他们没有权限搜查 炸♥弹♥也就不会被缴获
Which they won't seize because it's not subject to search.
伊丽莎白 你们要找的奇妙小玩意儿
Elizabeth, the contraption you're hunting for
归土耳其政♥府♥所有
是一个二元装置
is a binary device
含有的硝酸铵和联氨
that contains enough ammonium nitrate and hydrazine
即便不能痍平整个联♥合♥国♥大楼
to wipe out the entire General Assembly
也足以消灭联♥大♥里的所有人
if not take down the building itself,
而且极其易爆
and it's volatile.
最轻微的颠簸碰撞
The slightest bump or jostle
也能毫无预警的引爆它
could detonate the thing without warning.
-你是怎么知道的 -我之所以知道
- How do you know this? - I know this because
是因为我正跟造了这玩意儿的疯子坐在一起
I'm sitting with the madman who built the damn thing.
麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格跟你在一起
Maxwell Ruddiger is with you?
此刻我们正在路上
We're en route to you as we speak.
你们得疏散大楼 找到装置的位置
You need to clear the building, locate that device,
想办法让我们过去
and find a way to get us to it,
但不要让任何人靠近那毁灭者
but do not let anyone near that widowmaker
直到我能让鲁丁格去拆了它
until I can get Ruddiger there to undo the devil he's created.
-明白吗 -好
- Understood? - Yes.
麦克斯 或许该把你的金汤力放下了
Max, perhaps you should put down the gin and tonics.
还有任务要完成 手可得稳
You have a job to do, and you'll need steady hands.
正是靠金汤力我这双手才稳
The gin and tonics are exactly what give me the steady hands.
再来一杯更好
Better have another.
吉恩·托伯薇恩 安保负责人
Jean Topperwien, head of security.
雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局
Agents Ressler, Keen -- FBI.
你们得疏散这栋大楼
You need to evacuate this building.
我们有疏散预案 但是没法保证
We have an evacuation plan, but there's no guarantee
嫌犯不会趁机逃走
we won't lose your unsub in the process.
不得不冒这个险
Well, that's a risk we're gonna have to take.
必须疏散这栋楼
You have to clear this building.
你知道莫罗在哪吗
Do you have a location on Moreau?
我们知道通行证的最后记录在哪
We know where the badge was last swiped.
快带我们去
Take us there, now.
所有人请注意 紧急情况 为了大家的安全
Attention, all personnel, this is an emergency. For your safety,
请立即从最近的出口撤离
please immediately locate the nearest exit.
不是演习
This is not a test.
先生 停 放下
Sir! Stop. Put it down.
联调局特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
Special Agent Elizabeth Keen, FBI.
我们有理由相信那个箱子里
We have reason to believe that case contains
有爆♥炸♥装置
an explosive device.
请慢慢放下
I need you to put it down slowly
按照我说的做
and do exactly as I say.
好 好的 我能看到监控录像了
Okay, uh, all right, I have the feeds up now.
好 现在给你接通安保队长
All right, I'm putting you on with the head of security now.
-所有人注意 -莫伊塔巴尔探员
- Attention, all personnel... - Agent Mojtabai.
-你好 -你好 人都被疏散到北面的草地上了
- Hello. - Hello, we're holding evacuees on the north lawn.
我正想办法给你接入那里的监控画面
I'm trying to get you access to those feeds now.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
走 走
Move, move!
所有人注意
Attention, all personnel...
我的枪 他抢了我的枪
My gun, he's -- he's got my gun.
警员受伤 重复 警员受伤 北庭
Officer down. Repeat, officer down. North atrium.
嫌犯持有武器 逃走了
Suspect's armed and on the move.
我们的疏散预案很明确
Our evacuation protocol is clear.
我已获得授权更改你们的预案
I've been authorized to change it.
联调局无权在这里指挥
The FBI has no authority here.
而且真正发生紧急情况时
Besides, we're not going to evacuate emergency personnel...
-应急人员不能撤离 -你得离开
- ...during an actual emergency. - You need to leave,
所有联♥合♥国♥人员
including all UN Personnel,
纽约警局警员 拆弹队 危险品处置小队 都得离开
NYPD responders, NYPD bomb squad, HDU, everyone.
