But it can't happen.
我没法养孩子
I can't raise a child.
永远都不行
Ever.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
如果你认为我们不该生孩子
If you don't think we should have kids,
那我们就不生
then we shouldn't have them.
虽然你现在这么说 阿兰姆
You say that now, Aram,
但一年后 五年后
but in a year or five years --
-我还是会说同样的话 -不
- I'll be saying the same thing. - No.
总有一天你会后悔的
Someday you will have regrets,
我不想成为你后悔的原因
and I don't want to be the reason why.
阿兰姆 所以我一直想和你谈谈
Aram, that's why I've been wanting to talk.
我认为你值得拥有更多
I think you deserve more.
你耍的小把戏还不错啊
That's quite the little stunt you pulled.
是吧
It was, wasn't it?
我很满意事情的走向
I was quite pleased with how it all came together.
威斯科在哪
Where's Vesco?
-他在里面吗 -不在
- He inside? - No, he's not.
-但宝藏在里面 -你放他走了
- The treasure is. - You let him go.
原来他已经改过自新了
Turns out, he's reformed.
改过自新的逃犯
A reformed fugitive.
戒掉贪心和贪婪
Sworn off greed and avarice.
所以你给他减刑了吗
So you commuted his sentence?
就像总统减了你的刑期那样吗
Like the President commuted yours?
是的 为了庆祝他清心寡欲的生活
Yes, and in honor of his ascetic existence,
我决定交出价值十亿多的
I've decided to hand over $100-something million
十八世纪黄金
worth of 18th-century gold.
你就这样把黄金交给我们吗
You're just gonna give it to us?
所有的达布隆金币都在里面
Every last doubloon. It's inside.
或是不在
Or it isn't.
我欠你的 朋友
I'm in your debt, my friend.
相信我 雷
Ohh. Believe me, Ray.
你什么都不欠了
You've more than repaid your debt.
他改过自新了是吗
He's reformed, is he?
戒掉了贪心和贪婪
"Given up greed and avarice"?
你有手♥机♥吗
Do you have a phone?
我想拿着你的十亿
I'm sure he'll be a real ascetic
这下他真能做到清心寡欲了
with your $100 million.
来吧 给我拍张照
Come on. Take my picture.
我脸上可不常挂鸡蛋彩
It's not often I get egg on my face.
但是两次被同一个人扔中
But to be egged by the same person twice?
这要纪念一下
That needs memorializing.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
这简直是浪费时间
This was a complete waste of time.
浪费时间
Waste of time?
我们一直在破解传说
We've been decrypting legends.
追逐海盗
Chasing pirates.
寻找隐藏的宝藏
Hunting hidden treasure.
结果却空手而回 还跟丢了威斯科
And come up empty. We lost Vesco.
没拥有过的东西又何来失去一说呢
How can you lose something you never had?
我给了你一个你认为已死的黑名单人物
I gave you a Blacklister you thought was dead.
现在你知道他还活着 你可以去追捕他了
Now that you know he's alive, you can hunt him down.
而且 你见证了我丢脸的一刻
Plus, you witnessed my humiliation.
我认为任何伤都能治愈了
I think that would salve any wound.
并不会 但那倒是个开始
It doesn't. But it's a start.
过来 邓比
Get in here, Dembe.
我看到你脸上也挂着蛋黄彩
I see a little yolk on your cheek.
笑一笑 两个傻蛋
Smile, suckers.
-你看错我了 -你是怎么找到我的
- You're wrong about me. - How did you find me?
在你说我只想要孩子的时候
When you said there's nothing I want more than to have a child.
那...
I mean, that is --
那的确是我的想法 我一直是这么想的
That is what I thought, what I had always imagined.
直到我遇到了你
Until I met you.
你改变了一切
And then you changed everything.
我们之间所拥有的
What we have --
就是我们的故事
This is our story,
如果我们的故事里没有孩子
and if our story doesn't involve having kids,
那也没关系
well, that's okay.
我不要等九个月
I don't need to wait nine months
才来庆祝我们这段超乎想象的爱情
to celebrate unimaginable love.
我也绝对不需要昂贵的水晶杯
And I certainly don't need fancy crystal.
-阿兰姆 -我们永远不会跟你分手
- Aram. - We are never breaking up. Okay?
永远不会
Like... ever.
我不要任何拒绝
And I don't want any denial,
发火 讨价还价或是沮丧
anger, bargaining or depression.
只有接受
Only acceptance.
你能为我这么做吗
Can you do that for me?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
答应我
Promise me this
你会竭尽全力
that you'll do everything humanly possible
恢复健康
to try and get better.
我答应你
I promise.
会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
再和我说一次
Tell me that again.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be okay.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表