下车
Get out.
从门进去 上楼
Through the door, up the stairs.
她在等着了
She's waiting.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 她在哪儿
Hello?! Where is she?!
求你了 求你了
Please! I'm begging you!
救我 爸
Help, Dad!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
走到那儿就可以了
That's far enough.
佐伊 你还好吗
Zoey, are you okay?!
求你了 放她下来
Please, let her down.
你带业务经理来了吗
You brought the business manager?
是的 她带着电脑 都按你说的
Yes. She, uh, has the laptop, just like you said.
你知道吗 苏珊
Did you know, Susan,
世界上最富有的二十六个人
that the richest 26 people on Earth
拥有的财富跟余下的三十八亿人一样多
have as much wealth as the poorest 3.8 billion?
我觉得你老板的财富有些不道德
I find your boss' wealth to be an act of immorality,
所以我和我的朋友将会把它分成小份
so my friends and I are going to redistribute it
重新分配给那些更需要的人
in small amounts to those who need it more.
我什么都可以给你
I-I will give you whatever you want
请你放了佐伊
if you just please let Zoey down.
富达存款和信托账户上
Sitting in the Fidelity Savings and Trust account
有八百六十万红利是雅各布
is $8.6-million bonus that Jacob was given
成功阻止他的员工尝试成立工会所得
for stopping the attempted unionization of his employees.
我要
I want it.
你 等一下 等一下 苏珊
You -- Wait. Hang on, Susan.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk about this?
错误的答案
Wrong answer.
好的好的 快停下
Okay, okay, okay! Just, stop!
你有我的转账账户 苏珊
You have my routing numbers, Susan?
好吧
Fine.
好了 现在放了她
It's done. Now just let her go.
还不行 你的公♥司♥
Not quite. But your firm has $36 million
在布鲁克林第一储蓄银行还有三千六百万
at First Brooklyn Savings Bank.
这是来自公♥司♥减税的盈余
It's the surplus from your corporate tax cut,
你们董事会本来打算用这钱
money your board of directors intends to use
来回购股票提高利润
to buy back stocks and boost profits
而牺牲工人的利益
at the expense of workers.
我要
I want it.
好 不 我不能这么做
Okay, no. I can't do that.
我没有权利去
I don't have authorization to --
-苏珊可以 -我们能不能谈谈
- Susan does. - If we can talk about this, I --
不不 停下
No, no, stop. Stop!
我说了 停下
I just -- I said stop!
爸 救我
Daddy! Please!
好吧 好的
Okay. Fine.
拜托 求你了
Please, please, please!
非常感谢你们二位
Thank you both.
我可以向你们保证 这些钱
I can assure you these assets will be redistributed
会在深思熟虑后重新分配给需要的人
in a thoughtful manner to those in need.
佐伊 谢谢你
Zoey, thank you.
雅各布 你可以带你女儿回去了
Jacob, you can have your daughter back.
第六季第十七集
第136号♥
泰德·金
Ted King?
我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的
Donald Ressler, FBI.
我想跟您和您的妻子谈谈
I was hoping to have a word with you and your wife.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
只是几个问题 我能进来吗
Just a few questions. Uh, may I come in?
您妻子在家吗
Is your wife at home?
我妻子病了很长时间
My wife had been sick for some time.
癌症
Cancer.
医生发现时已经太晚了
By the time the doctors found it, it was too late.
请您节哀
I'm very sorry for your loss.
没必要觉得难过
No need to be sorry.
我们有精彩的一生 维吉尼亚和我
We had a good life, Virginia and I.
我是来问您关于卡特莲娜的事
Well, I'm here to ask you about Katarina.
谁
Who?
您的继女 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
Your stepdaughter, Katarina Rostova.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
金先生 你觉得我会相信
Now, Mr. King, if you expect me
你不认识
to believe that you don't know --
我不在乎你相不相信
Well, I don't care what you believe.
如果我妻子有女儿 我觉得我会知道
If my wife had a daughter, I think I'd know.
