until I learned that she had a life
我一点都不知道
I didn't know anything about --
秘社在密谋对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥
a cabal conspiring against Russia,
还有她和雷丁顿的外遇
her affair with Reddington.
是你让她去的
Which you ordered her to have.
我命令她把他策反
I ordered her to turn him --
把他策反 而不是为他生一个孩子
turn him, not to have his child.
我不知道他们是否相爱
I don't know if they loved each other or not.
我只知道他们是爱你的
What I do know is that they loved you.
为我而战
And fought over me.
我冲他开枪的那晚他们就是这么做的
That's what they were doing the night I shot him.
不管是谁在冒充雷丁顿
Whoever's impersonating Reddington,
他们肯定知道雷丁顿那天晚上死了
they had to know Reddington died that night.
如果他们知道这个 他们也知道
And if they knew that, they also knew
我母亲就是在那时抛弃我的
that's when my mother gave me up.
在我走后把门锁上
Lock the door behind me.
她孤身一人胆战心惊 又希望我平安无事
She was alone and scared and wanted me to be safe.
她确实很胆战心惊 也希望你平安无事
She was scared, and she wanted you to be safe.
但她不是独自一人
But she wasn't alone.
我真不敢相信你还活着
I cannot believe you're alive.
报纸上说...他们...他们怎么会弄错的
The papers -- How did -- How did they get it wrong?
他们没弄错 我跳海自杀了
They didn't. I went into the ocean to end my life.
-可你回来了 -我跟你说过我的计划
- Yeah, but you came back. - I told you my plan.
是 但我们需要一个新计划
Yeah, well, we need a new plan --
一个哪怕只有一丝成功机会的计划
one that has even a remote chance of success.
克格勃知道我背叛了他们
The KGB knows I betrayed them.
秘社知道我的情人
The Cabal knows I had an affair
拥有足以摧毁他们的情报
with a man who has information that could destroy them.
我被盯上了 意味着我在乎的所有人也一样
I am marked, and so is everybody I care about --
连坐之罪
guilt by association.
我不会对此坐视不理
I won't stand still for that.
我讨厌你的就是这一点
That is what I hate about you.
-别说这话 -我不是针对你
- Don't say that. - Well, don't take it personally.
所有道德相对主义者
It's how, uh, all moral relativists feel about
在面对不可能事件时 对正义都是这种感觉
righteousness in the face of impossible odds.
但利好的一面是
On the plus side,
如果我们成功了 我对你就只有爱了
I'll have nothing but love for you if we succeed,
虽然我们不会成功
which we won't.
我们
We?
我们发过誓要守护彼此的
Well, we pledged our lives to each other.
-那时我们才六岁 -但誓言就是誓言
- When we were 6. - And a promise is a promise.
好吧
Okay.
要想成功 我们需要护照
For this to work, we'd need passports,
-现金 渠道 时间 -好 好
- cash, access, time. - Okay, okay.
好吧 哪些我们已经有了
Okay, well, which of those do we have?
-一样都没有 -什么 连时间都没有吗
- None. - What, not even time?
我没懂 全世界都以为你死了
I don't understand. The world thinks you're dead.
之前在收♥容♥所♥发生了一个意外
There was an incident at the shelter --
死了个带枪的男人
a man with a gun.
维劳夫会知道的
Velov will hear about it.
我的死讯能骗过大部分人
The news of my death would fool most.
但骗不倒维劳夫
It won't fool Velov.
我们这么做是对的 是吗
We did the right thing, right?
做什么
What thing?
把他从火场里救出来 想救他一命
Pulling him from the fire, trying to save his life?
我总是忍♥不住想那些消防员
I can't stop thinking about those firefighters,
如果我们让他留在那里会怎么样
what might have happened if we'd left him there --
如果他们找到了他 或许他们能帮助他
if they found him, maybe they could've gotten him help,
救下雷蒙德的命
saved Raymond's life.
他会被烧死的
He would've burned to death.
我们尽力了 我们把他救出来了
We did everything we could, and we got him out.
但他还是死了
And yet, he died.
