在他管理的共同基金中非法获利两亿美元
out of a mutual fund he controlled.
一年后
And a year later,
罗伯特·威斯科被捕于古巴
罗伯特·威斯科被推定死亡
威斯科向理查德·尼克松捐了一笔非法竞选捐款
Vesco made an illegal campaign contribution to Richard Nixon,
以期尼克松手下的司法部长
hoping that Nixon's Attorney General
能让他逃脱罪责
would let him off the hook.
但威斯科未能免于刑罚 于是他逃离了美国
And when he didn't, Vesco fled the country,
他的余生就在哥斯达黎加 尼加拉瓜
living the rest of his life
巴哈马和古巴
in glamorous exile in Costa Rica,
过着惊险刺♥激♥的逃亡生活
Nicaragua, The Bahamas, and Cuba,
据报道他于2007年死于古巴
where he reportedly died in 2007.
-据报道 -雷丁顿在狱中
- Reportedly? - When Reddington was in prison,
听到传言说
he heard a rumor that
威斯科伪造了他的死亡来躲避追捕
Vesco faked his death to avoid capture.
他有证据吗
Does he have any proof?
他派邓比去哈瓦那[古巴首都]挖了他的坟墓
He sent Dembe to Havana to dig up his grave.
他拜托我让法医
He asked me to have the M.E.
对他的出土遗体进行DNA检测
run the DNA on the remains he unearthed.
局里曾有段时间积极
There was a time when the Bureau was actively
搜捕威斯科 但现在我们已经不查了
hunting for Vesco, but we're not anymore.
如果他真的伪造了他的死亡
If he did fake his death,
我怀疑他不是为了躲避追捕
I doubt it was to avoid capture.
雷丁顿也这么认为
Reddington agrees.
他认为威斯科找到了德拉克鲁兹号♥
He thinks Vesco found the De La Cruz,
一艘满载黄金的西班牙轮船
a Spanish ship filled with gold
在十八世纪沉没于佛罗里达海岸
that sank off the coast of Florida in the 1700s.
威斯科总跟他说如果找到了那个宝藏
Vesco always told him that if he found that treasure,
他就会永远消失
that he would disappear forever.
-雷丁顿先生认识他吗 -认识他
- Does Mr. Reddington know him? - Know him?
威斯科是雷丁顿的导师
Vesco was Reddington's mentor
直到他骗走了雷丁顿的每一分钱
until he swindled him out of every penny he had
然后把他一个人丢在巴拉圭一家妓院里
and left him high and dry in a whorehouse in Paraguay.
我已经喜欢上这家伙了
I like this guy already.
在过去五十年里
In the last 50 years,
有两个真正神话般的亡命之徒
there have been two truly mythic fugitives,
罗伯特·威斯科和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Robert Vesco and Raymond Reddington.
如果其中一个能帮我们抓到另一个
If one can help us get the other,
我完全赞同
I'm all for it.
雷斯勒 基恩
Ressler, Keen,
去看看法医对遗体♥检♥测的结果
find out where the M.E. is at with the remains.
在你们行动之前
Before you do that,
我想告诉你们我要辞职了
I want you to know that I'm resigning.
你要走了
You're leaving?
为什么 为了摩萨德
For what? The Mossad?
不是 我也要离开那边了
No, I'm leaving them, too.
你提醒我了
Which reminds me,
他们来电说要安排一个离职面谈
they've called to schedule an exit interview.
我是代表所有人这么说的 我们会想你的
I know I speak for everyone when I say we'll miss you
并且我们为你感到高兴
and we're happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
提问 你们猜是谁被埋在威斯科的墓里
Pop quiz: guess who's buried in Vesco's grave.
-所以不是威斯科 -不是
- So it's not Vesco? - No.
这人名叫安德森·蒙特
His name was Anderson Mount.
-这人是谁 -一个普通打手
- Who's that? - Run-of-the-mill goon.
这是他的档案
His greatest hits.
好不容易才进入DNA联合索引系统
Did enough damage to get into CODIS.
当我们把遗体的DNA
And when we put the DNA from the body
输入系统时 我们找到了匹配记录
into the system, we got a match.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
所以如果蒙特在威斯科的墓里...
So, if Mount's in Vesco's grave...