这到底是怎么回事 你为什么来这儿
What is this anyway? Why are you here?
我们相信你妻子之前婚姻的女儿
We believe that your wife's daughter
也许能帮助我们
from a previous marriage may be able to help us
找到并抓获我们的头号♥通缉犯
identify and capture the number one on our most wanted list --
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
现在
Now...
关于卡特莲娜
about Katarina...
我很抱歉你大老远来了
I'm sorry you came all this way,
但我不知道这是谁
but I don't know who this is.
如果我妻子之前的婚姻里有过孩子
If my wife had a child from a previous relationship,
她也从未告诉过我
she never told me.
我希望你能找到你要找的这个人 真心希望
I hope you find this character you're looking for. I really do.
但恐怕我帮不了你
But I'm afraid I can't help you.
-请进 -第一次啊
- Please, come in. - This is a first.
-我有线索了 -居然是你来应门
- I have a lead. - You answering the door?
-第三世界 -邓比在哪儿
- The Third Estate... - Where's Dembe?
我知道他们之所以采购监控设备
...I know why they procured the surveillance equipment
是为了破坏那些
to help them breach security systems
备受贵族青睐的安全系统
favored by the aristocrac--
你在听吗
Are you listening?!
我认识你六年了
In the six years I've known you,
你和邓比不在一起的次数
I can count on one hand the amount of times
我一只手都能数过来 没错 我在听
I've seen you without Dembe, so, yeah, I'm listening --
听你给我的解释
for an answer to my question.
邓比和我在处事方法上有一些分歧
Dembe and I are having a bit of a disagreement over methodology.
-他觉得我太严苛了 -关于什么
- He thinks I'm being heavy-handed. - About what?
揪出那个把我举报给警♥察♥的人
Finding the person who turned me in to the police.
他异常反对此事
He's been unusually oppositional.
我建议他花一些时间来
I suggested he take some time
更彻底地考虑我的思维方式
to more thoroughly reflect on my way of thinking.
-指的是 -总统的一个高级顾问
- Which is? - A top advisor to the President
正在策划针对你们国家的阴谋
is orchestrating a plot against your country.
她正在鼓动第三世界来帮助她
She's engaged the Third Estate to help her.
为什么 第三世界是谁
Why? And who are they?
在法国大革命期间
During the French Revolution,
他们是那99%的人
they were the 99%.
他们的目标 是消灭那1%
Their goal was to behead the 1%
从而创造一个更完美的联盟 听起来耳熟吗
in order to create a more perfect union. Sound familiar?
我们这99%只想剥削富人 而不是杀了他们
Our 99% wants to soak the rich, not kill them.
去跟那些孩子被从自己家中
Tell that to the billionaires whose children
绑票的亿万富翁说吧
the Third Estate has abducted from their homes.
那些监控设备
The surveillance equipment.
过去十八个月有五个孩子被绑♥架♥
Five abductions in the past 18 months --
赎金有数亿美元
ransomed for hundreds of millions of dollars.
这糟透了 但是我很怀疑绑♥架♥富人家的孩子
That's terrible, but I seriously doubt kidnapping rich kids
是安娜·麦克马翰精心策划以对抗美国的阴谋
is the plot against America Anna McMahon is orchestrating.
或许这是一种更加穷凶极恶的积累资金的方式
Or perhaps it's a way to finance something more diabolical.
无论如何 这都是我们世界的现状
Either way, it's a symptom of where the world is right now --
一种多数人对少数人的愤怒
the rage of the many against the few.
就跟你对那个背叛你的人一样的愤怒
Like the rage you have against the person who turned you in.
都是不屈不挠的
Both are indomitable.
安娜·麦克马翰监督我们所有的案件
Anna McMahon oversees all our cases.
所以如果我们跟她讲
So if we bring this to her,
她就会知道我们在调查她
she's gonna know we're going after her.
那就太尴尬了
Well, that'd be perfectly awkward.
我多么希望我可以面对面地
I almost wish I could be there
看到当她发现的时候脸上的表情
to see the expression on her face when she finds out.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表