我也会这么认为
before finding out that he was an imposter.
我知道你也不容易
I know this is hard for you,
但不管他的真实身份
but whoever he is,
他从我很小的时候就在照看我
he's looked over me since I was a child.
所以如果我都能接受
So if I can accept that his real identity
他的真实身份对我无关紧要
is none of my business,
我希望你也能这么想
I need you to accept that it's none of yours either.
如果你母亲还活着 如果她知道真♥相♥
And if your mother's out there and she knows the truth?
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃拿莫须有的罪名
Katarina Rostova framed my father
陷害了我的父亲
for crimes he didn't commit.
因为她撒的谎
Because of her lies,
导致我成长过程中都以为他是叛国者
I grew up believing he was a traitor.
如果她真的还活着 而这个可能性很小
If she is alive -- and that's a big if --
即使她知道真♥相♥
she probably wouldn't tell me the truth anyway
也很可能不会告诉我
even if she knew it.
听着 我真心认为最好别抓着这事不放
Look, I really think the best thing is to just let it go.
我从卡尔弗和托尔伯特的
Okay, so I was able to pull an image
交通摄像里调下图像
from a traffic cam at Culver and Talbot.
-确定身份了吗 -开车的人没有
- You get an ID? - Not on the driver,
但是拦截你们的那辆
but the trucks that cut you off
货车登记在...石锤电力名下
were registered - to Hammerstone Electric,
这里没有任何信息量
which, uh, tells us nothing
因为我觉得袭击你们的
since I doubt you were attacked
并非一群气急败坏的电工
by a horde of angry electricians.
一个月前
Right. One month ago,
纽约一家私人股权公♥司♥
a private equity firm in New York
买♥♥下石锤的债务 并将之关门
bought up Hammerstone's debt and shut them down.
所以袭击我们的是一群气急败坏的工商管理硕士
So we were attacked by a horde of angry MBAs?
而他们又被雨云杠杆收♥购♥
And they were bought by Raincloud LBO,
位于纽约 专攻恶意收♥购♥
a New York firm specializing in hostile takeovers.
石锤电力被雨云杠杆拿下
-奥尔森 -有道理
- Olson. - Well, it makes sense
找一家公♥司♥来处理她的业务
that she would have a company to front her transactions.
我去申请搜捕令
I'm going to get a warrant.
今晚 你 我
Tonight -- You, me,
再加上尽可能多的酒
and as many pitchers as it takes
好好溺死我们的悲伤
to thoroughly drown sorrows.
说定了
Deal?
我通常不会喝酒的
Well, I don't normally drink,
但考虑到现状
but under the circumstances...
当然
sure.
这事我们已经谈过无数次了
We've been over this I don't know how many times --
他们的领导结构 绿票讹诈计划
their leadership structure, their greenmail plan,
震惊的董事会 对激进的投资者而言
the staggered board -- they're not vulnerable
不好下手
to activist investors.
那私人生活呢
And her personal life?
没问题 无可挑剔
Clean. Squeaky.
周日去礼拜
Church on Sunday.
我们动不了艾肯朵
Eikendoll's untouchable.
我倒是有个想法
I did have one other idea.
艾肯朵刚在艾尔塔酒店
Eikendoll just completed a new sky deck
新建了一个露台
at the Alta Hotel.
假如那里发生事故会如何
What if there was an incident?
你想要从舆♥论♥下手
You wanna target public opinion.
露台的支架是从七十二楼延伸出去的
The deck is cantilevered from the building
以轻型钢材建成的梁柱
on the 72nd floor using light gauge steel beams.
我的工程师认为
My engineers insist that framing's
这个结构只要是保持竖直
more than sufficient as long as they're held
就没有问题
in a vertical orientation.
然而 他们也指出
However, they also pointed out
七十一层有一处机械槽
there's a mechanical chase with gas
用来铺设天然气和其他管线
and utility lines here on the 71st floor...
假如因为什么原因
if, for some reason,
那条天然气管道装得不对
that gas line were not properly installed --
假如建设过程中有偷工减料
if corners were cut during construction --
烟气会聚集在那个槽的位置
fumes would get trapped in that chase...
