
By doing her a favor.
她让我...帮她摆平一个人
She asked me to... take care of someone for her.
"摆平"一个人的意思是
And by "taking care of" someone,
把贝兹·纳格尔淹死在她的浴缸里吗
you mean drowning Betsy Nagel in her bathtub?
本来应该布置成别的样子
Well, it was supposed to look like something else,
抢劫杀人
like a robbery.
大白天开一枪可不是含蓄的做法 奈德
A gunshot in broad daylight wasn't exactly subtle, Ned.
我猜她也不希望这样
I'm guessing she didn't sign off on that.
听着 也许我得为这事把牢底坐穿了
Look, I may never get out of jail for what I've done,
但我是为了帮助我的家人
but I did it to help my family.
而且如果我足够聪明
And if I was smart enough,
我本可以逃脱罪行
I would've got away with it, too.
亨利 你永远也无法逃脱罪行
Henry, you were never gonna get away with it.
因为你肯定会成为她的下一个受害者
Because you were always gonna be her next victim.
"下一个受害者"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Her next victim"?
是赌徒在谋杀赌徒
It's gamblers killing gamblers.
幸运女神确认自己的目标
Lady Luck identifies her target,
雇一个欠下巨款的赌徒做自己的杀手
someone who has a significant amount of debt to be her hitman,
然后她给出行凶还债的提议
and then she offers to pay off that debt in exchange for the killing.
但杀手不会知道自己将成为下一个受害者
But what the killer doesn't know is that he's the next victim.
比如贝兹·纳格尔
Like Betsy Nagel?
我们发现她已经榨取自己的姐姐多年
Turns out, she'd been bleeding her sister dry for years
为偿还赌债
to pay off her gambling debt.
我和她姐姐谈了 她说贝兹上个月去过
I spoke to the sister, and she said that Betsy showed up last month,
还了钱 替她交了贷款
paid her back, paid her mortgage,
还了六张刷爆的信♥用♥卡♥
and a half-dozen maxed-out credit cards.
用的就是她谋杀赌徒的钱
Using money she'd gotten for killing a gambler.
纳格尔小姐不是个例
And Miss Nagel is not alone.
我查阅了还清赌债后
I looked into suspicious deaths of known gamblers
离奇死亡的已知赌徒
who squared debts shortly before dying,
听好了
and get this --
珍妮丝·戴维斯
Janice Deavers --
维加斯脱衣俱乐部外胸口中枪死亡
a gunshot wound to the chest off the Vegas Strip.
杰夫·华纳 被捅死
Jeff Warner -- stabbed to death
地点是康涅狄格州一家赌场的停车场
in the parking lot of a casino in Connecticut.
还有更多
And there are more.
这么说幸运女神在外包这些谋杀案
So Lady Luck's outsourcing her kills.
但为什么花这么多钱贿赂赌徒
But why spend all this money on bribing gamblers?
她自己怎么不动手
Why not kill them herself?
开始的钱是从哪来的
Where's the bribe money coming from to begin with?
我不知道 但她的资金似乎取之不尽
I don't know, but her cash supply seems endless.
也意味着她不会停手
Which means she won't stop.
奈德·格林 从他下手
Ned Green. Lean on him.
问出人杀完后如何联♥系♥这个女人
Find out how he contacts this woman after the hit's done.
无论如何
One way or the other,
格林能让我们联♥系♥上幸运女神
Green's gonna put us in touch with Lady Luck.
这是我的最终提议
This is my final offer,
而且我觉得你会接受
and I think you'll want to accept it.
接受或者什么也没有
It's this or it's nothing.
你吃完所有豆子
You finish all your peas,
我准你在午睡前看《蒙面三侠》
and I'll let you watch "PJ Masks" before your nap.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
选得好 先生
Smart move, mister.
大伙 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, everyone. Sorry I'm late.
我们在干什么呀
What are we up to?
饮食磋商
Culinary negotiations.
谢了 妈妈 没有你我可怎么办
Ahh. Thanks, Mom. I'd be lost without you.
周二我要代雪莉的班
Picked up a shift from Sherry on Tuesday.
你觉得那会你能照看乔伊吗
Any chance you might be free to watch Joey?
应该没问题
It shouldn't be a problem.
这又是谁
Oh, who the heck is this?
我不认识俄亥俄州的人啊
Oh, I don't know no one from 2-1-6.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
我们遇到了点小麻烦
We hit a snag.
什么麻烦
What snag?
电♥话♥里不能说 能见一面吗
Not over the phone. C-Can we meet?
九号♥公路那有个地方
There's a spot on Route 9.
橘子镇餐馆 四点来见我
Orangetown Diner. Meet me at 4:00.
如果你迟到 交易取消
If you're late, the deal's off.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表