But what it means is I can't.
你只能自己去找安德罗波夫了
You're gonna have to find Andropov on your own.
安东·维劳夫
Anton Velov?
我是联调局基恩探员
Agent Keen, FBI.
几天前我们在电♥话♥里聊过
We spoke briefly on the phone a few days ago.
基恩
Keen.
你在打听关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
You were looking for information about Katarina Rostova.
这就是你来这的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
不全是
Not entirely, no.
很好
Good.
因为若你是为这事来的 纯属白费功夫
Because if you were, you have wasted your time.
我说过了 我根本不认识卡特莲娜
As I told you, I never knew Katarina.
我要知道在哪儿能找到利奥·安德罗波夫
I need you to tell me where I can find Leo Andropov.
我怎么会知道他在哪儿
How should I know where he is?
你是在爆♥炸♥中
You were a C.I.
丧生的俄欧分♥析♥处一位特工的线人
for one of the OREA agents that died in the bombing.
你给他录了一段
You recorded a conversation for him
在这间餐厅里发生的对话
that took place here in this restaurant,
我们知道对话其中一人是安德罗波夫
and we know Andropov was a part of that conversation.
所以我再问你一遍 在哪儿能找到他
So I'm gonna ask you again, where can I find him?
他在常春藤市的一个安全屋
There is a safe house in Ivy City.
安全屋的地址是什么
A safe house. An address?
L街 橄榄树餐厅对面
L Street, across from Olive's Diner.
如果没别的事了...
Now, if there's nothing else...
你在电♥话♥里不是这么说的
That's not what you told me on the phone.
你说你会告诉我关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
You said you could help me with Katarina Rostova.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我告诉了你找到安德罗波夫的方法
I told you how to find Andropov.
现在我想让你告诉我关于她的事
And now I want you to tell me about her.
我不能说
I can't say.
一开始你说你不知道 现在又说你不能说
First, you don't know. Now you can't say.
哪句话才是真的
Which is it?
你找过他
You got to him.
我让他为我效力
I retained his services.
作为交换 他不能说有关我母亲的事
In exchange for his silence about my mother.
哈罗德跟我说感染你的人
Harold told me the man who infected you
是病毒学家安德罗波夫
was the virologist Andropov.
你带我逃出邮局
You got me out of the Post Office.
你给我机会去证明我的清白
You gave me a chance to prove my innocence.
我知道你觉得你关心我
I know you think you care about me.
但每次你做了让我觉得
But every time you do something
你是发自内心关心我的时候
that makes me think you really do,
你又会做出点别的事来提醒我
you do something else that reminds me
你根本不会关心人
that you simply aren't capable of it.
我是个食罪者
I'm a sin eater.
我吞噬他人的罪行
I absorb the misdeeds of others,
污浊我的灵魂来保持他们灵魂的圣洁
darkening my soul to keep theirs pure.
这才是我擅长的
That is what I'm capable of.
我有什么罪能让你吞噬
What sin of mine could you possibly have absorbed?
你有关于安德罗波夫的线索吗
Andropov -- do you have a lead?
有 但我会自己去调查
I do, and I'll handle it on my own,
因为这才是我擅长的
because that's what I'm capable of.
莉斯 我到处找你
Liz, I've been looking everywhere for you.
我有线索了 可以解决这一切
I have a lead, something that could clear all of this up,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
我去了你住的旅馆 到处都是警♥察♥
I went to your motel. There were cops everywhere.
电视新闻一直在报道这件事
It's on the TV, news reports.
根本解决不了 明白吗
There is no clearing it up, all right?
-只能将一切抛诸身后 -我不能这么做
- There is only leaving it behind. - I can't.
要是我逃走了 那我下半辈子
If I run now, then I'll be looking over my shoulder
都要提心吊胆地生活
for the rest of my life.
雷丁顿说的吧
That's Reddington talking.
是他说的 而且他是对的
Yes, it is. And he's right.
我不能现在离开
I can't leave now.
那我也无法留下
Then I can't stay.
我的线索是利奥·安德罗波夫
This lead I have -- Leo Andropov --
我不认识他
Never heard of him.
他制♥造♥了杀害霍金斯的病毒 传染了我
He created the virus that killed Hawkins. He infected me.
找到他 也许就能证明我是被陷害的
If we can find him, then maybe I can prove I was set up.
但我一个人做不到
But I don't think I can do it on my own.
我有一个地址
I've got an address.
他逃到街上了
He's on the street!
是我 我被发现了
It's me. I've been made.
我马上去撤离点
I'm on my way to the extraction point.
-转弯 他在右边 -我看到了
- Turn! Up there on the right! - Yeah, I see him.
你要跟丢他了
You're losing him!
这种时候了你还要管我怎么开车吗
Are you honestly telling me how to drive right now?
当然 公路上撞到小鹿的又不是我
Yes! I'm not the one who hit a deer on the turnpike.
挡风玻璃上的可不是鹿血
That was not deer blood on the windshield.
别跟丢了就行
Just don't lose him.
他转进小巷了 掉头
He turned down the alley. Circle back.
你们跑哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been?
我们得走了
We have to go now!
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
不
No!
一切都完了
That's everything!
不
No!
天哪
Oh, God!
别死 拜托
Stay with me! Come on!
我妈妈 只有他知道她的事
My mother -- he's the only one who knew about her.
莉斯 莉斯 他死了
Liz -- Liz, he's gone.
你好 海斯廷斯先生
Hello, Mr. Hastings.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的手下
I'm here on behalf of Raymond Reddington.
秦先生 雷蒙德·雷丁顿向您问好
Mr. Chin, Raymond Reddington sends his regards.
最后一个目标已找到 先生
Last target secured, sir.
正向目的地出发
Traveling to location.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
今天 在小巷里
Today. In the alley.
小巷里怎么了
What about the alley?
真的好奇怪
It's the weirdest thing.
当时枪林弹雨 碎片乱飞
In that moment with the bullets flying and the glass...
有件事一直在我脑中盘旋
one thing kept running through my head.
"那艘船 那艘船
"The boat, the boat.
你怎么就不能上了他的船"
Why didn't you just get on his boat?"
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
你的伤口还在流血
You're still bleeding.
我没事
I'm fine.
汤姆 我说了我没事
Tom, I said I was fine.
我知道
I know you did.
痛吗
That hurt?
怎么了
What is it?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我不想后悔
I don't want to regret anything.
你有什么好后悔的
What could you possibly regret?
没答应
Not saying yes.
答应什么
Yes to what?
答应你
You.
带我走
Take me with you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我在你身边 我们只要离开就好
I'm here. All we have to do is go.
莉斯 如果你和我走了
Liz, if you go away with me,
就再也找不到答案了
you'll never get answers.
你将永远不知道自己到底是谁
You'll never find out who you really are.
这并不妨碍我知道自己想要什么
I don't need to know who I am to know what I want.
你想要什么 莉斯
What do you want, Liz?
你
You.
目前
At this hour,
警方还在搜捕联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩
police continue their search for FBI agent Elizabeth Keen,
当局已宣布她是克利福德·霍金斯参议员
who authorities have named a person of interest
遇害一案的嫌疑人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表