除了赌博史之外毫无共同点
these two people shared beyond their history of gambling.
继续查 找到联♥系♥ 共同的熟人
Keep looking. Find a link -- a mutual acquaintance,
他们常去的餐厅 连接点
a restaurant they frequent, a connection.
特里萨·莫里斯刚和她丈夫联♥系♥上
Teresa Morris just hung up with her husband.
他们约好明天上午十一点见面
They set a meet for tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.
派个小队一起去
Get a team together.
看看能不能录下一段认罪录音
Let's see if we can get a confession on tape.
我以为我们达成共识了
I thought we had an agreement.
共识 什么共识
An agreement? What agreement?
来自苏联的中情局文件
CIA documents from the Russia desk?
91年的某份旅客名单
Some kind of passenger manifest from '91?
-你在调查我的母亲 -基恩 听着
- You're looking for my mother. - Keen, listen.
我告诉过你 我对调查这个没兴趣
I told you, I'm not interested in digging this up,
我对你调查这个也没兴趣
and I'm certainly not interested in you digging this up.
基恩 听我说完
Keen, if you'd let me finish.
这个事 是在我们谈之前就做了的
This was in motion - long before you and I spoke.
我在几周前提交了申请 但现在才批下来
I requested this file weeks ago, and it took this long.
这没什么 好吗
Look. It's nothing. All right?
-看到了吗 -谢谢
- See? - Thank you.
-没事了吧 -我去召集监控小组
- We good? - I'll call in the surveillance op.
梅根·玛丽 她是我的长女
Megan Marie. She's our eldest.
她上周通过邮件收到了录取通知书
And she got her acceptance letter last week in the mail.
然后
And --
从没见过孩子能笑得这么开心
You've never seen a kid smile so big.
不管生活有多惨
No matter how bad things are,
只要那孩子开心 我的世界就明亮了
my world just lights up when that kid's happy.
是
It's, um...
是明德学院
It's Middlebury College.
但是现在 她不能去了
And now she can't go
因为 我把她的学费都花在赌马上了
because, um, I lost her tuition money at the track.
然后
And, um...
我还没告诉她 我要怎么告诉她
And I haven't told her yet. I mean, how can I tell her?
我不想伤她的心
I'm not gonna break her heart.
让她知道她父亲的真实面目
Let her know what kind of man her father really is.
我愿意做任何事来弥补这个错误
I would do anything to make this right.
真的吗 奈德
Really, Ned?
在我看来 这不算个解决办法
This doesn't look like a solution to me.
大多数保险政策不保障自杀
Most insurance policies don't even cover suicides.
你是谁 你怎么进来的
Who the hell are you? How did you get in here?
你想去梅根·玛丽的大学庆祝派对 对吧
You want to go to Megan Marie's college celebration, don't ya,
像一位好父亲那样
like a good father should?
你怎么知道的
How -- How did you know about that?
我知道很多事
I know lots of things.
我知道你把梅根的学费赌没了
I know you gambled away Megan's tuition.
我知道你的赌注和不良贷款
And I know about the bookies and the dodgy loans,
更不用说
not to mention
湖人队得分不够导致你输钱
the damn Lakers neglecting to cover their spread.
-你是个收债人 -算是吧
- You're a debt collector. - Of sorts.
我已一无所有
I got nothing left to give.
别太看轻自己
Oh, don't sell yourself short.
你还有你自己
You've got you.
但是告诉我 你还敢再赌一次吗
But tell me, do you have the courage to make one more bet?
这一次 用你做赌注
This time, on yourself?
所以 谁是下一个倒霉蛋
So, who's the next unfortunate?
马丁·沃尔科特 你认识吗
Martin Walcott. Do you know him?
沃尔科特 不认识 他做什么的
Walcott? No, I don't think so. What'd he do?
趁你不在的时候捞油水
Skim off the top while you were away?
正相反 他创造了历史最高利润
On the contrary. He recorded record profits.
所以问题在哪
So what's your beef?
雷蒙德 好久不见
Raymond! It's been too long.
马丁·沃尔科特 斯莫基·普特南
Martin Walcott, Smokey Putnam.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
我把账簿带来了
I brought the book.
我想你会想先过过目
I figured you'd want to go over the numbers.
斯莫基之前跟着马戏团一起巡演
Smokey used to run with the circus.
