站住
Stop.
来人啊
Somebody.
拦住那个小孩
Stop that kid.
给我回来
Get back here.
-上车 -给我回来
- Get in. - Get back!
那家伙疯了 想偷我姐姐的包
Guy's nuts. Tried to steal my sister's purse.
包是你偷的 雅各布
You stole the purse, Jacob.
跟信♥用♥卡♥和庞蒂亚克车一样都是你偷的
Like the credit card and the Pontiac.
你怎么知道我名字
How do you know my name?
我很惊讶你没有偷更多东西
I'm surprised you haven't stolen more,
考虑到你现在住在寄养家庭
considering the situation with your foster home.
我们一直在观察你 雅各布
You know, we've been watching you, Jacob.
我们可以给你提供一个机会
We may have an opportunity for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是什么
W-what is this?
根据我们的调查
According to our research,
你有极高的天赋
you have some remarkable talents.
你想要包吗 拿去吧
You want the purse? Take the purse.
你有没有想过
You ever stop to think that the reason
你之所以跟别人合不来
you have trouble relating to other people
是因为你很特殊吗
is because you're special?
其实不是你的错 而是其他人的错
That it's not you, it's everyone else that's the problem?
社会服务的人可不是这么说的
That's not what social services says.
社会服务那帮家伙
Good old social services --
永远搞不清重点的官僚主义者
bureaucrats trained in missing the point.
我们相信你的不良倾向
We believe that your delinquent inclinations
让你变得独一无二
are exactly what makes you...invaluable.
而这需要一定的勇气
It takes a certain kind of courage.
你在说什么 工作还是学校
What are you talking about -- a job, a school?
这是在搞什么
What is all this stuff?
我告诉过你 我们可以提供一个机会
I told you, we have an opportunity,
如果你愿意接受
if you're willing to take it --
如果你够聪明知道自己应该接受
If you're smart enough to take it.
这是你的选择 雅各布
It's your choice, Jacob.
你可以离开
You can get out
回到你熟悉的世界里去
and go back to the life you've always known,
也可以跟我一块走
or you can take a ride with me,
然后我会告诉你如何摆脱现在这种生活
and I can tell you how to leave this life behind.
我可以让你成为任何人
I can help you become anything.
阿兰姆说你在找我
Hey. Aram said you were looking for me.
进来 关上门
Come in. Close the door.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
特区的一位助理检察官
An assistant U.S. attorney here in D.C.
召集了大陪审团
has impaneled a grand jury.
他在调查尤金·埃姆斯副队长的谋杀案
He's looking into the death of Lieutenant Eugene Ames.
他曾经是港务长
A former harbormaster.
我刚跟威尔考克斯警探通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Detective Wilcox.
我们讨论了他调查的目标
We discussed the target of his investigation.
-也就是你 -很显然 被害人失踪那天
- You. - Apparently, you encountered the victim
你和他有过接触
the day he disappeared --
你找上他 骗他说
Drew down on the man, fed him some story
是在搜查坎伯兰郡监狱的逃犯
about searching for fugitives out of Cumberland prison.
但根本没有逃犯
There were no fugitives.
没有
No.
当威尔考克斯讯问你时 你又改了说辞
When Wilcox confronted you, you changed your story.
说你在那是因为公事
Said you were there on official business.
他们之前还有目击证人 但他翻供了
They even had a witness, but the guy recanted.
库珀探员现在被传唤
Now Agent Cooper's been subpoenaed
去核实你的说法
to corroborate your story.
他们要在法庭上询问他你是否撒了谎
They want to ask him under oath if you're lying.
我们都知道你去那个码头
We all know that you weren't at that marina
不是因为这个行动小组的公事
in your official capacity as a member of this task force.
所以你要告诉我你为什么会在那里吗
So, you want to tell me why the hell you were there?
我不能说
I can't.
你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯
You're the target of a federal murder investigation.
你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗
You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out?
你说得对 我是没跟威尔考克斯说实话
You're right. I didn't tell Wilcox the truth.
