Go, go, go! Go!
我们需要救护车 快点
We need an ambulance! Quickly!
把手♥机♥放下 还有枪
Put the phone down! And the gun!
-你也一样 雷斯勒探员 -不可能
- You, too, Agent Ressler! - Not gonna happen.
你以为我们是想损害这个国家
You thought that we were trying to hurt this country.
你错了 我们是想拯救它
We weren't. We were trying to save it.
靠政♥变♥吗 手段真原始
With a coup d'etat. That's original.
你已经无路可走了
You have no play here.
我知道 但你们也没有
I know! But neither do you.
不要再耍心眼 别想再逃避死亡
No more games! No more cheating death!
别开枪 你要是杀了他 我会杀了你
Don't do it. If you kill him, I kill you.
希望如此
I hope so!
阿兰姆 把那个给我
Hey, Aram. Pass me that.
我们可以确认的是 枪战发生在
What we can confirm is this -- the shootout occurred as the suspects
嫌犯们被移送至联邦监禁设施的途中
were being transferred to a federal detention facility.
-抱歉 别管我 -相关人士告诉我们
- Sorry. Don't mind me. - ...sources tell us that
六位联邦探员在枪战中受伤
as many as six federal officers were wounded in the shootout.
说的是我们 因和总统枪击案有关被通缉
That's us. Wanted in connection with shooting at the President.
如果没有档案 我们也别无他法自证清白
And without the dossier, we can't prove otherwise.
除非枪手不是想射杀总统
Except...no one shot at the President.
你到底在干什么
What exactly are you doing?
枪手的目标并不是迪亚兹
Diaz wasn't the target.
那是谁
Then who was?
好的
Okay.
他们还好吗
Will they be okay?
查克应该没事
Chuck will be.
摩根 他可能就不一定了
Morgan, it could... go either way.
摩根很坚强
Morgan is strong.
所以 你这是要回来吗
So, are you back?
这意思是我被原谅了吗
Does this mean I'm forgiven?
汤森德指令
The Townsend Directive.
我们在迈阿密的朋友说它开始实施了
Our friend in Miami says it's in play.
这就是你到这来的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
-他说它事关重大 -的确很重要
- He says it's very important. - It's critical.
但是知道你到这来的原因更重要
But not as critical as knowing why you're here.
我说过我得跟随自己的心声
I said I needed to follow my own path.
我这么做了
I did.
它把我带回了你身边
It led me back to you.
那么 这是辩论场地
So, this is the debate stage
还有开枪时每一个在台上的人
and everyone who was on it when the shot was fired.
主持人 议员 她丈夫 他们的儿子
The moderator, the Senator, her husband, their son,
总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the President, and the First Lady.
-那枪手在哪 -在这里
- And the shooter? - Here.
世界级狙击手准备一枪命中总统
World-class sniper with a clean shot at the President.
如果不是我们突然出现 他就刺杀成功了
Who he would've killed if we hadn't surprised him.
但是为什么 而且为什么要等这么久
But why? And why wait, then?
为什么不在辩论时杀他 那时他在原地不动
Why not shoot during the debate when he's not moving?
与此同时 来自世界各方
Meanwhile the outpouring of sympathy from
对于总统和他受伤的妻子的
around the world continues
暗♥杀♥迪亚兹未遂 嫌犯在枪战中脱逃
同情源源不断而来
for the President and his injured wife.
你觉得是他为了增加选票而安排了这一切
You think he arranged all this to boost his poll numbers?
一个神枪手会打偏这么简单的目标吗
A crack shot misses an easy target?
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only explanation that makes sense.
是除事实之外的唯一解释
Except for the real explanation.
事情的真♥相♥是什么
And what's that?
他没有打偏
He didn't miss.
还有没有天理了
In no world is this okay.
-我们会很快结束的 -两分钟
- We'll keep it brief. - Two minutes.
我告诉他们我们有关于暗♥杀♥的情报了
I told them we had information on the assassination
而且涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
and that it was a matter of national security,
结果他们就给了我两分钟
and they gave me two minutes!
我同意和你谈谈 但这
I agreed to talk to you, but this --
我的天 他来这里干什么
My God. What's he doing here?
