Have you had their Ethiopian porridge?
当场馆外发生情况
Who will be the first responders
第一反应人员是哪个部门的
to a disturbance outside the arena?
当地警♥察♥会负责控场
Local police will maintain command.
那我们需要分配伊丽莎白和唐纳德到城区警局
Then we'll need Elizabeth and Donald assigned to the MPD.
你知道我们是被通缉的逃犯吧
You are aware that we're wanted fugitives.
我们的照片已经被放到城区警局网站上
And that our pictures have been posted to the MPD website.
哈罗德 你能联♥系♥什么人帮忙吗
Harold? Any favors you can call in?
-谢了 菲尔 -你说很紧急
- Thanks, Phil. - You said it was urgent.
有一份针对我的逮捕令已经签发
A warrant has been issued for my arrest
所依据的是一项凭空捏造的罪名
in connection with a crime I did not commit.
要证明我的清白 唯一办法是你
The only way to prove my innocence is for you to let
放我的两位探员进入辩论现场的安保警戒区
two of my agents work perimeter security for the debate.
需要如此 菲尔 这是我最需要的帮助
I need this, Phil. I can't think of anything I've needed more.
下面是 监控信♥号♥♥
Next, surveillance feeds.
辩论将会在费尔蒙大学举♥行♥
Well, the debate's taking place at Fillmont University,
校园安保被安排在
and campus security is in the same building
学生会所在大楼
as the student union.
阿兰姆 看来你得重回校园了
Aram, looks like you're going back to college.
那么
So,
这些安保是怎么回事
uh, what's with all the, uh, security?
总统辩论 有谁想干点什么
Presidential debate. Anyone tries anything,
他们会先开枪 再讯问
they're gonna shoot first, ask questions later.
真令人安心
How comforting.
最后 第三世界
Lastly, The Third Estate.
他们有在辩论场外抗♥议♥的许可证
They have a permit to protest outside the debate.
考虑到他们都是虔诚的颠覆分子 我确信
Fervent subversives that they are, I'm certain
他们那些人一定会高声泄愤
they and their colleagues will offer full-throated outrage.
但我们要想进到楼里 需要的不是抗♥议♥
But to get inside that hall, we don't need a protest.
而是暴♥动♥
We need an insurrection.
你认识可以帮忙的人 是吧
And you have someone that can make that happen?
是的
I do.
小伙伴们在这儿啊
Yo, yo, yo!
有谁想去看总统辩论的吗
So, who wants to go to a presidential debate, huh?
当然是没有人
That would be no one.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我换个方法来说
Let me rephrase that.
有谁想在总统辩论上搞事的
Who wants to cause trouble at a presidential debate?
民♥主♥事业需要你们
Look. Your democracy needs you.
如果你们有意向 就会有所收获
And it'll pay if you heed the call.
多少
How much?
这个就取决于事情能搞到多大了
Ah, well, that depends on how much trouble you cause.
这就是我的计划
And that's the plan.
越早执行 我就越早能接艾格尼斯回家
And the sooner we execute it, the sooner I bring Agnes home.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Wait. Is that true?
是的
It is.
真是好消息 她肯定高兴坏了
This is wonderful news. She must be absolutely thrilled.
什么时候决定的
When did you decide this?
唐纳德 借一步说话
Donald, a word?
太棒了
This is amazing...
安排的什么时候回来
When is she coming home?
伊丽莎白告诉我
Elizabeth told me
你最近和几位俄♥罗♥斯♥人有交手
you had a run-in with a few Russians recently.
-她这么说的吗 -没错
- She told you that? - Yes.
你当时在调查我的身份
When you were investigating my identity.
我当时在查卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
I was looking for information about, uh, Katarina Rostova.
我不知道他们怎么知道的
I don't know how they found out,
但他们急于了解我掌握哪些情况
but they were anxious to know what I knew.
-知道名字吗 -不知道
- Did you get a name? - No.
但他们有位朋友开的车是外交牌照
But a friend of theirs drove a vehicle with diplomatic plates,
所以我觉得是某些很有权势的人想知道答案
so I figure some pretty powerful people want answers.
