但是不知道他们现在在哪里
but what we don't know is where they are.
如果我发布协查通告 麦克马翰就会知道
And if I put out a BOLO, McMahon will know,
进而找到他们
and it could lead her to them.
所以我们要找到三个想要躲起来
So we have to find three people who don't want to be found
可能会用假名字花现金的人
who are probably using fake names and cash.
也就是说我们毫无办法
Which means we have nothing to go on.
你说他们可能不会相信我们
You said they think they can't trust us.
如果他们看过了档案
If they've seen the dossier and it indicates
知道政♥府♥也参与其中 他们认为我们在找他们
the government's involved, they think we're looking for them...
通过所有摄像头 监控
on every CCTV monitor, surveillance feed,
甚至是政♥府♥有权限接入的私人录像
or private video the government has access to.
那么机场和车站是不可能了
Well, that rules out airports, train, bus stations.
他们会不会已经离开城里了
You think there's a chance they haven't left the city?
一个保险经纪人和他的教师妻子还有孩子吗
An insurance broker and his teacher wife and kid?
他们大概率是找了个旅馆
Yeah, I think there's a big chance they're laying low
正躲在里面瑟瑟发抖呢
in a motel room, scared to death right now.
如果照你说的他们躲起来了
If you're right and they are hiding out,
那我们的工作
we're still looking for a very small needle
无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
in a very large haystack.
没错 但我应该有办法缩小范围
Yeah, but I think I have a way to narrow it down.
没见到目标...
No sign of the targets...
但是联调局的人在这儿
but the FBI is on site.
什么事
Yeah.
-找到格林姆了吗 -没有
- Did you find Grimm? - No.
联调局也没找到 他们正在他家
Neither have the FBI. But they're at his house.
也就是说他们知道档案还在
Which means they know the dossier is in play.
早知道我就该杀了他
I should've killed him when I had the chance.
-谁 -还能是谁
- Who? - Who do you think?
我们的绊脚石
The bane of our existence.
联调局先我们一步的原因 雷丁顿
The reason the FBI is now one step ahead of us. Reddington.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
罗赫略 我要和他谈谈
Rogelio. I need to talk to him.
你需要的是让金按♥摩♥一下穴位
What you need is Jin to work your pressure points.
气管炎 哮喘或者偏头痛
Bronchitis. Asthma. Migraines.
不管是什么 足底按♥摩♥都能治愈
You've got a problem, reflexology will rub it right out of you.
他真是个治疗师
The man is a healer.
档案在格林姆一家人手里
The Grimms have the dossier.
他们正在逃亡
But they're on the run with it.
我们需要罗赫略的帮助找到他们
We need Rogelio to help us find them.
最好今年再找个时间
Sometime this year would be good.
就这样吧 要是我的鼻窦炎又犯了 就怪你
So be it. But when my sinusitis flares up, I'm blaming you.
谢谢 金
Xièxie, Jin.
朋友
My friend.
我猜他还在生气
Guess he's still angry.
-我很欣赏她懂得享受生活 -这不算道歉
- I admire her joie de vivre. - That's not an apology.
我雇佣罗赫略的侄女在里斯本的仓库工作
I hired Rogelio's niece to work in my warehouse in Lisbon.
她去之前 我们的利润有18%
Before she started, our margins were 18%.
之后 13%
After, 13%.
你责怪她吗 我的天使
You blame her? My angel?
你的天使睡了我的监工
Your angel slept with my foreman.
他的妻子要求他辞职以后
And when his wife forced him to quit,
她又睡了替补的人
she slept with his replacement.
她就是喜欢有权势的男人
She likes powerful men.
-这也有罪吗 -当然没有
- Is that a crime? - No. It isn't.
-你就不能道歉吗 -我吗
- Will you just apologize? - Me?!
她搞暧昧害我丢了整个管理团队
Her snogging cost me my entire management team!
我们需要他帮忙
We need his help.
-罗赫略 对不起 -很好
- Rogelio, I'm sorry. - Great.
咱们就别客套了 直奔主题吧
Let's skip the kisses and hugs and get straight to business.
我们在找一个不想被找到的家庭
We're looking for a family who doesn't want to be found.
一对夫妻和十一岁的儿子
A husband, wife, and 11-year-old son.
我们认为他们躲在一个酒店房♥间里
We think they're holed up in a hotel room
范围在华盛顿特区的方圆一百公里内
somewhere within a 60-mile radius of D.C.
