in league with Reddington,
现在他想让我们找出凶手
and now he wants us to find his killer?
雷丁顿不知道是谁杀了他
And Reddington has no idea who did it?
他有很多敌人觊觎着分一杯他的商业帝国羹
He's got a lot of enemies who want a piece of his empire.
幸运的是 联调局帮他守着这帝国呢
Lucky for him, he's got the FBI to protect it.
至于保护雷丁顿 他是我们的线人
As for protecting Reddington, he's our C.I.
如果他能出狱
Should he ever get out of prison,
我们希望他能尽可能的强大
we're gonna want him to be as powerful as possible.
先从家人着手 我猜他这样的富翁
Let's start with the family. My guess is a man of his wealth
应该会有很多人想来争夺遗产
is gonna have a lot of people coming out of the woodwork.
通知了多少人
How many people were given notice?
32人 范·尼斯先生有许多遗赠物
32. Mr. Van Ness had many bequests.
我们理解宣读遗嘱可能会比较伤感
We understand that the reading of the will can be emotional.
我们会尽量尊重
We'll do what we can to respect that.
抱歉 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry. What's your name?
问完家人后我们也许会有些问题想问
We might have some questions after we talk to the family.
我不知道你们为什么会有疑问
I don't know why you'd have any questions.
报纸说这是场意外
Paper said it was an accident.
这些都是好人
These are good people.
你们想尊重他们 让他们安静地哀悼吧
You want to respect them? Let them mourn in peace.
"赠予人♥权♥观察组织 全国有色人种协进会
"$10 million each to Human Rights Watch,
和布朗大学各一千万
the NAACP, and Brown University.
我的剩余财产留给我得儿子 蒂莫西·彼得森"
The remainder of my estate I leave to my son, Timothy Peterson."
我不知道范·尼斯有孩子
I didn't think Van Ness had kids.
很显然其他人也不知道
Uh, apparently neither did anyone else.
哈里斯希望这封信与遗嘱一起宣读
Harris wanted this letter read along with his will.
"蒂莫西 原谅我
"Timothy, forgive me.
我爱你的母亲
I loved your mother,
却没有勇气和她在一起
but I didn't have the courage to stay with her.
我知道用这种方式
I know this is an awkward way
向你介绍其他的家庭成员有些尴尬
to introduce you to your extended family,
但这是我唯一能够弥补你的方式了
but it's the only way I know how to make amends.
享用我劳动的硕果 干一番伟业吧
Take the fruits of my labor and do great things.
爱你的父亲"
Love, your father."
真是令人愉快的惊喜
What a pleasant sight.
我的朋友
My friend.
感谢监狱牧师
Thank goodness for the prison chaplain.
他说你指定让我来给你提供精神指导
He said you designated me to provide spiritual advice.
让你进来
Oh, it had the dual benefit
还有其他好处不过你说的也对
of getting you in here and also being true.
范·尼斯死了
Van Ness is dead.
没有他 我没有足够的票数
Without him, I don't have the votes
防止安德洛萨尼把我挤出去
to prevent Androssani from cutting me off.
我需要你去搞定安德洛萨尼
I need you to reassure Androssani.
跟他讲讲理
Reason with him.
如果行不通 就杀了他
And if that doesn't work, kill him.
这样应该能吓到一两张票
That should scare up a vote or two.
然后怎么办
Then what?
再说
We'll see.
然后怎么办
And then what?
你知道我叫你来并不是
You do know I didn't really ask you here
让你给我精神指导的 对吧
to give me spiritual advice, right?
但我还是会给你
I'm going to give you some anyway.
诚实以告
Be honest.
我需要那一票
I need that vote.
告诉伊丽莎白真♥相♥
Tell Elizabeth the truth.
一切都取决于此
Everything rests on this.
钱和权力取决于此
Money rests on this. Power.
而非心灵的宁静
Not peace of mind.
我们必须有所作为
Something has to be done.
是的 你在争取你的自♥由♥
It is. You are fighting for your freedom.
我每天都祈祷你能成功
Every day I pray that you get it.
但现在 你必须让命运来决定
For now, you must leave the rest to fate.
我能决定自己的命运
I make my own fate.
在这里不行
Not from here.
我在要求你这么做
I'm asking you to do this.
而我在试图拯救你的灵魂
And I am trying to save your soul.
是有迹象的
Uh, there's signs.
想不起来介词
The inability to recall prepositions
就是失语症的一个常见症状
is a common symptom of aphasia.
推荐的治疗方法包括拼字游戏 重复背诵
Recommended therapies include word games, rote repetition,
一个人做 或者以有针对性的
uh, either on your own or in a individualized,
一对一或小组讨论的形式都可以
one-on-one, or group-therapy format.
