我们需要谈谈
Uh, we need to talk.
我能控制好自己
I got things under control.
你最近一次用药是什么时候
When's the last time you used?
在锡特卡 几乎一周了
Sitka, almost a week.
这种问题时有发生 探员为了
This happens all the time -- agents taking meds
克服伤病开始服药 最终成瘾
to get over injuries and then they get hooked.
-这不是什么大事 -你想怎么样 基恩
- It's no big deal. - What are you gonna do, Keen?
告诉库珀我是瘾君子
Tell Cooper I'm an addict?
我想让你去寻求帮助
I want you to get help.
我跟你说了 我能搞定
And I'm telling you, I can kick this on my own,
如果我不能 我会自己去跟库珀说
and if I can't, hell, I'll walk into Cooper's office myself.
这点我可以做到
I got no problems with that.
我收到你的信息了 出了什么事
I got your text. What's the problem?
斑马贝 渔猎局正在针对
Zebra mussels. Fish and Game are running
入侵物种进行随机抽查
random inspections for invasive species.
斑马贝 他们进去了吗
Zebra mussels. Did they go inside?
他们想进去 被我拖住了
They tried to, but I held them off,
但我不知道能拖多久
but I don't know for how long.
我们必须转移船或者人
We're gonna either have to move the boat or him.
和沃克福谈过了
Talk to Volkov?
我们今天下午见面
We have a meeting this afternoon.
我给你带了些暖和的衣物
I brought you some warmer clothes.
真不错
Well, that's nice.
你居然开始在乎我了
Now you care about me.
你现在开始担心
Is that it -- now you're, uh, concerned...
我的情况了
for my well-being?
你可以试图让自己对你的
You can try and make yourself feel better
所作所为感到好受些
about what you're doing,
但我告诉你的是事实
but I told you... the truth.
我履行了我的诺言
I delivered on my word.
你打算什么时候履行你的
So, when are you gonna deliver on yours?
我们已经讨论过这个问题了
We've been over this.
你帮我除掉柏林
You help me eliminate Berlin,
这整件事就结束了 这是我唯一关心的
and as far as I'm concerned, this whole thing is over.
在那之前你就好好呆在这吧
Until then, enjoy the view.
莉斯
Liz...
你不能把我关在这
you can't keep me in here!
莉斯 你不能把我关在这
Liz! You can't keep me in here!
妈的 莉斯
Damn it, Liz!
塞万·沃克福 谢谢你来见我
Sevan Volkov! Thank you for meeting with me.
我还有别的选择吗
And what choice did I have?
柏林 我知道你为他提供军♥火♥
Berlin. I know you supply him with arms shipments.
-你是怎么知道的 -告诉我他在哪
- And how do you know this? - Tell me where to find him.
如果你对柏林有所了解 你就知道我做不到
If you know anything about Berlin, you know I can't do that.
我知道你会这么说
Thought you might say that,
所以我把你列入了"头号♥通缉犯"名单
which is why I nominated you for our "Most wanted" list.
刑事调查部同意了
C.I.D. has approved it.
就在等局长的签字了
We're just waiting for the director's signature.
如果你要逮捕我 那就动手吧
Eh, if you're gonna arrest me, arrest me.
让你好安静地呆在牢里再雇一个昂贵的律师
So you can sit silent in a cell with an expensive attorney?
我宁可把你留在外面
Mm, I'd rather leave you out there,
让全世界都知道我们在找你
let the world know we're looking for you.
一旦消息传出去了 柏林就知道
Once news of this hits the streets, Berlin will know
美国政♥府♥正在不惜一切资源和时间
the U.S. government is spending limitless resources and time
寻找一个对他和他的生意
looking for you -- a man who has intimate details
非常了解的人
about him and his business affairs.
你有两个选择 要么帮我找到柏林
You have two options -- either you lead me to Berlin...
要么我让柏林找到你
or I lead Berlin to you.
这个情报哪儿来的
How exactly did you come upon this information?
一个线人 联调局信任的人
A C.I., someone the Bureau trusts.
我不信
I don't believe you.
如果联调局有线索的话 早就跟进了
If the Bureau had a lead, they'd follow it.
