你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
下水道
Sewer line.
你能好心跟管理部门说一下
Would you be so kind to reach out to facilities?
我想报个修
I'd like to put in a repair request.
好啊
Yeah.
别 别 请留下
No, no, no. Please stay.
我很高兴有个伴
I'm happy for the company.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿 正在等待审讯
Raymond Reddington. Awaiting trial.
是啊
Right.
叛国罪
For treason.
还有大概两百起谋杀
And like 200 murders.
真是夸张
Such hyperbole.
真不知道该受宠若惊还是怕得要死
I don't know whether to be flattered or horrified.
你叫什么
What's your name?
琼斯 旺缇·琼斯
Jones. Vontae Jones.
-你好 旺缇 -很高兴认识你
- Hello, Vontae. - Nice to meet you.
他们真的把你关在碉堡里吗
Is it true they, uh, put you in The Bunker?
碉堡 他们这么叫那里吗
Ha! "The Bunker." Is that what they call it?
我总希望家能有个名字
I've always wanted a home with a name.
比简单的地址更让人记忆深刻
So much more evocative than a simple address.
落水山庄
Fallingwater,
种植小屋
the Dibble House,
下沉泉田
Sinking Spring Farm.
我得说 碉堡比我
I must say, The Bunker compares rather favorably
不幸居住过的
to a Malagasy cave
一个马达加斯加的洞穴可好多了
I once had the misfortune of inhabiting.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
碉堡
The Bunker.
那是典狱长专门留给惹麻烦的人的
Warden left it for troublemakers.
闻着像个粪坑
Smells like a dung hole.
典狱长在和谁说话
Who's the warden speaking with?
他们管他叫量子
They call him Quantum.
你要是想找打手 找他准没错
You ever need a hit, he's your guy.
我要是想干点别的呢
And if my tastes run in other directions?
那个墨西哥人
Burrito-Man over here --
可以给你找来大量肉条和薯片
do you a roll for a deuce of meat sticks and a bag of chips.
打蜡工 脸上有纹身那个
And, uh, Waxer, face tats,
他可以给你准备抽的东西 雪茄 毒品什么的
he can fix you up with smokes -- cigars, candy.
他有时候还能搞到肉桂味的牙签
He sometimes even gets cinnamon toothpicks.
我可喜欢肉桂味的牙签了
Oh, I love cinnamon toothpicks.
光头那家伙叫巴尔多梅罗
Yolked dude's Baldomero.
他们管他叫铁氟龙骗子
Yeah, they call him the Teflon Con
因为他多年来一直在杀人和偷东西
'cause he's been killing and thieving for years.
正在因撞翻了运钞车而等待审判
Awaiting trial for knocking over a Brinks truck.
他杀了两个守卫
Killed both guards --
我很熟悉那个案子
I'm familiar with the incident.
好久不见
Long time.
很高兴你进来了
It's gonna be good having you here.
也许我们可以做个了结
Maybe we could settle up,
把伊斯塔帕拉帕的事算一下
get square for Iztapalapa.
那不是你的肉
That's not your lunch meat.
喂 我吃芥末三明治也没问题 伙计
Yo. No, I'm cool with a mustard sandwich, man.
算了吧
Just leave it.
喂 喂
Yo. Yo!
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy, easy.
你肯定没听清我刚才说的什么
You must not have heard what I said.
我说那不是你的肉
I said that wasn't your lunch meat.
他还是个孩子
He's just a kid.
也许你可以放他一马
Maybe you can cut him some slack.
我是这么觉得
Just a thought.
你
Yo.
我今晚会把我的肉喂给你吃的 老人家
I'll feed you my lunch meat tonight, old man.
等着吧
Gobble, gobble.
这里不是墨西哥城
This ain't Mexico City.
你没有人手 没有武器
You got no muscle, no weapon.
你就有那一张嘴 虽然它挺能扯
All you got is that mouth, and God knows it can run,
但在这没用
but it can't run in here.
你要是再敢看一眼旺缇的三明治
If you so much as look at Vontae's pimento loaf again,
你就等着被打得
you're gonna end up with your teeth
满地找牙
sticking out the back of your head
只能靠食管吃晚饭吧
and sipping your dinner through a bendy straw.
够了
Enough!
伙计们 我说够了
Boys, I said enough!
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington,
我想我们还没见过面
I don't believe we've had a chance to meet.
我是麦卡提典狱长
My name is Warden Macatee.
欢迎来到克尔顿
Welcome to Colton.
我觉得你会喜欢这里的
Think you're gonna like it here.
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
目前为止还不错
So far, so good.
第六季第四集
第146/147号♥
谁干的
Who did this to you?
一个老相识
An old acquaintance.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
三十年后被抓
Getting caught after 30 years?
概率上来说 我三年后就该被抓了
The odds were, I'd be caught after three.
不是谁的错 至少不是你们的
It's no one's fault, least of all yours.
另外 我喜欢监狱的这种生龙活虎
Besides, I welcome the vim and vigor of prison life,
丛林法则
the law of the jungle.
毕竟我是狮子
I am the lion, after all.
你看着可不像
You don't look like one.
我得和典狱长谈谈
I need to talk to the warden,
把你弄出普通监仓
get you out of general population.
这主意可糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
那
Okay, then...
既然你坚持自己做辩护
since you insist - on representing yourself --
这也是个糟透了的主意
also a terrible idea --
为什么不向法庭申请保护性监管呢
why not petition the court for protective custody?
伊丽莎白 是我申请
Elizabeth, I'm the one who petitioned
要待在普通监仓的
to be put into the general population.
我需要被当做罪犯来对待
I need to be treated like the criminal I am.
任何会暗示
Anything that may hint
我与你的特别行动小组有关系的事情
at any involvement with your Task Force
对我都是不能承受的负担
is a liability I cannot afford.
那你可要平衡好了
Well, then, that's quite a balancing act,
因为你在像罪犯一样被殴打的同时
because while you're getting your butt kicked as a criminal,
还要向法官证明
you also have to demonstrate to the judge
你作为线人的价值
your value as an asset.
因此我需要你抓到罗德和德琳·乌尔曼
Which is why I need you to get Rod and Delaine Uhlman.
有案子了
You have a case?
是时候工作了
It's time to go to work.
罗德和德琳·乌尔曼 夫妻 没有孩子
Rod and Delaine Uhlman -- married, no children,
卫理公会教堂的长♥期♥成员
long-time members of the Methodist church,
樱桃山奎克枪♥支♥当铺的老板
and owners of Kwik Money Gun & Pawn in Cherry Hill.
这是间不起眼的街坊小店
It's an unassuming neighborhood shop
专门从事
that specializes in fronting
给罪犯提供大量现金
massive amounts of cash to criminals
用于交换高价非法物品的生意
in exchange for high-value, ill-gotten gains.
怎么运作的
How does it work?
就像普通的当铺一样吗
They function like a regular pawn shop?
是的 如果没能把抵押物赎回去
Yes, if you fail to reclaim your collateral,
当铺老板就转手卖♥♥了
the Pawnbrokers will resell it.
一个朋友让我过来
A friend told me to come see --
说你们有第一版的《金银岛》
said you had a first edition of "Treasure Island."
没错 在后面
Sure. I've got it in the back.
保存地非常好 跟我来
It's in perfect condition. Follow me.
有道理 总不能去银行借钱犯罪
Makes sense -- can't go to a bank to finance crime,
还不如去爷爷奶奶那贷款
so might as well go to grandma and grandpa for a loan.
他们真亲切
They're so cute.
德琳·乌尔曼
有点让我想起
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表