或许威斯科现在以蒙特的身份生活
maybe Vesco's in Mount's life.
他的档案里显示
It says in his file,
蒙特住在新斯科舍的特鲁罗市[加拿大城市]
Mount was in Truro, Nova Scotia.
如果你想销声匿迹
If you want to get off the grid,
也不能跑得比这更远了
you can't get much further than that.
看来我们要去趟新斯科舍了
Looks like we're going to Nova Scotia.
-在寒冬之中 -走吧
- In the middle of winter. - Come on.
我们得拿点厚衣服
We're gonna need warmer clothes.
阿林顿
你好 莎马
Hello, Samar.
利维 很高兴见到你
Levi. It's good to see you.
我要恭喜你
I hear congratulations are in order.
你相信吗 我订婚了
Can you believe it? I'm engaged.
这是桑兹医生
This is Dr. Sands.
他将会操作测谎仪
He will administer the polygraph.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
这只是按章办事 你知道的
It's protocol. You know that.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
特拉维夫后悔把我借给联调局了
Tel Aviv regrets having loaned me out to the FBI.
他们认为我的忠心变了
They think my allegiances have shifted.
你有四级权限
You have level-four clearance.
他们想确保
They want to make sure
我没有把我知道的告诉美国人
I've kept what I know from the Americans.
或是雷丁顿
Or Reddington.
我只是个传话的人
I'm just the messenger.
我得到的信息就是
And the message I'm getting is that
你认为我隐瞒了某些事
you think I have something to hide.
新斯科舍 加拿大
刺♥激♥的逃亡也不过如此
So much for glamorous exile.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么威斯科要伪造他的死亡
Why would Vesco fake his death
然后住在这种地方 而不是其他地方
so he could live here of all places?
我觉得我们得联♥系♥当地警♥察♥
I think we need to get the local police involved.
我们已经讨论过这个了
We talked about this.
雷丁顿说像威斯科这样的人
Reddington said a guy like Vesco
会收买♥♥镇上的所有警♥察♥
would have every cop in town on payroll.
我们告诉他们 他们告诉威斯科 他就跑了
We go to them, they tell Vesco, and he slips away.
你向联调局提供过机密信息吗
Have you provided any classified information to the FBI?
-没有 -你仍对以色列保持忠诚吗
- No. - Were you loyal to the state of Israel?
-是的 -你和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作过程中
- Yes. - Have you broken any laws
违反过任何法律吗
while working with Raymond Reddington?
-有 -你对摩萨德的上级
- Yes. - Have you withheld any information
-隐瞒过任何消息吗 -有
- from your Mossad handlers? - Yes.
-关于你辞职的原因吗 -是的
- Information about your resignation? - Yes.
-你告诉联调局了吗 -没有
- Have you shared it with the FBI? - No.
-是个人隐私吗 -是的
- Is this personal information? - Yes.
你的身体出了重大问题吗
Do you have any serious medical issues?
是的
Yes.
是什么病
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
威斯科 不管他现在叫什么名字
Vesco, or whatever he's calling himself --
以他当时的资源 想去哪里都可以
he would have the resources to go anywhere he wanted to,
想过什么日子都可以
create any life.
无论他是为什么来这里 都一定是私人原因
Whatever brought him here, it's personal.
你想问他什么都可以
Well, you can ask him all the questions you want
前提是我们先找到他
once we find him.
首先 我们得赶走这些孩子们
First, we got to clear those kids.
雷丁顿告诉我们的关于他的事
Something about this guy -- what Reddington told us --
有哪里不对劲
it doesn't add up.
-喂 -外面有一个不明身份的人
- Yeah. - One unmarked outside.
两个探员正在进入大楼
Two agents just entered your building.
从东边的小巷出去
Exit down the alley to the east.
到时再告诉你下一步
Will advise.
他跑了 在东边的小巷 步行中
He's on the move! Alley to the east! On foot!
穿出小巷后右转
Exit the alley and turn right.
不在街上
Street's clear.
基恩 请告诉我你有发现了
Keen, tell me you got something.
往南朝海边走
Head south towards the shoreline.
他正在穿越阿卡迪亚街 往东走了
Crossing Acadia Street! Headed east!
蓝色牛仔裤 棕色毛衣
Blue denim. Tan sweater.
站住
Stop!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表