Gentlemen, thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
我知道你们二位今天很忙
I know you two have had a very busy day.
没什么特别的
Nothing out of the ordinary.
我听说 今天上午
I hear you boys engaged in a little tryst
你们在市中心有个幽会
downtown this morning.
我们在考盖特碰了个面
We had a meeting at the Corgate.
这是在审问我们吗
This an interrogation?
是的
Yes.
我知道柏林的代理人给你们提了个条件
I understand an offer was made by Berlin's representative.
红魔 听着
Red, look --
我不明白的是 为什么只有一位伙伴
What I don't understand is why only one of my associates
认为应该告诉我这件事
thought to bring that to my attention.
我们没说 是因为没什么值得说的
We didn't tell because there's nothing to tell.
JP 我很高兴你能拉着亲爱的泰迪的手
J.P., I'm delighted you were able to hold dear Teddy's hand
帮他克服所有
and help him overcome all his anxieties
我会让我们破产的焦虑
about me bankrupting our operation.
如果说我
I'd be lying if I told you
不担心这笔交易那是骗人的
I wasn't concerned about this deal.
如果我是你 泰迪 我会更担心
If I were you, Teddy, I'd be more concerned
这些人马上要对你做的事情
about the plans these gentlemen have for your immediate future.
干什么 干什么 你在干什么
What? What? What are you doing?
等一下
Wait a minute.
-住手 红魔 红魔 -怎么回事
- Stop! Red, Red! - What's going on?
拜托
Ow! Come on!
搞什么鬼 不要这样 不要
What the hell? Don't do this. Don't --
放开我
Let me go!
我们刚失去了找到卡文顿的唯一线索
We just lost our only lead to Covington.
也许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
我在卡塞尔身上找到了这个
I just found this on Cassell.
这是卡文顿下一位客户的医疗档案
It's a medical file of Covington's next client.
就是这个猪心的新主人
The one who's getting the pig's heart?
是谁
Who is it?
他叫伯纳德·巴比特
His name is Bernard Babbitt.
伯纳德·巴比特 人称BB
Bernard Babbitt, known as "B.B.",
在新奥尔良城外运营丹卓集团
runs the Desobry Syndicate out of New Orleans
通过福尔雄港运送毒品和武器
moving drugs and weapons through the Fourchon.
多年来联调局一直想
Bureau's been trying to indict him
指控他诈骗和谋杀
on racketeering and murder charges for years.
这么说你认识他
So, you know him?
认识他 我的天
Know him? Oh, my Gosh.
我有一次跟他坐同一架
I once shared a ride with the man
双引擎飞机从太子港飞到巴拉科阿
on a twin-engine prop from Port-au-Prince to Baracoa.
为了抵消他那肥大的身躯造成的不平衡
We had to counterweight the plane
我们不得不在飞机上放了三箱
with three containers of Russian R.P.G.s
俄制火箭弹
just to accommodate his girth.
我本以为他对自己的行踪会很小心呢
I would have thought he'd be more cautious about where he chooses to hang out.
BB是个放纵的人
Well, B.B.'s an indulgent man.
他希望周围都是他喜欢的东西
He loves to be surrounded with what he loves the most.
BB
B.B.
真像头正在野营的熊
Just like a bear at a campsite.
小可怜
You poor thing.
说实话 我都不知道你是怎么做到的
Honestly, I don't know how you do it.
简直难以想像
It boggles the imagination.
红魔
Red.
我想这不是你把一堆油腻腻的食物
I suppose it isn't any wonder you can justify cramming
塞进肚子里的好借口
all this grease-drenched gristle into your face
毕竟你已经付了移植
given that you've already paid
那个你称之为心脏的玩意的钱
to replace that rotted nub you call a heart.
对了 那事怎么样了
How's that going, by the way?
我听说遇到困难了
I heard you had a setback --
那个捐献的人没出现
a problem with the donor not coming through?
让我们单独谈谈 亲爱的
Give us a moment, moucher miel.
你想怎么样 雷丁顿
What do you want, Reddington?
