I make a prodigious amount.
你这是准备干什么
What was this all about?
总统先生想要找到一个刺客
The President wants an assassin found.
我知道怎么找到他
I know how to find him.
库珀不知道的是 他可能反而帮我们了个忙
Cooper doesn't know it, but he might have done us a favor.
暂停行刑看起来像是你真心想要找到刺客
The stay makes it look like you actually want the assassin found.
你知道的 我投身政♥治♥是为了根除腐♥败♥
You know, I got into politics to root out corruption.
我是一个想改变这个世界的理想主义者
I was an idealist who was gonna change the world.
-你确实是 为了这世界变得更好 -没错
- And you have, for the better. - Right.
这话说给德国人听听看
Try telling that to the German people.
我们所做的一切都是为了
We did what we had to to keep you
让你留在这个国家需要你的位置上
where the country needs you to be.
那雷丁顿 我们有暴露的可能吗
So, Reddington -- what's our exposure?
没有 我们的人已经掌握了第二目标
None. Our associate has obtained the second target
一小时内应该就会拿到文件
and should have the dossier within the hour.
雷丁顿知道齐格勒会被杀 怎么知道的
Reddington knew Ziegler was gonna be killed. How?
如果他知道那件事 你怎么能确定
And if he knew that, how can you be sure
他不知道如何找到我们的人
he won't know how to find our associate?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥怎么样
How's the First Lady?
明天再担心这个吧
That's a problem for tomorrow.
今天的危机是雷丁顿
Today's crisis is Reddington.
-四十八小时可不短 -那是你签署的时间
- 48 hours is a long time. - That's the length of your stay.
我计划里的时间表会更短些
I have a considerably shorter timetable in mind.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你没什么可担心的
It means you have nothing to worry about.
晚安 总统先生
Good night, Mr. President.
请带我向第♥一♥夫♥人♥问好
Please give my regards to the First Lady.
真不敢相信你出来了
Ohh! I can't believe you're here!
雷蒙德 欢迎回来
Raymond, welcome back.
-所以他在哪儿 -谁
- So where is he? - Who?
杀了德国情报人员的刺客
The assassin who killed the German spymaster.
我不知道
Ah! I have no idea.
什么 但你说
What? But you said --
我那么说只是为了能活命
I said what I had to to survive.
只有我这么认为吗 这真的是
Is it just me, or is this...
多么美妙绝伦的夜晚啊
an absolutely spectacular night?
你真的完全不知道他在哪里吗
You seriously have no idea where he is?
全然不知
None whatsoever.
我们要在四十八小时内找到他
We only have 48 hours to find him.
那么应该开始找了
I suppose we should start looking.
虽然我早知道你擅长骗人
I knew you dealt from the bottom of the deck,
但这么蒙混死神...真是叹为观止
but cheating death -- well, that's impressive.
我可没有蒙混死神 我只是欺骗了总统
I didn't cheat death. I cheated the President.
叫大家集♥合♥ 时间紧迫
Get the others. We're on a clock.
真高兴见到你
Man, am I glad to see you.
感谢你所做的一切 哈罗德
Thank you for everything, Harold.
怎么还没告诉他你知道他冒名顶替
What ever happened to telling him you knew he was an imposter?
没有找着机会
I didn't get the chance to.
是没有找着机会 还是不想问了
Didn't get the chance or, uh, decided not to?
我去叫莎马和阿兰姆
I'm gonna get Samar and Aram.
你真棒
You're incredible.
不能把自行车放在客厅
You can't leave the bike in the living room.
不是说那个 你的大脑...非常棒
No, Your brain -- it is incredible,
所采取的补偿策略
the way it's been able to compensate.
我们已经谈过了
We've talked about this.
事实上 并没有 没有
Actually, we haven't, not --
谈过这个 这些事件报告
Not this. These, uh -- these incident reports.
我的事件报告 你从我垃圾桶里找来的
My incident reports -- the ones you fished out of my trash.
圈出来的拼写错误
The cross-outs, the misspellings...
组织思维 表现了你的状态
uh, organizing thoughts, expressing yourself.
我知道你已经联♥系♥了一个语言病理医生
You know, I know you had reached out to a speech pathologist,
但我...我之前不知道恶化得有多快
but I had -- I had no idea how rapid the decline has been.
现在知道了吧
Now you know.
我们必须告诉库珀先生
We have to tell Mr. Cooper.
不 我们什么都不必做
No, don't have to do anything.
这是我的选择 这是我的问题
This is my choice. It is my problem.
我知道你担心我
I know that you're worried about me,
但你也见识过我出外勤
but you have seen me in the field.
虽然算不上有多么杰出
I wouldn't say it's incredible,
但我确实在平衡了 所以让我自己处理吧
but I am compensating, so please just let me handle it.
