《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
总统在等我
The President's expecting me.
我得拿给美国人看
I have to show this to the Americans.
你只能转述 文件不能给你
You have to tell them that I'm keeping the dossier.
-先生 -在确认参与人员前
- Sir. - We can't trust them
不能把证据交出去
with the proof until we know who's involved.
克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 前军情六处特工
Christopher Miles. Former MI6.
如果真有那种档案
If there is a dossier, he's precisely
他就是会编写它的情报官员
the kind of intelligence officer who would compile it.
司法部长助理密谋针对美国
The assistant attorney general plotting against America?
我们以为档案在她手上 结果不是
We thought she had the dossier. She doesn't.
功亏一篑 我们付出了那么多
This is it, everytng we have worked for.
你要立刻调动你的人
You need to mobilize your men right now.
赶在雷丁顿之前找到档案
Find the dossier before Reddington does,
然后我们结束这件事
and we finish this.
帮我选一下
Tell me.
-绝对是蓝色 -绝对的绝对
- Uh, blue. Definitely. - Definitely definitely?
还是你太忙了没空看的绝对
Or you're too busy to focus, definitely?
绝对的绝对
Definitely, definitely
不管是蓝色或红色 你都会拿下这个客户的
you are going to land this account, blue or red.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
等你大功告成 我们应该庆祝一下
And when you do, we should celebrate.
-小伙 帮我选一个 -蓝色有四个字母
- Pick a winner, buddy. - Blue is four letters.
我讨厌数字四 选红色
I hate the number four. Go red.
有道理
Sound reasoning.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
好运
Luck.
四点参谋长会议 五点国家情报总监会议
You have the Joint Chiefs at 4:00 and the DNI at 5:00.
然后您要和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
And then you and the First Lady
去招待会慰问退伍老兵
are honoring veterans at a reception.
一会儿在简报室见
I'll meet you in the briefing room.
-拿到了吗 -桑德奎斯特先生在路上了
- Did we get it? - Mr. Sandquist is en route.
拿到还是没拿到
Yes or no?
就要拿到了 总统先生
We are about to, Mr. President.
你最好能拿到
Well, you better.
否则就要有人掉脑袋了
Or heads will roll.
他的和你的
His and yours.
伙计 还好吗
Hey, man. How's it goin'?
-你到底打算做什么 -你在说什么
- What the hell are you up to? - What are you talking about?
你让我解密的闪存盘
The drive you asked me to decrypt.
你知道上面有什么吗
Do you have any idea what's on it?
闪存盘上有档案
The drive contains the dossier.
我以为麦克马翰拿到了档案
I thought McMahon had the dossier.
我们都这么认为 但是雷丁顿告诉我
That's what we all thought, but Reddington told me
麦克马翰雇了寻物人帮她找到档案的下落
McMahon hired a finder to locate it for her.
寻物人告诉雷丁顿档案在哪里吗
Did the finder tell Reddington where it is?
是的 在他告诉麦克马翰之后
Yes. After he told McMahon.
莫罗把闪存盘悄悄塞进了一个路过孩子的背包
Moreau slipped the drive into the backpack of a passing child.
那孩子叫帕克·格林姆
Named Parker Grimm.
她已经领先一步了
She already has a head start.
雷斯勒 召集华盛顿区域的特警
Ressler, scramble WFO SWAT
到现场配合基恩
and coordinate with Keen on the location.
阿兰姆 提醒格林姆一家
Aram, alert the Grimms.
如果雷丁顿所言不虚
If what Reddington says is true,
他们不知道巴斯蒂安·莫罗将恐怖袭击计划
they have no idea that Bastien Moreau slipped the plans
塞进了他们儿子的背包
for a terrorist attack into their son's backpack.
好的
Okay.
很快回来
I won't be long.
-塔米·格林姆 -是我
- Tammy Grimm? - Yeah, that's right.
我正准备去商店
But I-I'm just running to the store,
-所以有事的话 -我是特勤局的
- so whatever it is can -- I'm with the Secret Service.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
关于你的儿子
It's about your son.