下 上 以下 去 向[均为介词]
Under. Above. Following. To. Unto.
-重点在于要尽早开始 -尽管 没有
- The important thing is to start early. - Despite. Without.
"格查尔"
"Quetzals."
这是危地马拉的国鸟
That is the national bird of Guatemala
也是该国货币单位之一 很奇怪
and, weirdly, one of its monetary units.
-谢谢你告诉我 -不 等等 等等
- Good to know. - No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不是 如果你把Q和S放到三倍计分的格子里
No, no. If you put the Q and the S on the triple word score,
这个词能得超过三百分
it's worth over 300 points.
你查到蒂莫西·彼得森的资料了吗
Did you find out about Timothy Peterson?
对 工作
Right. Work.
在宣读他父亲的遗嘱之后
As of the reading of his father's will,
蒂莫西·彼得森
蒂莫西·彼得森已跻身美国富豪榜第511名
Tim Peterson is the 511th-richest man in America
而且 我很肯定也是唯一一位在保龄球馆工作
and, I'm fairly confident, the only billionaire
住在拖车公园的亿万富翁
working in a bowling alley and living in a trailer park.
看来几光年之外的天上真的掉馅饼了
Looks like that apple fell a few, uh, light-years from the tree.
这么说还是太委婉了
Oh, that's putting it mildly.
他的信用评分是580分 欠债六万二 而且
His credit score is 580, he's $62,000 in debt, and...
他有犯罪记录
he has got a criminal record.
超速未缴纳罚款 公共场合醉酒
Unpaid speeding tickets, public intoxication,
在酒吧打架导致入狱一周
a bar fight that got him thrown in jail for a week.
看起来更像是个废物 而非杀手
It seems like more of a slacker than a killer.
继承遗产对他来说完全是意外
His inheritance came as a complete surprise.
如果他都不知道自己的父亲是谁
Then what motivation would he have to kill his father
又会有什么动机杀害他呢
if he didn't know about it?
假设他本就知道
Well, let's say he did know.
一个住在阿灵顿郊外拖车公园里的孩子
How does a kid living in a trailer park outside Arlington
和雷丁顿先生又有什么联♥系♥呢
connect in any way to Mr. Reddington?
如果没有联♥系♥ 那我们为什么要查这个案子
And if he doesn't, why are we even on this case?
因为有地方不对劲 我想知道为什么
Because something doesn't add up, and I want to know why.
纳瓦比 和他住在一个公园里的人
Navabi, the people in his posts,
我要知道他们的全部信息
I want to know everything about them.
雷斯勒 基恩 去跟彼得森谈谈
Ressler, Keen, talk to Peterson.
看看他对他父亲了解多少 以及是何时知道的
Find out what he knew about his old man and when he knew it.
他倒是等不及开始花他老爸的钱了
Well, it didn't take him long to spend the old man's money.
肯定比拖车公园要好
Sure beats the trailer park.
我也去过爱尔兰守灵会 但这也太夸张了
I've been to my share of Irish wakes, but this is ridiculous.
抱歉打扰了啤酒时间 蒂莫西·彼得森在哪
Hate to interrupt Miller Time, but where's Tim Peterson at?
蒂姆 藏好你的现金
Hey, Tim! Hide your cash!
国税局已经来了
The IRS is already here.
蒂姆·彼得森 联调局的雷斯勒和基恩探员
Tim Peterson. Agents Ressler, Keen. FBI.
联调局 别担心 酒店套房♥已经付过钱了
FBI? Don't worry. The hotel suite is bought and paid for.
关于你父亲的死我们有几个问题要问
We just have a few questions surrounding your father's death.
我也是
You and me both.
你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with him?
在我印象中 我从没跟他说过话
Far as I can recall, I never spoke to him.
我都不知道他是我父亲 直到律师打电♥话♥来
I didn't even know he was my father till the lawyer called,
让我出席遗嘱宣读
told me to come to the reading of the will.
你有什么问题要问
What questions do you have?
他活着的时候为什么不联♥系♥我
Why didn't he get in touch with me when he was alive?
是什么阻止了他联♥系♥我
What kept him from wanting to get to know me?
最重要的是 他为什么要把这些留给我
And most importantly, why'd he leave me all this dough?
他死了你好像不怎么伤心
You don't seem too upset about him dying.
血缘而已 我说了 我从没见过他
It's just DNA. Like I said, I never met the man.
蒂姆 这些迟到的客人是谁
Tim, who are the late arrivals?
我的公主
Hey, princess.
这些是我在联调局的新朋友
These are my new friends from the FBI.
你们好 联调局的新朋友
Hi, new friends from the FBI.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表