我需要你给你手下没有登记的
I need you to circulate their photo to every maid, busboy,
女仆 勤杂工和清洁工大军
and janitor in your undocumented army.
我会付给找到他们的人两万美金
I'll pay $20,000 to the person who locates them.
如果晚饭前找到就有五万
$50,000 if they do so by dinner.
说起来 我们来时路过一个玻利维亚路边摊
Speaking of which, we passed a Bolivian food cart on our way
他们卖♥♥苏克雷这边最好吃的炸饺
here that serves the best tucumanas this side of Sucre.
你有消息的话 我们在那里等着
When you have news, that's where we'll be.
你觉得我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
安娜 我也很高兴见到你
Anna. It's good to see you, too.
你以为能对着我撒谎还能骗过我吗
You think you can lie to my face and I won't know it?
想在我背后搞小动作还得逞吗
That you can go behind my back and succeed?
格林姆一家 为什么你对他们有兴趣
The Grimm family. What's your interest in them?
我会很高兴告诉你
I'll be happy to tell you after you tell me
但你得先告诉我为什么跟踪我的探员
why you're having my agents followed.
我想肯定是这样
I assume that's how you know
你才不用我告诉你就知道他们的动向
what they're up to without my informing you.
唯一的重点是你没告诉我
The only thing that's important is that you didn't inform me.
-所以说吧 -你想知道吗
- So do. - You want to be informed?
好吧 我告诉你
Fine. I'll inform you.
你卷入了针对这个国家的一场阴谋
You're involved in a plot against this country.
你知道我们找格林姆一家的原因是
You know why we're looking for the Grimms
你也在找他们
because you're looking for them, too.
他们有闪存盘记录了你叛国的细节
They have a flash drive that details your treason.
我会把你扫地出门的
I'll have your job for this.
毫无疑问 除非我们先拿到闪存盘
I'm sure you will. Unless we get the drive first.
没有它我毫无依据
I can't prove a thing without it.
或者阻止任何你想做的事
Or stop you from whatever it is you're planning.
我唯一的计划就是让你回家
The only thing I'm planning is to shut you down.
试试看吧
Go ahead and try.
我知道我们该晚上谈谈的
I know we were supposed to talk tonight,
但我们得重新约了
but I have to reschedule.
我回头再给你打电♥话♥定时间
I'll call you later and figure out when.
一个美妙炸饺换你在想什么
A deep-fried pocket of heaven for your thoughts.
我今晚本该见斯科蒂的
I was supposed to meet with Scottie tonight
并确定接艾格尼斯回家的交接计划
and figure out a transition plan for me to bring Agnes home.
我没留她在身边的唯一原因是我觉得
The only reason I'm not with her is because I thought
发现你的真实身份会让她身处险境
figuring out who you really were would put her in harm's way.
现在我知道事情不会这样了 但
Now I know it won't, but...
在调查你是不是恶魔的时候
in trying to find out if you were the devil,
我发现我妈才是
I learned my mother was.
你受审时他们播的那段录音
That tape they played at your trial?
她毁了我爸爸 她害他逃走了
She destroyed my father. She's the reason he ran.
我开枪打了他 但是她害死了他
I shot him, but she's responsible for his death.
你妈妈伤不了你
Your mother can't hurt you.
因为她死了吗
Because she's dead?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不这么认为
The Russians don't seem to think so.
雷斯勒帮我调查你的身份时
When Ressler was trying to help me find out who you were,
他去寻找过她 却被克格勃盘问
he went looking for her and was confronted by the KGB
他都有什么发现
about what he found out.
要是我带艾格尼斯回来 他们说得没错
What if I bring Agnes back and they're right
她还活着而且找到了我们呢
and she's alive and she finds us?
她对艾格尼斯的威胁会不会远超过你
And she's more of a threat to Agnes than you ever were?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
我可能有发现了
I may have something.
在给你地址之前 我需要你的道歉
Before I give you the address, I want an apology.
我很确定我道过歉了
I'm pretty sure I already apologized.
不 不是对我 是对我的天使
No, not to me. My angel.
露西安娜
Luciana.
我很抱歉
I am very sorry...
我忘记了我爸爸一直教导我的
that I forgot what my father always told me:
恶有恶报
no good deed goes unpunished.
你看起来棒极了
Ohh. You look stunning.
我这是出于对他们服役的尊敬
I'm doing this out of respect for their service,
不是为了做做样子
not as a photo op.
其实两者都有
Well, it's both actually.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表