密谋针对美国的计划
A plot against the United States.
在我从我儿子床下发现的闪存盘上
On the drive I found under my son's bed?
你得过来一趟
You need to get over here.
-这是什么惊喜派对吗 -什么 不 不是
- Is this a surprise party? - What? No. It's not --
因为我特地跟塔米说我不想要
Because I specifically told Tammy I didn't want --
不是惊喜派对
It's not a surprise party!
好的 跟我说说那上面有什么
All right. Tell me what it says.
-转到了语♥音♥信箱 -给他妻子打
- Voicemail. - Try his wife.
把闪存盘放到你背包的那个人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The man who put the drive in your backpack was a terrorist.
但为什么 为什么是我
But why? I mean, why me?
无可奉告 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Can't say. It's a matter of national security.
所以你得把闪存盘交给我
which is why you need to give it to me.
如果能当然可以交给你
Well, we would if we could, but...
但是我丈夫没法打开它
my husband couldn't open it,
所以把它交给了一个朋友
so we took it to a friend to have a look.
我需要那位朋友的名字
I'll need the friend's name.
我需要他的名字
I need his name.
她也没接
She didn't pick up, either.
如果那孩子或他的家人发生了什么事
If something happens to that kid or his family...
难道我们不能通过
Couldn't we prevent that by
逮捕安娜·麦克马翰来阻止吗
just arresting Anna McMahon?
根据什么 雷丁顿的说法吗
Based on what? Reddington's word?
证据就在那个闪存盘上 我们要先拿到
The proof is on that drive. We need to get it first.
山姆·惠特利
Sam Whatley.
我是桑德奎斯特 特勤局特工
Special Agent Sandquist. Secret Service.
我想你知道我为什么来
I believe you know why I'm here.
-抱歉 我不知道 -介意我进来吗
- I'm sorry, but, no, I-I don't. - Mind if I come in?
我其实正要出去
Actually, I was just on my way out.
计划有变
Change of plans then.
第六季第二十一集
第60号♥
东西在哪
Where is it?
东西在哪 闪存盘在哪
Where is it? Where's the drive?
联邦调查局
FBI!
安全
Clear!
楼上没人
Top floor clear!
要么这家人很邋遢
Well, either they're a really messy family,
要么就是离开得太匆忙
or else they left in a hurry.
也可能是被抓走了
Or they were taken.
没人 长官
All clear, sir, ma'am.
-有被破门的痕迹吗 -没有 长官
- No signs of forced entry? - No, sir.
应该不会 这家人是自主离开的
But there wouldn't be. The family left on its own.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
如果把东西给我
This would have been much easier
事情会简单得多
if I'd found what I was looking for.
求你了 我只有这些
Please. That's all I have.
没错 一份复件 我要原件
Yes. A copy. I need the original.
我知道你们在谋划什么
I saw what you're planning.
你们不会...
You won't get...
闪存盘 在格林姆手里吗
The drive. Did Grimm keep it?
一小时内解决 处理尸体然后清场
This needs to be done in under an hour. Disposal and clean-up.
为什么
Why?
因为我爱我的祖国
Because I love my country.
阿兰姆 你能看到吗
Aram, are you getting this?
能 我们切入了监控系统
Yeah. We're patched into the system.
这是四十分钟前
This was taken 40 minutes ago.
他看起来很惊慌
He looks panicked.
在那里 那个闪存盘
That's it. That's the drive.
从他的表情来看
From the look on his face,
他应该知道里面是什么了
I'd say he knows what's on it.
如果他知道了 为什么不报♥警♥呢
If he did, why wouldn't he call the police?
可能正是因为里面的东西
Probably because what's on it
他才不能相信他们 或是我们
makes him think he can't trust them...or us.
也可能是因为一小时前
Or maybe because an hour earlier
出现在他家门口的这个人
this guy showed up on their doorstep.
-这是谁 -不知道
- Who is he? - No idea.
他避开了摄像头
He avoided the cameras.
至少四十分钟前他们没事
Well, we know as of 40 minutes ago they were okay,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表