迪亚兹夫人 简单起见
Mrs. Diaz, for the sake of brevity,
请允许我开门见山了
please allow me to get right to the point.
我知道你一直隐藏着一个重大机密
I understand you've been... harboring a powerful secret.
我需要知道那个机密的内容
I need to know what that secret is.
这是什么情况 他为什么在这里
What is this? Why is he here?
因为你的丈夫
Because of your husband.
你我都很清楚 大概在四年前
You and I both know that about four years ago,
他从一个名叫康斯坦丁·罗斯托娃的
he accepted hundreds of millions of dollars
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥寡头那里得到了数亿美金
from a Russian oligarch named Constantin Rostov.
我当时就此敲诈了他
I blackmailed him about it at the time,
但故事不止这些 对吧 迪亚兹夫人
but there's more to the story, isn't there, Mrs. Diaz?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
本次未遂的暗♥杀♥
The assassination attempt.
目标并不是总统
It wasn't aimed at the President.
是总统为了杀你而精心策划了这一切
It was orchestrated by the President to kill you.
孤注一掷的丈夫为了摆脱自己妻子而暗中策划
A plot by a desperate man trying to get rid of his wife,
同时将她被谋杀的实情掩藏于
while disguising her murder in the mess of
看似一团糟的暗♥杀♥中
what appeared to be a botched assassination.
你为什么会这么想
What would make you think...
为什么
Why?
不可能的
That can't be.
迪亚兹夫人 为什么你丈夫想要你死
Mrs. Diaz. Why does your husband want you dead?
没事的 米里亚姆
It's all right, Miriam.
初选前四个月
Four months before the primaries,
我们当时在我父母位于印第安湖的住处
we were at my parents' place at Indian Lake.
我们出去 喝了很多酒
We'd been out. We'd been...drinking.
有个女人 还有她儿子
There was a woman. And her son.
罗伯特 他酒喝多了 以为自己撞到了一只鹿
Robert, he'd had so much to drink, he thought he hit a deer.
我们谈过去警局自首的事
We talked about going to the police.
但我们没去
We didn't.
罗伯特说他认识个善后的人
Robert said he knew a man, a fixer.
俄方的钱并没有用在选举上
The Russian money wasn't used to buy the election.
而是用来赎回了你丈夫的名声
It was used to buy your husband's reputation.
我当时
I was...
觉得没事
fine.
我以为我能够接受
I thought I was. I...
但我睡不着觉 吃不下饭
But I couldn't sleep. I-I couldn't eat.
我想要
I wanted...
你想要做什么
What did you want?
我想让他说出实情
I wanted him to tell the truth.
把真♥相♥公之于众
To go public.
我不在乎这意味着什么
I didn't care what it meant.
我只是想我们能做正确的事
I wanted us to do the right thing.
但他拒绝了
But he refused.
所以我整理好了
So I put together documents.
从善后的人那里得到的文件
From the fixer.
我做了录音
I made recordings.
证据
Proof.
那颗子弹
That bullet.
你真认为是冲着我来的
You really think it was intended for me?
这不是
This is...
什么可怕的错误
not some horrible mistake?
确实可怕
Horrible, yes.
但并不是错误 迪亚兹夫人
But this was not a mistake, Mrs. Diaz.
总统会在黄金时段
The President will announce his resignation
对全国人♥民♥宣布辞职
in a prime-time address to the nation.
针对第♥一♥夫♥人♥的刺杀
The attempt on the First Lady
据称是由总统故意策划
was allegedly orchestrated by the President.
先生 你听见我刚才说的了吗
Sir, did you hear what I said?
总统先生
Mr. President?
是的 我听见了
Yes, I heard you.
我辞职后 联调局会启动犯罪调查
Upon my resignation, the Bureau will open a criminal investigation.
都是雷丁顿干的
Reddington did this.
不 先生 是你自作自受
No, sir. You did this to yourself.
通缉犯怎么能把总统拉下马
How does a wanted fugitive bring down a President?
荣幸之至
With pleasure.
我感觉好紧张 不知道为什么
Ah, I feel anxious. I don't know why.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表