那些答案 我相信伊丽莎白已经给了你一个说法
As for answers, I believe Elizabeth has given you one.
她是说了 但我不会告诉别人
She has. And it stays with me.
很好
Good.
大家似乎都给安排了任务 除了你
Everyone seems to have a part to play. Except you.
我有场重要的会面
I have an important meeting.
比拯救总统的性命还重要吗
More important than saving the President's life?
我一点都不关心总统的性命
I couldn't care less about saving the President's life.
我只是想帮你官复原职
I'm just trying to get your old job back.
好好玩 会有一场暴♥动♥的
Have some fun. It's gonna be a riot.
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
话不多说 不要法♥西♥斯♥美国
Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA!
关他进去 关他进去 关他进去
Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
关他进去 关他进去
Lock him up! Lock him up!
关他进去 关他进去
Lock him up! Lock him up!
库珀先生
Okay. Mr. Cooper?
库珀先生 我想我有所发现
Mr. Cooper, I think I may have found something.
已经进入他们的网络
I'm in their network now, and --
很奇怪 有一个摄像头没在工作
This is weird, but one of their cameras is down.
-这对我们有什么帮助 -系统表明
- How does that help us? - Well, the system says
它下线是要进行自我诊断
it's offline for a self-diagnostic,
但蓝图上面这个摄像头所监控的房♥间
but according to their blueprints, the room that it's watching
是五楼的灯光室
is some sort of lighting booth on the fifth floor.
所以能直接看到辩论台
Meaning it has a direct line of sight to the stage?
肯定就是这里了吧 枪手的位置
That's gotta be it, right? I mean, that's our shooter.
时间正好
Oh. You just made it.
抗♥议♥者把道路都堵住了 疯人院似的
Protestors have all the streets locked off. It's a madhouse.
他还好吧
Is he okay?
他是个好人
He's... a good man.
我相信他今天一定会表现出众
Today I think he'll be great.
今天一定会载入史册
It'll be a day to remember.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请合众国总统
the President of the United States.
领♥事♥馆♥注意到了 其他人一定也注意到了
The consulate is on alert, which means everyone's is.
更糟糕的局面都过来了
We've been in worse situations. Those worked out.
这次也可以的
This will, too.
他们正积极寻找卡特莲娜
They're actively looking for Katarina.
玛莎自然是能查出
Masha was bound to find out
你并非自己所声称的那个人
you aren't who you say you are.
我想不通的是多姆
What I can't figure out is Dom.
他为什么要告诉她那些
Why would he tell her all that?
试图帮她向前看
In an attempt to help her move on.
-然后她就相信他了吗 -她相信了
- And she believed him? - She did.
都相信到会觉得
So much so that she's decided
带她女儿回家是安全的了
it's safe to bring her daughter home.
我知道多姆本意是好的
I know Dom meant well.
他不应该告诉她那个故事
He shouldn't have told her that story.
如果莫斯科方面在找卡特莲娜
If Moscow is looking for Katarina...
一旦雷斯勒探员的动作让他们重启对她的搜索
if Agent Ressler's inquiry has reignited their search...
那就糟糕了
Then I know that could be bad.
我希望这事能在玛莎女儿回家前解决
I want this done before Masha's daughter comes home.
我何曾让你失望过
Have I ever let you down?
有过一次 在我们还小的时候
Once. When we were children.
你不愿意还我卡车模型
You wouldn't give back the truck.
我会搞定的
I'll get this done.
你总是这么乐观
You're always so optimistic.
我还以为这是你爱我的原因
I thought that's why you loved me.
我爱你是因为我能信任你
I love you because I can trust you.
富人说滚开
The rich say get back!
我们说反击
We say fight back!
富人说滚开 我们说反击
The rich say get back! We say fight back!
富人说滚开 我们说反击
The rich say get back! We say fight back!
富人说滚开 我们说反击
The rich say get back! We say fight back!
-滚开 -反击
- Get back! - Fight back!
-滚开 -反击
- Get back! - Fight back!
-滚开 -反击
- Get back! - Fight back!
-好了 我们已就位 -可以开始
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表