穿着西装戴着礼帽
wearing a suit and a hat
在红布劳酒馆附近
was in the vicinity of the Red Brau Tavern
-持有枪♥支♥ -没错
- and that man had a gun. - Yes.
这个线报来自一个与你从没交谈过的人
And this tip came from someone you never spoke to,
一个拒绝向警局接线员
someone who also refused to give his or her name
-提供他或者她的姓名的人 -对
- to the police operator. - Yes.
完全匿名 并不是过去一直很可靠的
Completely anonymous, not a trusted source
可信的情报源
known to have been reliable in the past.
没错 但我逮捕你不仅是基于这个线报
That's true, but I didn't arrest you based only on the tip.
我自己也进行了调查
I conducted my own investigation.
什么样的调查
What investigation was that?
我要求提供身份证明
I asked for identification.
我立刻就提供了
Which I provided immediately.
假身份证
A false ID.
那时候你不知道那是假的
No, you didn't know that at the time.
那个证件是由
That license was created
世界顶级的证件伪造家制♥作♥的
by the preeminent document forger in the world.
不只是在国内 全世界顶级
Not in this country. On the planet.
你不可能知道那是假证件
There's not a chance you could have known it was a fake.
你看起来很紧张 鬼鬼祟祟的
You looked nervous. Furtive.
鲍尔温警官 我已经在警♥察♥和执法部门追捕下
Officer Baldwin, I've been evading the police
逍遥法外了三十年
and law enforcement for almost 30 years.
我是世界上通缉等级最高的人
I'm the most wanted man in the world.
我们遇见的时候
At the time of our encounter,
我带着勃朗宁九毫米半自动手♥枪♥
I was armed with a Browning 9-millimeter semi-automatic
子弹上膛 击锤随时击发
with a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked.
你真以为能让法庭相信
Do you really expect this court to believe
一个装扮成巡警样子的棉花糖
that a marshmallow disguised as a patrol officer,
一个穿着不合身的警服的滑稽形象
a comic figure in an ill-fitting uniform,
就能让我紧张吗
could possibly make me nervous?
-反对 -有效
-Objection! -Sustained.
你觉得这很好玩吗 你最聪明了是吧
You think this is funny?! You're a real smart guy, huh?!
我们走着瞧
Well, we'll see how smart you are!
他终于露出本来面目了
There he is.
这才是真的鲍尔温警官
There's the real Officer Baldwin.
你不是因为我看上去紧张才搜我的身
You didn't search me for looking nervous.
-事实是我没有给你尊重 -不
- The truth is I was disrespectful. - No.
我没给你尊重 你怒火中烧
I was disrespectful, you got angry,
你当场就决定
and you decided right then and there
要让我知道你才是主导者
to show me you were in charge.
-不是这样的 -我自作聪明
-That's not true. -I was a wise ass.
你当时对你的警官同事们就这么说的
You said as much to your fellow officers at the scene.
这么说吧 我可以就我的行为给你道歉
Tell you what -- I'll apologize for my behavior
如果你能为造成我被判死刑的
if you apologize for the illegal pat-down
非法搜身行为道歉的话
that has exposed me to the death penalty.
不道歉吗
No?
考虑考虑
Think about it.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
阿兰姆 确认对莫里的手♥机♥的定位
Aram, do me a favor and confirm the trace on Mori's cell.
在特伦顿街和威乐比街的转角
Corner of Trenton and Willoughby.
没法更具体了 但她确实在那
I can't get any more specific than that, but she's there.
还有其他五十个人
Along with 50 other people.
现在我们知道为什么她不接电♥话♥了
Now we know why she isn't answering.
这会乱成一团的
This is gonna be a mess.
我告诉过你我的
Did I tell you my, uh,
爱达荷州的表亲下周要结婚了吗
cousin in Idaho's getting married next week?
你在爱达荷州还有表亲吗
You've got a cousin in Idaho?
对 爱坏人恨警♥察♥的一个人
Yeah. Perp-loving cop hater.
就是这样的人 你也算见过他了
There. Now you've met him.
我没在人群里看到她
I don't see her among the guests.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
那是因为她不是来客中的一员
That's 'cause she's not one of them.
你知道这是怎么回事吗
Does this make any sense to you?
没有 德迪现在变成"平崎"了
No. Deidre's now "Hiraki."