是你自己获得的情报
You came to this on your own,
你不让他们知道 而是来找我
and you're hiding it from them, coming to me instead.
你情愿让柏林死 也不想让他被逮捕
You'd rather see Berlin dead than arrested.
柏林杀了米拉 还差点杀了库珀
Berlin killed Meera. He nearly killed Cooper.
他把汤姆安排到我的生活里来
He put Tom into my life.
你要是问我介不介意杀了他
So if you're asking if I'm okay with a lethal outcome,
我当然不介意
damn right I am.
好吧
Yeah.
如果你没告诉我你杀了汤姆
If you hadn't told me you'd killed Tom,
我还以为是他给你的消息呢
I might think he was your source.
我确实杀了他
But I did kill him.
当然了
Of course you did.
一旦沃尔科夫找到柏林就告诉我
Let me know when Volkov gets a time and location on Berlin.
我会欣然前往
I'll be there with bells on.
什么情况
What's going on?
国防部在他们对安纳波利斯外勤办公室的
D.O.D. discovered a hidden surveillance camera
例行检查中发现了一个监视摄像头
at their Annapolis field office during a routine sweep.
跟我们有什么关系
How is that relevant to us?
设备是伊朗的
Technology was Iranian.
都录下什么了
What were they recording?
好的 摄像头被安置在大楼外面
Okay, uh, the camera was placed outside the building
正对入口
with eyes to the front entrance.
将实时画面传输到某个线下位置
It was relaying a live stream to some off-site location.
如果我重新激活 就应该可以定位到
If I reactivate it, I should be able to triangulate the location
信息传送终端的位置
where the feed's being transmitted.
天哪
Oh, man.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
以防另一端有人看到咱们
In case someone's watching on the other end.
好了
Okay.
摄像头启动了
Camera is live.
好了 资源描述框架启动了 信息强度良好
Okay, RDF is up. Signal strength looks good.
将时间延迟计算进去
Oh, accounting for time lag.
然后...
And...
锁定了
We have a lock.
在新卡罗敦外的一个地方
It's a property just outside New Carrollton,
看上去像是个工地
and it looks like it's a construction site.
联调局
FBI!
安全 安全
Clear! Clear!
房♥车安全
Trailer's secure.
封锁现场 监控好所有出入口
Lock it down. I want eyes on all access points.
人都哪去了
So, where the hell is everyone?
不知道
No idea.
但是
But...
这会是他们在监视的人吗
could this be the man they were surveilling?
约翰逊·里瑟
Jonathan Reese.
约翰逊·埃弗雷特·里瑟探员
Agent Jonathan Everett Reese,
国防安全服务处
Defense Security Services.
他们有他全部的资料
They've got everything on this guy --
地址 电♥话♥ 就业史
addresses, phone numbers, employment history.
国安处是专门保护我国
DSS is the division tasked
核科学家的部门
with protecting our nuclear scientists.
他们在监视他的一举一动
They're logging his movements.
可能是想找到一个薄弱环节进行袭击
Probably trying to find the most vulnerable point of attack.
这是国安处的班车站点
It's the DSS shuttle stop.
他每天下午坐火车从安纳波利斯过来
He takes the train back from Annapolis every afternoon.
他会在50号♥公路的停车换乘点
He'll be at the park-n-ride off Route 50.
我们要在他们之前赶到那里
We got to get there before they do.
约翰逊·里瑟 联调局
Jonathan Reese -- F.B.I.!
怎么了
What's this about?
我们得快走 上车再说
We need to move quickly. I'll explain in the car.
枪手在山脊上 我看不到他
Shooter's on the ridge! I don't have eyes!
我今天上午收到了危险评估警告
I got threat assessments this morning
说伊朗情报部可能有行动
of a possible Iranian MISIRI action.
他们想知道云顶计划工作人员的姓名和位置
They want the names and locations of Cloud Top personnel.
你必须通知你的人 启动所有的安保措施
You need to notify your people, activate all security protocols.
头 我们可能有麻烦了
Sir, I think we have a problem.
我找不到基恩和雷斯勒探员了
I can't reach Agents Keen or Ressler.
派一队人去他们最后出现的地点
Send a team to their last location.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表