I need some time to think.
我同意
I agree.
思考一下为什么把忠诚和背叛混为一谈
About why you are confusing loyalty with betrayal.
我没有困惑
I'm not confused.
我没有生气
I'm not angry.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我认为你应该告诉伊丽莎白真♥相♥
I believe you should tell Elizabeth the truth.
你不同意
You disagree.
我为了对你的忠诚 替你保守了秘密
So I keep your secret out of loyalty to you.
-你知道是伊丽莎白把我告发的 -是的
- You knew Elizabeth turned me in. - Yes.
而我为了对她的忠诚 替她保守了秘密
And I kept her secret out of loyalty to her.
我隐瞒她的秘密
How is keeping her secret from you
和隐瞒你的秘密有任何区别吗
different than keeping your secret from her?
区别在于你我之间没有秘密
The difference is that you and I don't have secrets.
现在这种情况
Under the circumstances,
-是伊丽莎白 -她可以等
- Elizabeth. - She can wait.
她知道你很生气
She knows you're upset.
你为我做的那些事
What you do for me,
我所依赖你 需要你做的事
what I depend on you to do,
如果这份忠诚被破坏了 那一切就玩完了
cannot be done if your loyalties are divided.
反过来 我对你也是一样的
The same could be said about me for you.
我把自己的性命 所有一切都交付在你手上
I've trusted you with my life, with everything in my life.
你才是我最致命的弱点
You are the person to whom I am most vulnerable.
如此一来 你要么是我唯一的朋友
That makes you either a singular friend...
否则便是致命的敌人
or a mortal enemy.
你知道答案是什么
You know the answer to that.
我知道
I know...
我需要时间好好想想
I need time to think about that.
我查了卡莱尔的探监记录
We've looked into Carlyle's visitor records,
通话记录 甚至是监狱食堂的账号♥
call logs, even his commissary accounts.
查不到任何证据
No evidence of a hit.
那他家人的金钱来往呢
What about his family financials?
有什么可疑的转账记录吗
Any unexplained transfers?
-没有查到 长官 -好了 我查到这个
- Nothing yet, sir. - Okay. So, get this.
麦卡弗里提到离婚时他得到了"他想要的一切"
McCaffrey mentioned he got "Everything he wanted" in his divorce.
-然后呢 -然后我查了他的离婚协议
- And? - And so I thought I'd pull up the agreement
看看里面包括什么
and see what it included --
所有已出版作品带来的利润
all profits from his personally published works,
他和妻子共同购买♥♥的一件艺术品
a piece of art he and his wife purchased,
还有这个
and this...
他家祖传的一间小木屋
...his family's cabin.
与世隔绝 很隐蔽
It's isolated, private.
警♥察♥从来没找到那些尸体被冷冻的地方
The police never figured out where the bodies were staged.
这里可以说是个绝佳的地点了
This could be the perfect place.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那
Who's there?
我收到你出车祸的消息了
I got your message about the accident.
我一个月前发的
I sent it a month ago.
是的 事故发生后的三个月
Yeah. Three months after it happened.
我没事 如果你想知道的话
I'm fine, by the way.
车子都快不行了 但你人还好好的
Car's on life support, but you're doing fine.
要怎么才能除掉你呢
What's it gonna take to get rid of you?
你是专门来这称赞我还是有别的事
Are you here to compliment me or to do some work?
我来思考
I'm here to think.
思考什么
About what?
思考 不是交谈
Think. Not talk.
那你自便吧
Have it your way.
反正你一向如此
You always do.
麦卡弗里先生 有人在吗
Mr. McCaffrey? Anybody here?
联调局
FBI.
看起来已经废弃了
Looks abandoned.
雷斯勒
Ressler.
-我的天呐 -有人被关在里面
- Oh, my God. - There's somebody in there.
小心
Look out.
我给你买♥♥台新车吧
Lemme buy you a new car.
这个看起来不太安全
This one's not safe.
怪不得会出车祸
Not surprised you got in an accident.
不管你想思考什么 怎么会想跑来这边思考
Whatever you're thinking, why come here to think about it?
我何德何能有这份殊荣
What have I done to deserve this honor?
在思考驱逐身边的人
I'm thinking about excommunication.
