we stole that day.
你发现得够晚的
It took you long enough to figure out what I did.
说真的 如果不是你刚刚进来
Honestly, if you hadn't walked in just now,
我还在想是不是需要亲自告诉你
I was thinking I was gonna have to tell you myself.
这是你的复仇吗
Is this your idea of vengeance?
不是复仇
Not vengeance.
是筹码
Leverage.
六千万的筹码
$60 million worth
让你带我去见莎马
to get you to take me to Samar.
不管接下来发生什么
No matter what happens next,
肯定都不是你预想的结局
this doesn't end the way you think it's going to.
我收拾好了行李
My bag's packed,
我已经留了告别信
my goodbye note's written.
什么样的结局我都能接受
I'm ready to face the consequences either way.
你呢
Are you?
告诉我她的名字和位置
I want her name and location.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know her location.
没人知道 她从不亲自见面
Nobody does. She doesn't take meetings in person.
她也从没来过
She's never been here.
那就说名字
Her name then.
好吧 电脑上有什么
All right, what was on those computers?
没意义的
There's no point.
你太晚了 来不及阻止袭击的
You're too late to stop the attack.
袭击 什么袭击
Attack? What attack?
她打算袭击谁
Who's she planning to attack?
这里没人会帮你
No one here is gonna help you.
计算机连着 但是硬盘坏了
Cyber's en route, but those drives are fried.
需要很厉害的人
Someone with a lot of skill's
才能重新拼起来
gonna have to put those pieces together.
好吧 听着
All right, listen to me.
有人要袭击 如果有人受伤
There's an attack in motion, if people get hurt,
你就会作为共犯被起诉
you're gonna be charged as a co-conspirator.
这是你想要的吗
You want that?
我想要律师
What I want is a lawyer.
-伊丽莎白 -有麻烦了
- Elizabeth. - We got a problem.
我们有理由认为奥尔森在计划一次袭击
We have reason to believe Olson's planning an attack --
可能是为了要挟下一个受害者
probably to leverage her next takeover victim.
-目标是谁 -问题就在这里
- Who's the target? - That's the problem.
我们不知道是谁 在哪 什么时候
We don't know who, where, or when.
我们只有她服务器上加密的文件碎片
All we have are pieces of encrypted files from her servers.
网络部来了
Cyber just showed up.
我们先把他们解密的发过去
We'll send over whatever they decrypt.
你联♥系♥阿兰姆了吗
Have you reached out to Aram?
我打了电♥话♥ 他不接
I tried him. He didn't pick up.
是伊丽莎白
That was Elizabeth.
她还不知道你走了
She doesn't know you're gone.
你都没告别
You didn't say goodbye.
我说了 我留了告别信
I told you. I left her a note.
离开你在乎的人不容易
It's hard to leave people you care about.
或者你没告别
Or maybe you didn't say goodbye
是因为你觉得这不是永别
because you don't think that's what this is.
如果是这样 那我清楚告诉你
And if that's the case, let me be clear --
如果你进入莎马的新生活
If you become part of Samar's new life,
哈罗德 唐纳德 伊丽莎白
Harold, Donald, Elizabeth --
你就再也见不到他们了
you'll never be able to see them again.
再也见不到他们了
Never speak to them.
再也不能在他们需要你的时候帮助他们
Never be there for them when they need you.
那是莉斯电♥话♥的原因吗 他们需要帮助
Is that why Liz called -- because they need help?
你离开也不会让莎马
You running away will not take Samar
从摩萨德的名单上除名
off the Mossad's kill list.
他们就指望跟着你找到她
They're counting on you to lead them to her --
所以他们监听了你的房♥间 手♥机♥ 朋友
which is why they bugged your apartment, phones, friends.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为如果是我就会这么做
Because that's what I would do.
所以邓比才多花了一小时
It's why Dembe took an extra hour
开到机场
to get us to the jet --
为了不被追踪
shake off any possible tail.
从现在起 阿兰姆
From now on, Aram,
你联♥系♥任何朋友 家人
you call a friend or family,
你发短♥信♥ 电邮 任何联络
text, e-mail, insta-whatever, anything --
他们都能追踪到你
they will trace it to you,
找到莎马
find Samar,
然后杀掉她
and kill her.
还有是的
And yes.
小组需要你帮忙
The Task Force needs help.
阻止紧急袭击
To stop an imminent attack.
袭击 袭击谁 在哪
An attack? On what -- where --
不重要 你已经离开了
Doesn't matter. You're out.
坐好 放松
Sit back, relax --
算算你拿我的六千万在这期间赚的时息
calculate the hourly interest you're accruing on my $60 million.
艾肯朵夫妇 抱歉打扰
Mr. And Mrs. Eikendoll, I'm sorry to interrupt --
请允许我介绍迈克尔•莫柏科
I'd like to introduce you to Michale Muhlbach.
迈克尔是普拉特•维克勒基金会主席
Michale's the President of the Pratt-Wickler Foundation.
莫柏科先生 很高兴认识您
Mr. Muhlbach, it is so lovely to meet you.
我想感谢您
I just wanted to say thank you
找了关系让我们来到这里
for pulling the strings to get us into this space.
真是非凡无比
Just stunning.
事实上 我妻子卡洛琳才是艾肯朵的
Actually, my wife Caroline is the CEO
总裁兼首脑
and brains of Eikendoll.
我只是助手
I'm just the arm candy.
-抱歉 -不必
- I'm so sorry. - Don't be.
普拉特·维克勒为帕金森综合征研究所做的贡献
The work Pratt-Wickler has done for Parkinson's research
对太多人都太重要 也太非凡
is so admirable and so critical to so many people.
我们很高兴能参与其中
We're just happy to be part of the solution.
太谢谢了
Thank you again.
今晚一定很愉快
It's gonna be a fantastic evening.
是的 让我们去募捐吧
Yes. Let's raise some money.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
伊丽莎白发的数据
The data from Elizabeth.
是什么 代码吗
What is it -- code?
还是数据 加密了吗
Data? Is it encrypted?
你要么加入 要么离开
You're either in or you're out.
除非我见到莎马 否则他们没办法追踪她
They can't trace me to Samar until I'm with her.
我还没见到她
And I am not with her yet.
这里是中间地带
This isn't heaven or hell.
是人间炼狱
It's purgatory.
我可以在人间炼狱帮点忙
And I can help from purgatory.
拜托
So, please.
273.
六千万每小时的利息
That's the interest per hour on $60 million.
一年240万 一天6575美元
$2.4 million a year, $6,575 a day,
一小时273美元
$273 an hour.
4%
At 4%.
我很大方了
I was being generous.
联邦基金才2.5
The federal funds rate is 2.5.
是的
Yes.
我的是25
And mine is 25.
25 百分比
25? Percent?
所以一小时的利息是
Which makes the hourly interest
1712美元
$1,712.
如果我解开了这个谜团呢
And if I solve the riddle?
我就降到1700美元
I'll round it down to $1,700.
亲友折扣价
Friends and family discount.
有关于袭击的信息吗
Anything on the attack?
没有 告诉我你从这些硬盘中获得了些信息
Nothing. Tell me you got something off these drives.
没有具体的 只是数据
Nothing concrete, strings of data.
部分名字
A few partial names.
连接伦敦一家银行的路由号♥码
Some routing numbers to a bank in London.
这些是结构图
Are these blueprints?
是的 但不知道是什么的结构图
Yeah, but we don't know to what.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表