当然 慢慢来
Of course. Take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我也想问你同样的话
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我在追踪一封信件的下落
Yeah, just, uh, tracking a letter I was expecting.
一切顺利
All's good.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?!
停车 放我出去
Stop the car! Let me out!
我猜你会对历史感兴趣 尼尔
I suspect you have an interest in history, Noel.
你知道就在上断头台之前
Did you know, shortly before her date with the guillotine,
玛丽·安托瓦内特曾有机会逃离法国吗
Marie Antoinette had a chance to escape from France?
但她无法忍♥受像平民一样出行
But she just couldn't bear to travel like a commoner.
她坚持要乘坐象牙衬里的红木马车
She insisted on a rosewood carriage lined in ivory,
马车要大到足以容纳她自己
large enough for herself,
三个女仆 四个男仆
three chambermaids, four footmen,
还有所有人的行李
and all of their luggage.
但最终的成品太不实用了
The finished product was so decadent,
在完全散架之前
it could only go about 2 miles per hour
它每小时大概只能前进两英里
before breaking down altogether.
想象一下如果她没有乘坐这辆马车逃跑
Just imagine if this had been her getaway car.
在剩下的五十年里 她就可以在伦敦定居
She could've settled in London
吃着蛋糕 颐养天年
and eaten cake for the next 50 years.
天哪 自从在旱冰场第一次和简恩·帕森斯
Good golly. I haven't moved this fast
约会之后我还没移♥动♥过这么快
since my first date with Jenn Parsons at the roller rink.
我们就不能靠边停车 出去谈吗
If we could maybe just pull over? Talk outside the car?
特雷西亚刑法
Constitutio Criminalis Theresiana.
判决玛丽被斩首
The criminal code that sanctioned Marie's beheading
并接受司法酷刑的刑法典
as well as judicial torture.
拷问台是旧制度的酷刑用具中
The rack was a particularly gruesome tool
特别令人毛骨悚然的一种
in the Ancien Regime's torture kit.
我知道你在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥了一个
I understand you purchased one at auction.
我喜欢研究法史 和法律的执行过程
I like legal history, how laws were enforced.
虽然我也想再听你讲讲这种特别的爱好
A rather peculiar hobby I'd love to hear more about,
但鉴于时间紧迫 我们还是说那个拷问台吧
but as I'm pressed for time, let's focus on the rack.
-你把它卖♥♥给谁了 -我没卖♥♥
- Who did you sell it to? - Nobody.
-这是乙烯贴膜吗 -特级乙烯
-Is this vinyl? -It's premium vinyl.
很好 血溅到上面很容易被擦掉
Good. The blood will wipe right off.
拜托 看着点路
Please! Watch where you're going!
-告诉我买♥♥方姓名 -我没有卖♥♥它
-A name. -I didn't sell it.
我不是商人 我是收藏家
I-I'm not a dealer. I'm a collector.
你的藏品在哪儿
Where's your collection?
这就是你们的决定
That's your decision?
-这是正确的选择 -对谁 不是你儿子吧
- It's the right thing to do. - For who? Not your son.
我们把两个孩子送上了战场 在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗
We sent two children to war -- in Iraq and Afghanistan.
这对他们来说也不是明智的决定
That wasn't "Good" for them, either.
但那是正确的事
But it was the right thing to do.
相信我 这两者无法相提并论
Trust me, it's not the same thing.
是不能
No, it's not.
在战争中 敌人是很难被打败的
In a war, the enemy is hard to defeat.
但如果你们做好本职工作 那这个敌人
If you do your job, then this enemy,
无论是谁 都很容易被打败
whoever they are, should be easy to defeat.
做好你们的本职工作
Do your job,
那我们就能做正确的事 然后救出我们的儿子
and then we can do the right thing and save our son.
有进展吗
Anything?
一个地址
An address.
阿兰姆 现在什么情况
Aram, hey. What do we know?
四面都会暴露 我们这面的视野很差
Exposed on all sides. Poor sight lines on our end.
-不容易进入 -嫌犯呢
- No easy point of entry. - Unsubs?
观察到六个人 也许有双倍
Spotters count six. Could be double that.
-没法知道 -能看到里面的情况吗
- No way to tell. - Can you get us cameras inside?
我的人能沿污水管道下一个90米的管道镜
My team can snake a borescope down 300 feet of sewer line,
从厨房♥的地漏探上去 但从这里不行
up through the kitchen sink, but I can't do it here.
