There was a picture of me on the nightstand.
好吧 我必须说
Okay, in our defense,
当时真的很黑 而且我们都喝多了
it was incredibly dark, and we'd been drinking heavily.
说实话 那周的所有事我都很后悔
Honestly, I regret the entire weekend.
当然 这话不能跟你母亲说
Of course, don't tell your mother that.
我要把你开膛破肚
I'm gonna gut you like a fish.
狱卒我都收买♥♥了
The guards have been paid off,
也就是说我有二十分钟处理你
which means I got 20 minutes with you,
而且我连十分钟都不需要 就能处理掉你们
and I won't need 10 to take out you and the boy.
有个吉卜赛算命的
A Romani fortune teller once gave me
曾经十分准确地预言了我的未来
an astonishingly-accurate peek into my future,
我也来给你准确预言一下
and I'm gonna do the same for you.
明天之后我们再也不会见面
You and I are never gonna see each other again after tomorrow,
但等你走出这所监狱
but when you do walk out of this calaboose,
我向你保证
I promise you this
你出狱后24小时内
within 24 hours of your release,
就会腹部中刀 倒在地上
you'll be lying on the floor with a blade in your belly,
念叨着我的名字 只求一死
gurgling my name and begging to die.
好的 很高兴跟你聊天
Okay, then. Good talk.
好好休息 伙计们 明天会很忙
Get some rest, fellas. It's gonna be a big day.
你搞什么啊
Yo, what the hell was that?
找死吗
You trying to get us killed?
拜托告诉我你还有什么大计划
Please tell me that was a part of some bigger plan.
计划正在进行中
The plan is a bit of a work in progress.
死了一个人 机密信息丢失
One person is dead, classified intel is missing,
你还不让我们抓当铺老板
and you don't want us to arrest the Pawnbrokers?
没有证据能证明他们和哈德考夫的死有关
You have nothing connecting them to Hardekopf's death.
他们也绝不会把硬盘留在店里
And there's no way that they're gonna keep that drive on site.
在你找到硬盘之前
Until you know where that drive is,
逮捕他们只能意味着我们永远找不到它
arresting them will only guarantee we never get it back.
现在哈德考夫死了 只要有买♥♥家
Well, with Hardekopf dead, they're free to sell
他们就可以随时公开售卖♥♥情报了
that intel on the open market as soon as they have a buyer.
他们已经有买♥♥家了
They already have one.
你确定
You have confirmation of that?
我上了他们的网站
Well, I went to their website
发现他们正促销卖♥♥这个
and noticed they have a great deal on this --
4K高清 超薄 65英寸
4K ultra, super slim, 65-inch with --
各位看官 内置相机
wait for it -- a built-in camera
可以通过无线连接的视频聊天
to video-chat with friends via Wi-Fi.
我们黑了进去
Which we hacked into.
-能看到店内吗 -没有声音
- You have eyes on the store? - Well, there's no audio,
但十分钟前 我们看到了这个
but 10 minutes ago, we saw this.
我们把他的照片
We cross-checked his image
与联调局外国特工数据库进行了交叉对比
with the Bureau's database on foreign agents.
他叫牛奎因
His name is Niu Quaing.
他是中国国安部的特工
He's a member of the Chinese intelligence service MSS.
要是让中国知道硬盘上有什么
If the Chinese know what's on that drive,
他们就会知道国安局黑了他们的代码
then they know the NSA hacked their codes.
他们就会改变代码
They'll change them.
这么多年的努力就白费了
And years of work will be for nothing.
但中国还不知道
But the Chinese don't already know.
当铺老板也不会告诉他们
The Pawnbrokers would never tell them,
要是说了 中国会直接改变代码
and if they did, the Chinese would just change the codes
硬盘也就没意义了
and the drive would be worthless,
而当铺老板也不会希望如此
which is the last thing that the Pawnbrokers want.
要是他们会做生意
Now, if they're good at their job,
肯定会引诱他们 炒高价格
they'll tease them, bid the price up.
但在中国真的出手买♥♥硬盘前
But until the Chinese actually buy that drive,
他们也无法知道里面有什么
they won't know exactly what they have.
-也就是说我们要先买♥♥下来 -抱歉
- Meaning, we have to buy it first. - I'm sorry.
你指望他们把我们的信息卖♥♥还给我们
You're expecting them to sell us back our own intel?
不是我们 是摩萨德
Not us. Mossad.
我舍命给你弄了支钢笔
You know, I risked my neck getting you a pen,
你不拿去杀人 居然用来写信
and instead of making a shank, you're writing a letter.
