触碰到了帝王集团的底线
is cutting into the Regal bottom line.
你是想要我帮你们摆脱她 还是除掉她
So you either want - to remove her or destroy her.
都要
I want to do both.
从柯林顿警♥察♥局这个案子就可以看出
...her approach to - the Collington police department
她的典型手法
is typical.
她找到存在漏洞的企业
She identifies vulnerable businesses
然后做出目标映射图 再分♥析♥出
and then target maps them until she knows
每一个压力点
every pressure point,
然后运用这些来夺走他们的财产
which she then exerts to strip them of their assets
-或者吞并它们 -在这个案子里
- or absorb them - Or, in this case,
她出♥卖♥♥♥了一个犯罪集团
to sell out one cartel
然后效忠另一个
and pledge allegiance to another --
那她的客户都是些什么人群
Who happened to be her client.
雷丁顿说她的客户范围很广
Reddington says her clients range
从波士顿的地♥产♥开♥发♥商
from a real estate developer in Boston,
到孟买♥♥的罪犯头目
to a crime lord in Mumbai,
再到乌克兰的寡头政♥治♥家
to Ukrainian oligarchs.
她帮助这些人扩展他们的犯罪事业
She commands a seven- or even eight-figure fee
或是合法的生意 要求的佣金高到七位数
to help them expand into both criminal
甚至八位数
and legitimate businesses.
就是说她会伤害无辜的人
So she hurts innocent people.
就像雷丁顿先生一样
Just like Mr. Reddington.
怎么
What?
你们知道我说的是事实
You know it's true.
那这个奥尔森 我们的突破点是什么
So, Olson. What's our way in?
雷丁顿说她要跟
Reddington says she has a meeting
一个潜在客户见面 他给了我时间和地点
with a prospective client. He gave me a time and place.
组一个战术小队 做好计划
Get a tactical unit, put together a plan
在他们会面期间闯进去 抓到她
to interrupt that meeting, and bring her in.
如果拿下她 我们就是在帮雷丁顿
By taking her out, we're helping Reddington
发展他的势力 你觉得没问题吗
extend his reach. Are you okay with us doing that?
如果能让我们进一步了解安娜·麦克马翰
If it gets us closer on Anna McMahon,
那我没问题
yes, I am.
而唯一能让我们进一步了解她的方法
And the only way it'll get us closer
就是不让她知道我们准备做什么
is if we keep her - from knowing what we're up to.
因此 不要提到她的名字 谁都不行
So -- no mention of her name. To anyone.
我不想让麦克马翰知道
I don't want McMahon to know we're aware
我们注意到了她和奥尔森之间有关系
there's any connection between her and Olson.
明白吗
Understood?
好了 出发
Good -- roll out.
莫伊塔巴尔探员 我要跟你谈谈
Agent Mojtabai? A word.
这份工作需要保持清醒的头脑和百分百的专注
The job requires a clear head and complete focus.
我知道这对现在的你来说确实困难
I know that's a lot to ask at the moment,
但这是最基本的要求
but it's the bare minimum.
如果你做不到 请务必告诉我
If you can't give it, you need to let me know.
我很专注 长官
I am focused, sir.
我很愤怒 但我很专注
I'm angry. But I'm focused.
比以往任何时候都专注
In ways - I never thought possible.
双赢
Win-win?
不 我不想要双赢
No. I didn't sign up for a win-win.
我只想要单赢
I signed up for win.
要我们赢 不是他
Us winning. Not him.
雷丁顿总会有一种
Reddington always has an alternative agen--
他不是雷丁顿
He's not Reddington.
唯一的不同就是这次我们知道了
The only difference is that we actually know
他真实的意图是什么
what it is this time.
你能接受现在这样吗
And that doesn't bother you?
他甚至都不用再伪装了
That he didn't even have to pretend anymore?
他明目张胆的表示就是利用我们赚钱
That he's open about using us to make him rich?
我知道 你希望我同意不要再去
Look, I know you hoped that I'd be okay with us
追究他的真实身份 但是我做不到
not pursuing who he really is, but I'm not.
应该就是那个客户了
This must be the client.
阿兰姆 我们看到车子了
Aram, we have a visual.
人员就位了吗
Is everybody in place?