是我的上司打的
That was my superior officer.
秘♥书♥长♥刚跟国土安♥全♥部♥通过电♥话♥
The Secretary General just hung up with Homeland,
他们要求我们疏散所有应急人员
and they've requested we evacuate all emergency personnel.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
出什么事了
What's going on here?
10-4 安全
10-4, we're clear.
这还真是第一次
This is certainly a first.
好 我好像看到他了
Okay, I think I got him.
好 阿兰姆 跟我说往哪边
All right, Aram, talk to me. Which way?
好 左转
All right, turn left.
不 右 你的右边 右转
No, right. No, no, no, your right.
在你前面不到十八米 往西边跑了
He can't be more than 20 yards ahead of you, moving west.
抱歉 这可能是个愚蠢的问题
I apologize, it's probably a silly question...
为什么警♥察♥在护送我们
...but why are the police escorting us, again?
我和警♥察♥的关系挺微妙的
The police and I have a special kind of relationship.
是啊 但这次你这可是猫王的待遇
Yeah, but this, they treat you like Elvis.
是啊
Yes,
不过总统给过猫王勋章
except the President gave Elvis a badge,
可我却不需要
and I don't really need one.
我看不到了
Okay, I can't tell.
拜托 往哪去了
Come on. Where'd you go?
监控录像上找不到他了
All right, I-I lost him on the feed.
我跟丢他了
I do not have a visual.
又看到他了 离你很近了
Okay. I just picked him up again. You're close.
放下武器 莫罗 别反抗
Drop the weapon, Moreau. Don't do this.
我在大楼外面怕是让你们更头疼了
You've got bigger problems than me inside that building.
我的目标只有你
I'm only worried about you.
或许你该担心一下我的人♥质♥
Maybe you should be worried about my hostage.
坚持住
Hang on.
撑住 撑住
Hold on. Hold on.
坚持 坚持
Hang on. Hang on.
你们需要离开这里
Your men need to vacate the premises.
有趣 比我想象中小太多了
Funny, it's all so much smaller than I'd imagined.
略糙
A little tacky.
让我想起咱们那次公路之行
Reminds me of that road trip we took.
去孟菲斯那次
To Memphis.
没错 雅园
Yes, exactly, Graceland.
我在雅园也是同样的反应
I had the same reaction at Graceland.
事实上没什么值得记住的
All rather unimpressive, actually.
气味也很怪
It smells kind of funny.
还有多久爆♥炸♥
How much time before this thing goes off?
无从判断
I don't have a clue.
伊丽莎白 或许该找人给他来一杯
Elizabeth, maybe we should find someone to get the man a drink.
说说封锁范围
Tell me about the perimeter.
我们与纽约警局合作
We're working with NYPD to set a line
从市中心到东部 从南五十九路到北四十二路
from Midtown to the east and 59th down to 42nd to the south.
-有发现吗 -暂时没有
- Any sightings? - Not yet,
但我们说话这会儿 纽约警♥察♥正在分♥析♥该区域的监控录像
but I've got NYPD analyzing footage of the area as we speak.
调取监控 找出图像
Pull surveillance, find an image.
我要都会区所有电视都播放莫罗的头像
I want Moreau's face on every TV in the tri-state area.
基恩有消息吗
Any news from Keen?
我这就去找她
I'm on my way to her now.
真吊人胃口
Ahh, honestly, the suspense.
安静
Shh, quiet.
我非得在这儿吗
Do I really need to be here?
安静
Quiet.
我讨厌针
Ugh, I hate needles.
慢着 慢着 你打算干吗
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
我要砸锁
I'm going to smack the lock.
我要把它砸个粉碎
I'm going to whack it to pieces
并祈祷在打开箱子的同时
and pray that opens the case
不要碰到次级串联旁路开关
without tripping the secondary in-line bypass switch.
你打算祈祷
You're gonna pray?
这种事我真的不需要待在现场
Okay, I really don't need to stay for this part.
敲击打砸什么的
All of the smacking and the whacking and --
你还好吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What is it?
好吧
Oh, okay.
鲁丁格 要是没什么吩咐
Ruddiger, I-if there's nothing else I can do for you,
我这就去逛逛了
I think I'll go exploring.
等等
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表