还有什么人能留在你身边
Well, who's left?
伊丽莎白和邓比
Elizabeth and Dembe.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我
She turned me in.
他知道但是没告诉我
He knew and said nothing about it.
以前比这更轻的情节你都没放过
You've killed for less.
我一向不是轻饶别人的人
I've never killed for more.
但她不一样 她做什么都可以原谅
But not her. Uh, she's off-limits.
是的
Yes.
有一个女人
There is a woman.
我老板和她之间的纽带一直是他的道德导向
My employer's connection to her has been his moral compass.
现在这个纽带已经被破坏了
And that connection is broken.
是的
Yes.
没有这个纽带 大家都不安全了
Without it, no one is safe.
你也不安全了吗
Not even you?
她为什么出♥卖♥♥♥你
Why did she turn you in?
你做了什么让她想要出♥卖♥♥♥你
What did you do that made her want to do that?
关于我自己 我一直对她有所隐瞒
I haven't ever been totally forthright about myself.
她知道些什么
What does she know?
她一直在查
She's been looking...
她认为如果我待在监狱里 没有我的干扰
and thought she'd have a better chance of finding out more
她会查得更顺利
if I was in prison and couldn't interfere.
邓比帮她隐藏了这个秘密
And Dembe kept her secret.
是
He did.
珍妮弗·马西尼克在三十分钟前被救出了
Jennifer Marciniak was rescued 30 minutes ago.
我的探员发现她被锁在一个冰柜里
My agents found her locked in a freezer
在阿德里安·麦卡弗里的一处房♥产里
on a property owned by Adrian McCaffrey.
光是这点不足以
Well, that's hardly enough to just--
犯罪现场同时发现几加仑的液氮
Several gallons of liquid nitrogen were also found at the crime scene.
法官阁下 这足以证明我的辩护人无罪
Your Honor, this is exculpatory.
我申请召回陪审团
I-I want the jury recalled.
重新进行听证
I-I want to reopen testimony.
这是政♥府♥已经判定的案子 这么做会带来
The prejudicial impact of that on the government's case
-不利的影响 -随便怎么样
- would -- - Yeah, to hell with that.
我想让库珀司长出席作证
I'm putting Director Cooper on the stand.
我还没有同意 你什么都不能做
You're not doing anything unless I say you are.
伏尔特先生 即便陪审团已经定罪
Mr. Folta, even if the jury convicts,
即使我排除这份新的证据
if I exclude this new evidence,
判决也极有可能在上诉的时候被推♥翻♥
there's a good chance the conviction would get overturned on appeal.
但是最让我困扰的还是卡莱尔
But what really troubles me is the possibility
被冤枉这件事有多大可能性
Carlyle is wrongly accused.
我愿意出庭作证 法官阁下
I'm willing to testify, Your Honor,
陈述我们在现场的发现
to what we found at the scene.
我认为我无法接受被告被判有罪
I no longer feel I could stand by a verdict of guilty in this case.
并且 我认为理性的陪审团
Moreover, I find that no reasonable jury
也不会作出此判决
could do so, either.
所以我没有选择
That leaves me no choice
只能撤销对托拜厄斯·卡莱尔的指控
but to dismiss the charges against Tobias Carlyle.
库珀先生 我指望你让我的良心好过一些了
Mr. Cooper, I'm looking to you to ease my conscience here.
如果阿德里安·麦卡弗里该为这些谋杀负责
If Adrian McCaffrey is responsible for these murders,
查清楚 确保证据确凿
make the case and make it stick.
我们一定尽力
We'll do everything we can.
告诉我全境通告有结果了
Tell me you got something on that APB,
因为我刚去了麦卡弗里办公室
because I just went by McCaffrey's office --
他一节课都没去上
he was a no-show for all of his classes.
不 全境通告没结果
No, nothing on the APB.
我正在查你让我查的那个旧案子
I'm following up on that cold case I looked into for you.
-然后呢 -我用你的名字加快了调查进度
- And? - I used your name to expedite the search
得到了三十八个指纹
and got 38 prints.
有十三个在系统里
13 were in the system.
六个是白人男性 但最老的四十六岁
Six of those were white men, but the oldest was 46.
-不对 太年轻不可能是我要找的人 -抱歉
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表