掌管物流 进进出出
Handled logistics. Trains in, trains out.
我很意外你们之前没有交集
I'm surprised the two of you haven't crossed paths.
和马丁相比 我什么都算不上
I'm just a sideshow for Martin.
他是掌管来往于新墨西哥州和伊利诺斯州
He's a senior VP at a railroad
之间货运的铁路公♥司♥的高级副总裁
that runs freight between New Mexico and Illinois.
真的吗 我很意外我们从未遇到过
That a fact? Yeah, I'm surprised we never hooked up.
我问你件事 马丁
Let me ask you something, Martin,
你只需回答是或不是
and I want a simple yes or no.
是你向警方告发我的吗
Did you turn me in to the police?
红魔 你说什么
Red, what?
没有 当然没有 你为什么会这么问
No! Of course not. Why would you ever ask me that?
因为这数字非常大
Because that's an awfully big number.
只有我入狱了 你才能做到
And the only way you could've hit it was if I was in prison.
我以为你会开心
I thought you'd be pleased.
是吗 我不这么觉得
Did you? I don't think so.
如果你以为我会高兴
If you thought I'd be pleased,
这账簿会反映出你是如何做到的
the book would reflect how you hit the number.
但是并没有 不是吗
But it doesn't do that, does it?
这数字如此庞大 是因为
It's a big number because you cut a deal
你和卡特拉贩毒集团达成了买♥♥卖♥♥甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的交易
with the Catela Cartel to run methamphetamine.
你用了我的人脉
You used my network,
我的卡车 我的司机 我的仓库
my trucks, my drivers, my warehouses.
如果你不贩毒
If you're not gonna be in the drug business,
总会有别人做的
somebody else will be.
这种事我们也止不住啊 不是吗
It's not like we're gonna stop it from coming in, right?
我不想做甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的生意
I'm not in the methamphetamine business.
后患无穷
It's a poison.
你顶着我的名字去做交易
You traded on my name.
我还挺容易原谅别人的
I'm a relatively forgiving man.
但你这个
But that...
这个我可原谅不了
that, I can't forgive.
红魔 等一下 我还以为你
Red. Hold on, hold on. I thought that you --
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-我吗 -嗯
- Me? - Yeah.
你觉得我该拿马丁怎么办
What do you think - I should do with Martin?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
我也说不准 我想
I don't know. I-I guess --
一方面 他算是背叛了你
On one hand, he kind of betrayed you.
我说"算是" 因为你入狱之后
I say "Kind of" Because when you were in prison,
或许他的想法是 那种情况下他有一定的自♥由♥
maybe he was thinking, in that situation, he had some latitude.
你刚才说"一方面" 那有另一方面吗
You said, "On the one hand." Is there another?
嗯 没有 当然没有
Yeah. No, of course.
毕竟 我从不杀人
I mean, look, I never killed anyone.
对待人类 我不杀生
When it comes to people, I'm vegan.
所以假如由我决定
So if it was up to me,
还好不是 这真是太好了
and -- and let's all reflect on how awesome it is that it's not,
但假如是 我大概会选择开除他
but if it was, I guess I'd opt for firing him.
或者罚款 就像你对安德洛萨尼那样
Or fining him, like you did with Androssani.
因为他们都很注重家庭
I mean, both these guys are family guys.
安德洛萨尼有老婆 他有小孩 所以
Androssani's got a wife. He's got a kid. So, you know...
话说回来 所以是你做战略思考
Anyway, that's why you do the strategic thinking
我只能搞物流
and I stick to logistics.
乔治·戈登·利迪设计了
G. Gordon Liddy was an architect
潜入水门安装窃听设备的行动
of the Watergate break-in.
他是强硬的保守派 训练自己
A strident true-believer who trained himself
能不露声色作出恐怖的事
to be unemotional about doing terrible things.
他是真的用火来试炼自己
He'd literally test himself by fire.
把一只手放在火焰上
Holding his hand over a flame
皮肉灼伤 但不曾闪躲
without flinching as his flesh burned.
人们都认为这是什么把戏
People thought it was a trick.
他说秘诀是不在乎
He said the trick is not minding.
我在乎
I mind.
我在乎
I mind.
你都不知道 我有多想你 特里
You got no idea - how much I missed you, Tea.
怎么回事
What's going on?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表