只需要炉子上的一点明火
all it would take is a pilot light from a furnace,
电梯里游蹿出的一丝火花
an errant elevator spark --
任何燃烧都可能引燃
any sort of combustion would blow the living hell
那处机械槽 毁掉那处连接
out of that mechanical chase and comprise the bridging...
缺少支撑 压力会导致
without proper support, the stress
走道弯折 最后像多米诺骨牌一样掉下来
would cause the channels to twist and fall like dominoes.
你想要摧毁露台
You wanna collapse the deck.
搞得像艾肯朵偷工减料
Make it appear Eikendoll cut corners
从而操纵民♥意♥ 逼她出♥售♥
and crater public opinion. Force her to sell.
各位 这里可牵涉人命
Guys, these are peoples' lives we're talking about.
这份合约值得吗
Is this contract really worth that?
希望你这个问题不是认真的
I hope that was a rhetorical question.
女士们 先生们 联调局
Ladies and gentlemen, FBI.
联调局 我们有针对这幢楼的搜查令
FBI. We have a warrant to search this building.
停下手上的工作
Stop what you're doing.
离开你的电脑
Step away from your computer.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
我要和你们的经营合伙人谈谈
I'm gonna need a word with your Managing Partner.
有情况
We got a situation out here.
什么情况
What are you talking about?
是联调局
It's the FBI.
他们说有搜查令
They say they got a warrant.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do?
情况紧急 处理好
We're burned. Handle it.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler?
米切尔·杨
Mitchell Young.
我是雨云的经营合伙人
I'm Raincloud's Managing Partner --
怎么回事
What's going on?
看一下搜查令
Read the warrant.
我们有法♥院♥许可进行搜查
We have a court order to search.
搜查什么
Search for what?
昨天 登记下石锤电力下面的车辆
Yesterday, vehicles registered to Hammerstone Electric
被用来干扰联调局的追捕行动
were used to thwart an FBI pursuit.
车辆归贵公♥司♥所有
Your firm owns those vehicles.
我们是在几个月前拿下石锤
We acquired Hammerstone a few months ago,
但收♥购♥是为了出♥售♥其资产
but we bought the company to sell its assets.
如果有人偷了货车 那并不是我们的过失
If somebody stole trucks, that's not our fault.
-你 干吗呢 -什么
- You. What is it? - What?
你是想跟你朋友说什么呢
What are you trying to tell your friend?
艾瑞克是我的助理
Um, Eric's my assistant.
如果你们想跟他谈话 需要
If you want to talk to him, you're --
艾瑞克 你多大 二十 二十五
Eric, you're what -- 20? 25?
等我们完事了
By the time we're done here,
你会因为各种罪名在监狱里待上
you could spend - at least that long in prison
至少那么长时间
for any number of crimes...
-艾瑞克 -包括妨碍公务
- Eric -- - ...including obstruction,
证券欺诈 协助教唆
securities fraud, aiding and abetting.
所以你最好把你知道的都告诉我们
So how about you help us out and tell us what you know?
往上两层 海曼&缅因会计事务所
Two floors up. Heilman & Main, CPA firm.
其实不是会计事务所
It's not a CPA firm.
盯着他
Stay on him.
-联调局 -双手举起
- FBI! - Hands! Hands!
-她在抹掉记录 -马上下线
- She's wiping everything. - Take it offline. Now.
我叫你下线
I said take it offline!
做不到 这个恶意软件程序
I can't. It's a malware program
是在主系统上
originating from the host system.
你犯了个大错 阿兰姆
You've made a terrible mistake, Aram.
你夺走了我珍视之物
You took something precious from me.
你会为此付出代价
A mistake you'll have to rectify.
所以我也夺走了你珍视之物
So I took something precious from you.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
在卢森堡时
When we were in Luxembourg,
邓比以你的名义开了个信托银行账户
Dembe opened an account under your name at Banque Vertrauen.
我留了一份那天我们偷的
I kept a copy of the account-access fob
账户信息复本
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表