雷丁顿回来了 库珀叫我们过去
Reddington's back. Cooper wants us.
我...我直说了
Let me -- Let me get this straight.
你虚张声势得以逃脱死刑
You bluffed your way off death row?
我有所夸大
I exaggerated.
你说自己知道如何找到这位杀手 但实际上不知道
That you knew how to find the assassin, which you don't.
科西嘉人是繁复拼图里的最后一片
The Corsican is the last piece of a very complicated puzzle.
科西嘉人 巴斯蒂安·莫罗
The Corsican. Uh, Bastien Moreau?
他不是那个试图炸掉联♥合♥国♥的变♥态♥吗
Isn't he the sociopath who tried to bomb the U.N.?
-就是他 -试图炸毁联♥合♥国♥
- The very same. - Tried to bomb the U.N.
杀死德国的间谍头头 有何联♥系♥
and killed Germany's top spy. What's the connection?
我说了 他是拼图的最后一片
As I said, he is the last piece of the puzzle.
其他小片我都已经到手
We've already gotten all the other pieces.
我挺自信能够抓到他
I'm quite confident we'll get him.
其他小片已经到我们手上了吗
"We've" gotten the other pieces?
没错 你们都在拼贴过程中起到了很大作用
Yes. You have been instrumental in putting it together.
毕竟 我之前在监狱 但我也有不在的时候
After all, I was in prison. Except when I wasn't.
能力评估...你提出接受评估是因为
Your competency evaluation -- you requested it because
想要转移到春田镇那家精神病院
you wanted to be transferred to that psych ward in Springfield.
没错 莫罗一位鲜为人知的伙伴就在那儿
Indeed. One of Moreau's few known associates was there.
彻底的疯子 但我有理由认为
Mad as a hatter, but I had reason to hope
假如莫罗在策划什么大事
that if Moreau were planning something big,
这个疯子或许能提供线索
the madman might have a lead to follow.
四郎...将军
General...Shiro.
-造虫子的男人 -没错 尼克拉博士
- The bug man. - Yes. Dr. Nikkila.
毒害这个星球的人
People who poison the planet
会带来致命危险因此必须被消除
present a mortal danger that must be eliminated.
你们将这位好博士拘捕之后
After you got the good doctor in custody,
邓比发现他曾将一安瓿的毒虫液
Dembe discovered that he'd sent an ampule
寄给伦敦的莫罗
of his toxic bug juice to Moreau in London.
邓比照着地址闯进他的公♥寓♥
Armed with the address, Dembe broke into his flat
发现莫罗已将五百万美金
and found that Moreau had wired $5 million
-电汇给安轴密币公♥司♥ -加密银行家
- to Axion Cryptosolutions. - The Cryptobanker.
他把钱存进
Who deposited the money
乔纳斯·克鲁格在信托银行的账户
in Jonas Kruger's account at the Banque Vertrauen.
换取情报和他的通行证
As payment for intel and his credentials
以便莫罗进入艾娃·齐格勒的酒店房♥间
so that Moreau could get into Ava Ziegler's hotel room.
赶在她将一份针对美国的遇袭计划文件
Where he used the bug toxin to poison her
交给韦德议员之前
before she had a chance to meet with Senator Wade
在房♥间里用毒虫液给她下毒
and present a dossier documenting an impending attack on America.
你从一开始就知道吗
Did you know all this from the start?
当然不知道 我只知道 如果没有豁免协议
God, no. All I knew was that, without an immunity agreement,
我就只有用别的东西来换取自♥由♥之身
I would have to leverage my way to freedom.
很走运 这个阴谋刚好够用
Luckily, that's exactly what this conspiracy provided.
袭击美国的阴谋 怎么袭击
A conspiracy to attack America how?
不知道 而且莫罗总是能
I don't know. And Moreau has the irksome habit
杀死任何知道的人
of killing anyone who does.
或是想要知道的人
Or trying to.
我们阻止了联♥合♥国♥的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
We stopped the bomb at the U.N. from going off.
如果莫罗当时想要杀死
If Moreau was trying to kill someone
这桩阴谋的知情者 那此人现在还活着
who knew about the conspiracy, that person is still alive.
你能把枪拿走吗
Could you please put that away?
等我拿到档案再说
As soon as I have the dossier.
阿兰姆 把炸♥弹♥事件的事故报告调出来
Aram, pull up the incident report from the attempted bombing.
给我一个名单 内含当时每个在
I want a list of everyone who was in the conference room
莫罗放置炸♥弹♥的会议室的人
where Moreau placed that device.
收到 看这个
Copy. Here.
外交官 秘书处的一名成员
A diplomat? A member of the secretariat?
他 是他 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯
Him! That's him. Christopher Miles.
-安全顾问 -前军情六处特工
- Security consultant. - Former MI6.
如果真有那种档案
If there is a dossier,
他就是会编写它的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表