旺缇 你听说过威廉·弗洛伊德·柯林斯吗
Vontae, any chance you've heard of William Floyd Collins?
柯林斯
Collins?
不知道
No.
-犯了什么事 -他不是犯人
- What's he in for? - He's not an inmate.
他是上个世纪之交
He was a cave explorer in Kentucky
肯塔基州的山洞探险家
around the turn of the last century.
通过地下数百英里相互连接的山洞
He explored Kentucky because of the hundreds of miles
他探索了整个肯塔基州
of interconnected underground caverns.
但1925年冬
But in the winter of 1925,
为了找到水晶洞的一个新入口
while trying to find a new entrance to Crystal Cave,
柯林斯被困在了一个狭窄的廊洞
Collins became trapped in a narrow crawlway
那可是在地下55英尺深处
55 feet below ground.
但是据说 为了逃出来
But it's rumored that, in order to find an escape,
柯林斯点了支蜡烛 举着它
Collins lit a candle, held it up,
让烛烟为他指路 找到了出口
and let the smoke draft point him toward an exit.
来 老鼠给我
Here. Hand me the rat.
我说 故事是不错
You know, that's a cute story,
但这里又不是山洞
but this ain't no cave,
这跟我们要在操场被杀有什么关系
so what's it got to do with me and you getting killed in the yard?
既然这个小家伙能进来
If this little fella found his way in,
我敢打赌它也能原路返回
I bet he can find his way back out,
就像一缕烛烟
like a draft of smoke
或是一只信鸽
or a carrier pigeon.
靠耗子送信
Some note on a rat?
你是疯了吗
A-are you insane?
就和漂流瓶一样 没用的
Ain't no message-in-a-bottle nonsense gonna work.
反正我们周五之前都可能会没命
Well, either way, we'll likely be dead by Friday.
走好 招点好运吧 威廉·弗洛伊德·柯林斯
So long. Bring us some luck, William Floyd Collins.
事实上柯林斯死在了洞穴里
Collins actually died in the cave --
没喝的没吃的 再加上衣衫薄体温低
thirst and hunger compounded by exposure, hypothermia
在洞里熬了十四天
after 14 days in a cave.
纳瓦比探员的信♥号♥♥发射器上线了
All right, Agent Navabi's transmitter is up.
马上进去
She's approaching now.
看到了 她已经就位
All right. We have eyes. She's on site.
雷斯勒探员 基恩探员 守在原位
Agents Ressler and Keen, hold your positions.
有情况再行动
You only move in if we have a situation.
我不喜欢安排摩萨德特工
I don't like sending a Mossad agent
去索要国安局的机密数据
to acquire classified NSA data.
你担心什么
What are you worried about?
不可能两头效忠
Divided loyalties.
我下了明确指令
My instructions were clear.
纳瓦比探员清楚自己的任务
Agent Navabi knows to purchase that drive
买♥♥到硬盘后直接交给我
and to bring it to me directly.
-摩萨德呢 -这是闭环行动
- And the Mossad? - It's a closed loop.
知道这次行动的
Only people who know about this operation
只有你和特别小组成员
are you and the members of this Task Force.
没有其他人知道 包括摩萨德
No one else, including the Mossad.
德琳·乌尔曼
Delaine Uhlman?
是我 要当什么东西吗
Yeah, you've got something you want to pawn?
不是 是想找你买♥♥
No, you've got something I'd like to buy --
存有国安局机密数据的硬盘
a hard drive containing classified data for the NSA.
恐怕我不明白你在说什么
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.
有趣 几个小时前
Well, that's funny, because a few hours ago,
你才同意把硬盘卖♥♥给中国国安部的人
you agreed to sell it to a member of the Chinese MSS.
我的出价比他高
I'm here to outbid him.
女士 抱歉 肯定是什么地方出错了
Ma'am, I'm sorry. There must be some mistake.
这里只是一家当铺
This is a pawn shop.
过去两年不管是炭疽还是阿富汗的罂粟田
That in the last two years has pawned everything from anthrax
全都经手过的当铺
to poppy fields in Afghanistan.
还不知道你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
莎马·纳瓦比
Samar Navabi.
我是摩萨德的人
I work with Mossad.
我可以开高价
I'm here to pay you a lot of money,
只要你足够聪明 知道接受
if you're smart enough to take it.
让她没戴窃听器就进去 我不喜欢这样
I don't like letting her go in there without a wire.
万一被搜身呢 我们不能冒险
We can't risk her being searched.
她没有
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表