这个问题我们还没聊完
We're not done talking about this.
战术小队已经就位
TAC unit's in place.
正在返回给我们音频
They're feeding us audio.
正在搜索这片区域内的监控录像
Searching for CCTV feeds of the area now.
怎么了
What's going on?
雷丁顿就是客户
Reddington's the new client?
这下别再说他告诉了我们他的真实意图了
So much for him telling us what his angle is.
我不管是不是会暴露行动
I don't care if it blows the op,
我想看到房♥子里发生了什么
I want eyes inside that building.
还在努力获取画面
Still working on video.
基恩 雷斯勒 你们看到什么了
Keen, Ressler -- what are you seeing?
跟你们一样
No more than you.
雷丁顿在里面
Reddington's inside.
你好 雷丁顿先生
Hello, Mr. Reddington.
你听到了吗 这就是她的声音
You hearing this? That's her.
我还没有跟人视频会面过
I've never made a virtual acquaintance.
不得不说 感觉有点色情
I must say, - it feels...pornographic.
保持高度警惕算是我的职业病吧
Well, an abundance of caution is an occupational hazard.
听起来她好像是在视频里说话
It sounds like she's on some sort of video feed --
就说明她正通过广播传输到这个位置
Which means she's broadcasting to this location.
-能追踪到吗 -可以试试
- Can you trace it? - I can try.
那动作要快 在雷丁顿
Yeah, well, try fast. Before Reddington
再次背叛我们之前
double-crosses us again.
有什么可以帮到你的
How might I be of assistance?
你能说服人转换效忠对象
You convince people to change allegiances.
我也想说服你做一样的事
I'm hoping to convince you to do the same.
我会给你让你满意的回报
I'll make it worth your while.
对此我很怀疑
I doubt that's possible.
这可说不好
Well, I guess we'll see.
你想让我背叛谁
Who would you expect me to betray?
安娜·麦克马翰
Anna McMahon.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
在做你最不想让我们做的事
Exactly what you wanted us to avoid.
他最好有不得不这么做的理由
He better have a good explanation for why,
否则他必须为此付出代价
or there's gonna be hell to pay.
我没发现附近的
Okay, I'm not seeing anything
任何信♥号♥♥塔发射的信息
matching this kind of video feed
与视频信♥号♥♥匹配
on any of the local towers.
那还能是从哪里发出的呢
Where else could it be coming from?
会是无线电发射吗
A radio transmission?
有可能
Maybe.
有可能 但是要直接传输消息
Maybe, but for a direct feed to be reliable,
-必须得离得很近 -多近
- you'd have to be close. - How close?
在离接收点五个或者十个街区范围内
Uh, within 5 or 10 blocks of the receiver.
这么说她就在附近
So she's nearby.
我们怎么能缩小范围
How do we narrow that down?
我不知道我要说多少次
I don't know how many times I need to say this
你们才会相信 我跟安娜·麦克马翰之间
for you to be convinced, but I have no ties
-没有关系 -北美自♥由♥贸易协定二次谈判
- to Anna McMahon. - The NAFTA renegotiation.
当这个协议到了参议院的时候
When the treaty went for Senate confirmation,
白宫那边还差一票
the White House was one vote shy.
安娜·麦克马翰让你拿到这票 你做到了
Anna McMahon asked you to get it for them, and you did.
好了 我想到了 她在传输这么大的信息
Okay, okay, okay, she is transmitting a lot of data,
因此她用的是高频发射
so she'd have to use a high frequency.
-多高频率 -大量的无线摄像头
- How high? - Well, a lot of wireless cameras
一起工作 超过900兆赫 就像
operate above 900 megahertz, like --
警用无线电
A police radio.
开启扫描 扫描超过900兆赫的频谱
Go to scan mode. Sweep the 900 megahertz spectrum.
你高估我的能力了
You overestimate my reach.
你也低估我的能力了
And you underestimate mine.
不是只有你会画热点图
You're not the only one capable of drawing a heat map.
好了 好了 我找到了
Okay, all right, all right. I got it.
982.5
982.5
等等 有点奇怪
Whoa. Wait. That's weird.
-怎么了 -我能看到信♥号♥♥的强度
- What's the problem? - I can see the signal strength,
但强度一直在变化
but it's not constant.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表