没视野的时候不行
Not while remaining unseen.
-他们的摄像头呢 -谁的摄像头
- What about their cameras? - Whose cameras?
他们似乎有红外监控
Uh, well, it appears they have IR bullet cams,
这里 这里 还有这里 也就是说很有可能
uh, here, here, and here, which means it's likely
他们也有内部监控
they have internal surveillance, too.
你哪弄来的
Where are you getting that?
如果你们能让我连上大楼的干线
Well, if you could get me up to the building's trunk line,
我可以接入分路器
there's a chance I could splice into the multiplexer,
让你们获得他们的信♥号♥♥
get you access to their feeds.
他是谁来着
Who's this guy again?
抱歉 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
Oh, I'm so sorry. Uh, Agent Mojtabai.
你很有领导能力 长官
And you're... very commanding, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算我们要这么做
Say we try to do this.
即使你能接入那些信♥号♥♥
Even if you could splice into those feeds,
我们怎么能不让他们知道
how do you suggest we do it without tipping them off?
我是英思达宽带的纳维德
Uh, Navid from, uh, uh, Insta -- Insta Cable.
我在街对面装宽带
I got a -- I got an install across the street.
总控在你们楼里
Their gang supply is mounted on your building.
能不能让我查看一下电缆箱
Mind letting me access the cable box?
抱歉 现在不方便
Sorry. It's not a good time.
我得查看一下总控
I, uh, I got to access that gang supply.
我没有定要装宽带
I didn't order cable.
也许你还没理解
Maybe you, uh, don't understand.
要是我调来工作车 他们会发现
If I call out a bucket truck, they're gonna see that you're
你们绕过了终端线
bypassing the terminal block screw
然后罚款
and they're gonna fine you.
因为不合规
It's not to code.
好吧 随便你了 女士 自行担责
All right. Whatever, lady. Your problem.
等等 你...你需要我们怎么做
Hold on. Just, uh -- What exactly do you need us to do?
是我 我觉得我们有麻烦了
Hey, it's me. I think we got a situation.
什么麻烦
What kind of situation?
车场来了个人
There was some guy here at the track,
找我爸爸问话
asking my dad questions.
纳威德 跟我过来一下
Navid? Why don't you come with me?
等一下
Okay, just, um, hold on a second.
现在
Now!
听着
Look...
不管你觉得这...
Whatever you think this...
你是...一个看守吗
You're, uh, what, like a -- like a guard?
告诉我 惠特莫尔家那孩子 泰勒
Tell me if the -- - The Whitmore boy, Tyler.
他...他在这里吗
Is, um -- Is he here?
他安全吗
Is he safe?
如果你让我跟管事的谈谈 我能帮你
If you let me talk to whoever's in charge, I can help you.
你们收走了我的钱包 我的手♥机♥
You have my wallet, my cellphone,
你们现在知道我是联调局的人了
so you know by now that I'm an FBI agent.
我要和管事的人谈谈
I need to speak to whoever's in charge, please.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
听我说 听着 我是想帮你
Hey, hey, listen to me. Listen. I'm trying to help you.
你得找管事的人来
You need to get whoever's in charge
告诉他们联调局随时有可能
and tell them that the FBI is gonna call that phone
打这个手♥机♥
right there any minute now.
他们...他们会要联♥系♥我
They're -- They're gonna try to make contact,
到时候 你们必须要接
and when they do, you need to answer.
听明白了吗 拜托
Do you hear me? Come on.
你们得接这个电♥话♥
You need to answer that phone.
什么情况
Talk to me.
人♥质♥救援组正在和其中一名绑♥架♥犯通话
HRT's on the line with one of the kidnappers now.
阿兰姆和惠特莫尔家那孩子
Aram and the Whitmore kid --
-确认他们没有受伤吗 -还没有
- have we confirmed they're unharmed? - No.
他们在考虑硬闯
They're thinking about breaching,
但是不清楚布局 里面有多少人
but they don't know the layout, how many people are inside,
以及他们的武装情况
or how heavily armed they are.
我做不到 除非你们做点什么交换
I can't do that. Not unless you give me something in return.
我是联调局的助理司长哈罗德·库珀
This is Deputy Director Harold Cooper, FBI.
我要挂掉电♥话♥ 你们给我们打视频电♥话♥
I'm gonna hang up, and you're gonna call me back on FaceTime.
到时候我要看到人♥质♥
When you do, I want to see the hostages,
确保他们没事
make sure they're all right.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表