This is the number of a friend of mine, ex-Special Forces.
他在东南亚有业务
He does some work in Southeast Asia,
到了台北后 给他去个电♥话♥
so, after Taipei, give him a call.
提我的名字
Use my name.
他能帮你安顿到任何地方
He can get you set up anywhere.
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
她总这么问我
You know, she's always asking me that,
我真是不知道为什么
and I honestly don't know why.
对我来说很简单
To me, it is -- it's so simple.
我只是 我想和我爱的人在一起 而且
I just -- I want to be with the person I love, and...
我爱她
I love her.
所以没错 这是我想要的
So...yeah, it's what I want.
她这么问你的原因是
The reason she's asking you that
对于大多数人来说 这不简单
is because, for most people, it isn't so simple.
我觉得我和莎马不可能安全
I don't think Samar or I would be safe,
活着 甚至是在一起 如果没有
alive, or even together if it weren't
你们这些年为我们做的一切
for everything you've done for us over the years.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这些
those, um --
这些话与你们的付出相比微不足道
those words seem so small compared to what you've done.
这些话已足够
Those words are plenty.
你们一直照看着我们
You've always looked out for us --
你和纳瓦比探员
you and Agent Navabi.
现在轮到我们来照顾你们俩了
Now it's our turn to look out for the two of you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
莎马在哪
Where's Samar?
莎马不来了
Samar isn't coming.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们 我们有计划 我们...
We, uh -- We have a plan. We have, um --
我们有护照 钱 可以去的地方
We have papers, money, a place to go.
我觉得 我觉得你误会了
I-I think you, um -- I think you misunderstood.
莎马有新的护照
Samar has new papers,
不同的去处
different place to go.
等等
Wait.
你要把她从我身边带走
You're taking her away from me?
我会保证她得到良好的照顾
I'll see to it she's well cared for.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我想知道她在哪
I want to know where she is!
这是她希望的
This is what she wants.
你告诉我她在哪
You tell me where she is.
无论如何 我试图劝她打消这个念头
For what it's worth, I tried to talk her out of it.
我想和她谈谈
I want to talk to her.
给她打电♥话♥ 我知道你可以
Call her. I know you can.
她知道你会坚持
She knew you'd insist.
按重拨键 她在等你的电♥话♥
Just hit "redial." She's waiting for your call.
阿兰姆
Aram?
你在哪
Where are you?
你在干什么 我们有计划的
W-What are you doing? We had a plan.
我知道
I know we did.
那我们说过的那些呢
What about what we said?
你和我 我们一起面对
You and me, you know, we're in this together.
你说我不该替你做决定
You said it wasn't my decision to make for you,
你说的没错
and you were right.
但我需要为自己的所想和所需做决定
But I need to make this decision for myself and what I need,
而我需
and I ne--
我需要知道你很安全
I -- I need to know that you're safe...
他们不会找到我们的
They won't find us.
你很幸福
...and that you're happy.
不 不 没有你我无法幸福
No, no, no. I can't be happy without you.
我不会忘记你的
I won't forget you.
也许我会忘记其他事 但我不会忘记你
I may forget everything else, but I won't forget you.
我不在谁来照顾你呢
Who's gonna t-take care of you if I'm not there?
我爱你 阿兰姆
I love you, Aram.
无论发生什么 我不会
No matter what happens, I won't --
我不会让你从我脑中溜走
I won't let you slip away.
我很抱歉 阿兰姆
I'm sorry, Aram.
这件事
I will never...
我永远不会原谅你
forgive you for this.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表