Moreau knew about this.
所以他掳走了凯勒医生和他的医疗团队
Which is why he abducted Dr. Koehler and his team
拿枪逼迫他们做手术
and forced them to operate at gunpoint.
就是说这个U盘里没有记录他的新身份
Which means his new identity won't be on this drive.
是的
No.
但里面有其他无数人的姓名
But the names of countless others are --
都是一些为了隐藏身份而放弃人生的男男女♥女♥
men and women who abandoned their lives to hide.
现在你可以找到他们了
Now you can find them.
凯勒医生死前对你耳语的
Where to find this -- that's what Dr. Koehler
就是这个U盘的下落吧
whispered to you before he died.
我把秘密告诉你了 轮到你告诉我你的
I told you mine. Now you tell me yours.
我本来会的
I would.
但其实你没把你的秘密告诉我 不是吗
But you haven't really told me yours yet, have you?
没有全都告诉我
Not all of it.
这根本不是完整的名单对吧
This isn't the complete list, is it?
没错
No, it's not.
我删除了其中一个文件
One file has been deleted.
你的文件
Yours.
我不想把我的资料公开
I prefer to keep my nips and tucks to myself.
请原谅老人家的虚荣心
Forgive an old man his vanity.
暂时而已 但是
For now, but...
有一天我想要看看术前术后对比照
someday I want to see the before and after pictures.
照片惨不忍♥睹
Not a pretty sight.
我相信你以前一直很帅
I'm sure you were always handsome.
是吗
Was I?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我也不记得了
Neither can I.
但我不必记得
But I don't have to.
我知道
I know that...
在一切改变之前
before everything changed...
我父亲
...my father was...
和蔼 正直
...kind and decent...
又帅气逼人
and beautiful.
内外一致
Inside and out.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表