我猜平崎和德迪一样是假身份
I'm guessing Hiraki's no more real than Deidre.
他肯定跟此事有关 对吧 帮她骗彼得森
He's got to be in on it, right? Helping her con Peterson?
可能她把他俩都骗了
Maybe she's conning them both.
我说过 我不知道她在哪 她走了
I told you, I don't know where she is. She left.
她离开了自己的婚宴
She left her own wedding reception?
我们能换个地方再谈这事吗
Can we talk about this somewhere else?
爸妈觉得平崎回来了
My parents think that Hiraki's back th--
我们知道她不叫平崎
No, we know her name's not Hiraki.
拜托 别在这里说
Shh! Please, not here.
等等 你知道她的名字不叫平崎吗
Wait. You know her name's not Hiraki?
知道 但我家人不知道 这是怎么回事
Yes, but my family has no idea. What's this about?
为什么不告诉我们她离开的原因
Why don't you tell us? Why'd she leave?
我只能付得起这么多
That's all I could afford.
你付钱给她吗 让她嫁给你
You paid her? To marry you?
通过一个服务中心 就今天 为了家人
Through a service. Well, for today for my family.
我爸妈是公众人物
My parents, they have public lives,
他们还很传统
and they're very traditional.
而这整场婚礼 平崎和我的事
And this, the wedding, Hiraki and I --
是个他们想要相信的美梦 能让他们免受羞耻
it's a dream that they want to believe to save them from the shame.
什么羞耻
What shame?
为什么你要骗家里人你结婚了
Why on Earth would you lie to your family about your marriage?
因为我是同性恋
Because I'm gay.
在他们的世界中 那是无法接受的
And in their world, that remains unacceptable.
等等 这项服务叫什么名字
Wait. This service. What's it called?
第二自我
Alter Ego.
那是什么
What's that?
在第二自我
Here at Alter Ego,
我们的演员会给客户提供沉浸式体验
our artists provide clients with an immersive experience.
不仅仅是表演
Not a performance.
而是一段完整的经历
An experience that is unabridged.
无法预测其走向 非常接近现实生活
It's unpredictable. It's very close to real life.
不好意思 也就是说你们公♥司♥出租人类
So, I'm sorry. Your firm, you rent humans?
我们填补空缺
We fill vacancies.
我们提供客户人生中
We provide the relationships
所缺失的人际关系
that are missing in our clients' lives.
举个例子
For example?
年轻的教授想要带
A young professional wants to take
他没有的"妻子"去高中同学会
the "Wife" that he doesn't have to his high-school reunion.
或者单身妈妈想要给
Or a single mother wants to introduce
六岁的孩子介绍根本不存在的"父亲"
her young 6-year-old to the father that she never had,
于是她就能创造一个更加健康新颖的"父亲"
and so she creates - a new, more healthy narrative
故事背景可以由她自己书写和控制
with a "Father" Whose story line she can write and control.
这些人受雇撒谎
These people are paid to lie.
演员们可能是假的
The actors may be counterfeit,
但是他们扮演的角色以及所带来的情感支持
but the roles and the emotional support they provide
非常真实
are very real.
一名亿万富翁死了 将财富
A billionaire dies, leaving his fortune
留给了他不为人所知的一个儿子
to a son that no one knew he had,
而扮演他女友的那个演员
and the actress playing his loving girlfriend
正在骗他
is conning him.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
她是你们公♥司♥的员工吗
Does she work for your company?
她看上去很面生 但这不代表什么
Uh, she doesn't look familiar, but that doesn't mean anything.
我们雇佣了上百名演员
We have hundreds of artists on staff.
你要找到她
You're going to have to find her.
我们的雇员不会骗客户
Our employees do not con clients.
如果有人借助角色或情节牟利
If someone has taken advantage of a role or a scenario,
那和第二人生完全没有关系
then Alter Ego had nothing to do with it.
你可以给我德迪·莫里的真名
You can go a long way to proving that
让我们来证实这一点
by giving me Deidre Mori's real name.
雷丁顿先生 检方陈述完毕了
Mr. Reddington. The Government has rested.
现在主动权在你手上
The ball's in your court.
如果你想要指证或者传召证人
If you intend to testify or call a witness,
那就请吧
now would be the time.
我想听听录音
I want to hear the tape.
-什么 -那个匿名电♥话♥
- Excuse me? - Of the anonymous call.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表