但我坦白告诉你 我没有杀人
But I am telling you the truth when I say I didn't kill anyone.
米拉死了 你当时在医院
Look, Meera was dead. You were in the hospital.
我做了我认为必要的事来阻止柏林
I did what I thought was necessary to stop Berlin.
我只想说这些
That's all I'm willing to say.
你不用说这么多 基恩探员
You'll say far less than that, Agent Keen.
我已经申请撤销传唤
I've filed a motion to quash the subpoena.
只有四十一个人知道这个特别小组的存在
Only 41 people know this task force exists.
我不会为此冒险暴露小组
I will not risk further exposure, not by this.
你最好希望申请通过 基恩探员
You'd better hope this motion works, Agent Keen,
因为要是他们让我在庭上宣誓
'cause I'm telling you now, if they put me under oath,
我不会为了袒护你而做伪证
I will not commit perjury to protect you.
抱歉 老兄
Oh, sorry, man.
马丁 马丁 快点
Martin! Martin. Come on.
我跟你说了 德内九点开庭
I told you -- Denner sits at 9:00.
我知道 我资料都齐了
I know. I know. I got everything.
听着
Okay, look.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what we're walking into here.
起诉现任联邦探员可不是小事
It's no small thing to indict an active federal agent.
我有头绪 她肯定有罪
I'm on to something. She's guilty.
德内是你的最佳人选
Denner is the perfect guy to hear this, okay?
他以前是刑事辩护律师
He's former criminal defense attorney,
前伯克利大学法学教授
former Berkeley law professor.
而且他还是政♥府♥透明化的坚决拥护者
And he's a staunch proponent of government transparency.
情况很乐观啊
Well, that's promising.
我们去五楼吗
We're going to five?
是啊 他们换了间庭审室
Yeah. They switched the courtroom.
马丁先生 警探
Mr. Martin, detective.
请到这边的安检点来
Step over to the checkpoint, please.
人都哪儿去了
Where the hell is everybody?
这是什么
What -- what is this?
你们得上交电子产品
I'll need you to surrender your mobile devices,
任何可以用来记录
anything that you have that can be used
今天庭审内容的设备
to record today's proceedings --
电脑 笔 平板电脑
Laptops, pens, tablets.
你要我把笔也上交吗
You -- you want my pens?
太扯了
This is crazy.
时间不会太长
This will only take a moment.
我♥干♥这行也不短了
I'm afriad I've been doing this for a while,
但这绝对是第一次
but this is certainly a first.
你们不仅更换了我的庭审室 还将其封闭
Not only did you switch my courtroom, you closed it.
然后你们还把整层楼都封锁了
And then you closed the entire floor.
很抱歉 法官大人
My apologies, Your Honor,
但我认为我们所采取的措施
but I trust the measures we've taken
能体现出我们有多么重视这起诉讼
will indicate how seriously we take this proceeding
以及它对我们国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
and the threat it poses to our national security.
看出来了
So indicated.
虽然如此 但我不懂
That said, I fail to understand
为什么一次普通的大陪审团
how a routine grand jury investigation
调查本地谋杀案
into a local homicide
需要如此兴师动众呢
justifies a dog-and-pony show of such dramatic proportions.
这事绝非普通 法官大人
There's nothing routine about this matter, Your Honor.
我在此代表司法部
On behalf of the Justice Department,
请求法庭立即撤销
I'm here to ask the court to quash the subpoena
对助理司长库珀的
issued to Assistant Director Cooper
传票
without delay.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥ 可以 是何种国♥家♥安♥全♥呢
For national security reasons, yes -- such as?
拜托 莱特女士
Oh, come on, Ms. Wright.
连个借口都不给我吗
Don't I even get a ballpark?
"为了保护秘密情报能力"
"To insulate covert intelligence capacities"?
"为了保护正在执行任务的线人"
"To protect an informant in an active operational zone"?
恕我直言 我不喜欢您的讽刺 法官大人
With respect, I don't appreciate your sarcasm, Your Honor.
是吗
Really?
我也有不喜欢的 律师
Well, here's what I don't appreciate, counsel.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表