眼镜
Glasses.
祝你好运 安娜·克罗夫特
Good luck, Anna Croft.
所有乘客都必须接受随机抽查
All passengers are subject to random screening...
这不可能
This is impossible.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, mom...
为了所有的一切
for everything.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble --
意味着你和爸爸也有麻烦了
which means you and Papa are in trouble, as well.
-那玛莎呢 -她没事 她很安全
- And Masha? - She's fine. She's safe.
你坐船去新伦敦市
You're gonna take the ferry to New London,
然后坐公交去波士顿
and then, you'll take the bus to Boston.
什么 不行
What? No.
伊利亚销毁了他的银行账户 全部提现了
Ilya liquidated his bank account to access cash.
都在这个箱子里
It's in this suitcase,
这些钱足够你去任何地方了
and it's enough to go wherever you want.
可我哪里都不想去
I don't want to go anywhere.
里面还有一些文件
There are documents in there --
一本护照 一张社保卡
a passport, a Social Security card --
你需要的一切
everything you'll need.
拿来做什么
Need for what?
开始新的生活
A new life.
卡特莲娜 告诉我
Katarina, talk to me.
发生了什么 你做了什么
What is going on? What have you done?
你会听到关于我的传闻 那都是真的
The things you'll hear about me are true.
我希望有天能跟你解释这一切 但不是现在
And I wish to explain them to you someday, but not now.
现在 你得搭上这趟渡船
Right now, you have to get on that ferry.
记住 等你到了那 你就不是现在的你了
And, remember, when you get there, you'll be somebody else.
为什么 我不明白
But why? I don't understand.
因为我是个叛国者
Because I'm a traitor.
他们会认为你也是叛国者
And they'll think you're a traitor, too.
他们会认为你是站在我这边的
They'll think you're on my side.
我是站在你这边的 永远都是
I am on your side -- always.
-我爱你 妈妈 -请注意
- I love you, Mama. - Attention, please.
乘坐下一班到新伦敦的渡船的乘客可以登船了
The next ferry to New London is now boarding.
渡船将在十五分钟后离开
The ferry will depart in 15 minutes.
她安全了
She's safe.
-远离了我的生活 -暂时而已
- And out of my life. - Yeah, for now.
-永远地 -这可不好说
- Forever. - You don't know that.
我们先找到了她 在维劳夫之前
We got to her first, before Velov.
或许我们对他的看法是错的
Maybe we were wrong about him.
或许他知道的没有我们想的那么多
Maybe he's not as close as we think.
-或许他不 -别停下
- Maybe he's not -- - Don't stop.
是他 棕色大衣那个男人 是维劳夫
It's him. Brown coat -- it's Velov.
怎么会的
How?
我在避难所杀掉的那个男的
The man I killed at the shelter --
我用了他的信♥用♥卡♥付的酒店房♥费
I used his credit card to pay for the room.
房♥间里什么都没有
There's nothing in the room
没留下什么线索能让他知道我们的下落
that would tell them where we're going.
如果他知道我还活着
If he knows I'm alive,
那他已经知道我们接下来要去哪了
he already knows where we're going next.
来找你 是吗
To you, right?
她要去莫斯科找你
She was going to see you in Moscow.
我必须见到他
I have to see him.
维劳夫的人都守在这等着抓你
Velov's men are here to arrest you.
他们看不到我就抓不到
They can't arrest what they can't see.
我们必须一起去
We have to go in together.
我没事
I'll be fine.
卡特莲娜
Katarina.
你想干什么 对你女儿开枪
What are you gonna do, shoot your own daughter?
不会 但如果面对的是叛国者就不一定了
No, but I may shoot a traitor.
-我不是叛徒 -你背叛了我
- I am not a traitor. - You betrayed me.
背叛了你的国家
You betrayed your country.
是我的国家背叛了我们
The country betrayed us.
你大晚上像个贼一样偷偷溜进来
You sneak in here like a thief in the night.
这栋楼被监视了
The building is being watched.
当然了
Of course it is.
都是因为你
It's because of you.
这就是为什么你现在必须离开这
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表