You have to listen to me.
我有二十年没见过雷丁顿了
Reddington -- I haven't -- I haven't seen him in 20 years.
我要你 躺下
I need you to... lay down.
不要 求你
No, please.
求你 我求求你了
Please, I'm begging you. I...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't want your help!
这样好看
That's nice.
不要动
Hold still.
让我先进去看看吧
You should let me go in first.
我跟雷丁顿通了电♥话♥
I talked to Reddington.
他没找到人
He couldn't find her.
那也还算一场胜仗
A win's a win.
至少抓住了巴尔的摩勋爵
Lord Baltimore's off the street.
我没听错吧
Did I hear right?
雷丁顿被一个摩萨德特工抓了吗
Was Reddington detained by some, uh, Mossad agent?
确实 马丁去交涉才让他们放了人
Yeah, apparently Martin had to negotiate his release.
任何能抓到雷丁顿的人
Well, any agent who can track down Reddington,
我都很佩服
I'm buying them a beer.
恭喜二位
Congratulations.
我听说你们抓到了犯人
I heard you captured the man you were after.
我想我们现在应该可以
I thought maybe now we could
谈一谈了
go over a couple things,
顺便做做评估
maybe take stock.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
再这样我会建议让你停职一段时间的
I will recommend you for suspension.
听着 我不想找麻烦
Look, I don't mean to be a prick here,
但我不明白你觉得谈话能有什么用
but I'm not sure what you think you're gonna fix.
是的 如果不谈...
Yeah, I'm not sure either...
-那我也搞不明白 -谈什么
- until we talk. - About what?
今天牺牲的那几个探员吗
Those agents who died today?
还是我们没有保护好
About the fact that we lost a woman
应该保护好的女人
that we were supposed to protect?
问我对此作何感想吗
How do I feel about that?
我觉得糟透了
I feel like crap.
但我知道我们做的事情
But I know the good we do here,
它们的重要性
why it matters.
我是否担心某一天
And am I worried that someday
这些理由也无法说服我自己了 是的
it's not gonna be enough? Yeah.
那一天如果来了 我会第一个告诉你
And when that day comes, you'll be the first to know.
伊丽莎白 法官签字了
Elizabeth? The judge signed it.
也许这算不上什么安慰
May be of little solace,
但他还是批准了你撤销婚姻记录的请求
but he granted your application for the annulment.
在哥伦比亚特区的所有记录里
As far as the District of Columbia is concerned,
你从来没有嫁给过托马斯·基恩
you were never married to Thomas Keen.
虽然这不管我的事
It's none of my business,
但我注意到你还留着他的姓
but I noticed you're keeping his name.
我的丈夫...
My husband...
♬Do the right thing, do the right thing♬
是个骗子
was an impostor, a fake.
♬Do it all the time, do it all the time♬
基恩根本不是他的姓
Keen was never his name.
♬Make yourself right, never mind them♬
现在怎么办
What now?
♬Don't you know you're not the only one sufferin'?♬
♬I see you up again, wanderin' so diligently♬
♬Ly Crossin' your t's as though it weren't irrelevant♬
♬They say formality, and this is what they really meant♬
♬They can be the walk, we can, we can be the pavement♬
♬Do the right thing, do the right thing♬
♬Do it all the time, do it all the time♬
♬Make yourself right, never mind them♬
♬Don't you know you're not the only one sufferin'?♬
♬So what you're up against, all the disingenuous♬
♬They wave you along and say there's always room for us♬
♬But we know better than that to take 'em serious♬
♬Still, don't let 'em make you bitter in the process♬
♬And when the light is up, this is how it ought to be♬
♬We'll make it all right, they'll come around eventually♬
你们怎么都这么高兴
Why are you all smiles?
猜猜谁不干代理司长了
Guess who's no longer interim director.
什么 马丁 他不干了吗
What? Martin -- he's gone?
那现在我们归谁管
Well, who do we answer to now?
归我管
That would be me.
♬Get out, get out, get out, get out now♬
你还在等什么 基恩探员
What are you waiting on, Agent Keen?
和我说说柏林案子的进展
Tell me where we are with Berlin.
♬Do it all the time♬
♬Make yourself right, never mind them♬
♬Do it all the time♬
♬Don't you know you're not the only one sufferin'?♬
前台有个包裹 是给希什菲尔德先生的
This was left at the front desk for Mr. Hirschfeld.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
要我打开吗
You want me to open it?
不 我自己来
No, I got it.
是雷丁顿先生吧
Ah, Mr. Reddington, I presume.
她在哪
Where is she?
无处不在 能走能跑
Oh, here and there, out and about.
女人就是这样的
You know women.
我只能想象这么多年来
I can only imagine how dearly you must be missing her
你有多想念她
after all these years, huh?
所以我给你寄了些纪念品
So I made you a little something to remember her by.
知道吗
You see...
你怎么对我的女儿 我就怎么对你的妻子
I'm gonna do to your wife what you did to my daughter --
我会把她
I'm gonna send her back to you...
一块一块地
piece by piece...
送回你身边
by piece.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表