那个好心的卡文顿医生
The good Dr. Covington --
我需要和他谈一谈
he and I need to have a conversation.
既然你们俩有联♥系♥
And since you happen to be in touch,
我想你能帮我搭个桥
I thought you could connect us.
BB
B.B...
你肯定有办法能联♥系♥到他
surely you have some way to get ahold of the man.
他是你的医生
You're in his care.
我有个电♥话♥号♥码
I have a number.
但仅限用于紧急情况
But strictly for emergencies.
所以我绝对不会给你
So I sure as hell ain't giving it to you.
我最不想做的事就是
Last thing I need to do is piss this guy off
在这家伙给我动手术前把他惹恼
before he cuts my chest open.
做完手术再跟我谈这事吧
Talk to me after my surgery.
BB 你脸色不太好 你还好吗
B.B., you don't look well. Are you all right?
我来猜猜
Let me guess --
心跳不规律 呼吸急促
irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath,
或许下面还有点刺痛感
perhaps a little tingling in your nether regions?
你干了什么
What the hell are you doing?
你一直在喝的这些饮料
Those drinks you've been enjoying on the house?
不是餐馆的 是我的
They weren't from the house. They were from me.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
我自作主张往里面加了些特别的东西
I took the liberty of adding a special surprise ingredient --
能够治疗你性功能障碍的东西
something to treat any localized dysfunction you may be suffering.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥最近有罢♥工♥吗
Has the little man been falling down on the job?
这是个神药
It's a miracle drug,
不过对心脏脆弱的贪食者不太好
Not so much for a glutton with a bum heart, however.
但往好的方面想
But look on the bright side --
你死的时候会硬得一塌糊涂
you'll die with a marvelous erection.
我不能...我不能呼吸
I can't -- I can't breathe.
碰巧我后面的两位男士是医务人员
Well, the two gentlemen behind me happen to be paramedics.
帮我联♥系♥卡文顿
Put me in touch with Covington,
他们就会很乐意帮你
they'll be happy to assist you.
你觉得如何 BB
What do you think, B.B.?
感觉这是紧急情况吗
Does this feel like an emergency?
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
把门关上
Close the door.
弗里德曼医生把心理评估报告给我了
I got the psych evals back from Dr. Friedman.
她有点担心
She has some concerns.
雷斯勒的
Ressler. Yeah.
她想让他停职 因为他...
She wanted to suspend him because he was --
她认为雷斯勒没问题
She has no problem with Ressler.
她担心的是你
It's you she's concerned about.
很可笑 我没事
Well, that's ridiculous. I'm fine.
那正是她担心的
That's what she's concerned about.
说实话 我也是
And frankly, I am, too.
我没事反而让你担心
You're concerned that I'm fine.
我担心的是你没有哀悼
That you didn't mourn
没有休假去疗伤...
or take time off to grieve --
不是为你的婚姻
not for your marriage,
而是为你自己 为基恩让你经历的那些事
but for yourself, for what Keen put you through.
我们抓到柏林我就去哀悼
I will mourn when we get Berlin.
弗里德曼医生建议给你放一个月的带薪假期
Dr. Friedman recommended a one-month paid leave.
好 这样会给我更多时间追查柏林
Fine. It will give me more time to hunt Berlin.
我没打算接受医生的建议
I'm not taking the doctor's recommendation.
但我担心你
But I am concerned.
调查还在进行
The investigation's ongoing,
你我皆知
and you and I both know
汤姆·基恩还活着的可能性很大
there's a good chance Tom Keen is alive.
那对你的影响 你会怎么面对
What that's done to you, how you've coped,
加上你最近都住旅馆
the hotel rooms --
你多疑我可以理解
Your paranoia is understandable,
但我担心那会变成问题
but I'm worried it could become a problem.
我很感激你关心我
Well, I appreciate your concern,
但我正在竭尽所能去处理这件事
but I am doing the best I can to handle this.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
我不是批评你
I'm not criticizing you.
但如果是我...
If I were in your shoes...
我只想让你知道
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表