A wife for him, a husband for her in the next life.
那天以后 厄运消失了
And from that day on, the bad luck was gone.
就像我哥哥纠缠我这样
Just like my brother haunted me,
韩今阴魂不散地缠着他父母
Jin Han haunts his parents now.
因为你们 他的灵魂无法安息
Because of you, he's not appeased.
现在 他会在来世
And now he will bring bad luck
给所有妨碍他得到幸福的人带来厄运
to those who have denied his happiness in the next life.
包括你和你的同事
That includes you and your fellow agents.
我们知道还有其他人
We know you don't work exclusively
跟你合作
as an independent operator.
你国际走私者的身份
Your skill as an international smuggler
让你很有价值
has made you quite valuable.
很有价值 对谁
Valuable? To who?
对一个组织 也有人称之为秘社
To an organization some call the Cabal.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
你也许不知道它的名字
You may not know the name,
但你知道是谁雇你运送武器
but you know who hired you to procure the weapon
从而在台♥湾♥的节日时引爆
used in the Taiwanese festival bombing.
或是袭击雅加达的车队
Or the convoy hit in Jakarta.
继续说
I'm listening.
下周会有一起针对美国本土的袭击
There's going to be an attack on U.S. soil next week.
有人雇你运一件东西到美国来
You were contracted to bring an item into the country,
我们确信这件东西将被用于袭击
something we believe will be instrumental in that attack.
我们想知道那是什么东西 什么时候运到
We need to know what it is and when it's coming.
你们错了
You're wrong.
我们没有错 我们知道有人雇你了
We're not wrong. We know you were contracted.
不是这里错了
Not about that.
确实有人要我安排一次运输
I was called to arrange a delivery,
但不是运一件东西
but not for an item.
而是一位特工 名叫卡拉库尔特
It was an agent -- the one they call Karakurt.
卡拉库尔特 他是谁
Karakurt? Who is that?
他也不是下周到
And he's not arriving next week.
他已经到了
He's already here.
看到了吗 基恩探员
You see, Agent Keen,
你的厄运已经开始了
your bad luck is already beginning.
占用你一下
I need a minute.
我不干了
I'm out.
我不会为了你或任何人泄露机密的
I'm not leaking classified data, not for you, not for anybody.
你不干了 不干什么
You're out? Out of what?
不管你在和我玩什么把戏
Whatever the hell kind of game it is you and I are playing.
你知道我有病在身
You know I'm ill.
我是以朋友的身份来寻求帮助的
I came to you for help, as a friend.
我以为你也是以朋友的身份提供的帮助
And I thought that you offered that help as a friend.
-确实是啊 -别装傻了 汤姆
- I did. - Enough games, Tom.
你利用它来操纵我
You used it to leverage me,
确保在你有需要的时候
to hold it over my head as a way to guarantee my assistance
能够支配我
whenever you decide you need it.
你认为我动用关系救你的性命
You think I pulled strings trying to save your life
是为了自己的利益
for my own personal benefit?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我我错了
Look me in the eye and tell me I'm wrong.
不止如此 哈罗德
Oh, I'll do better than that, Harold.
我会看着你的眼睛告诉你 你大错特错
I'll look you in the eye and tell you you're not even close.
情况比你想象得糟糕得多
The situation is much, much worse than you think.
你说得没错
You're absolutely right.
我帮你是为了接近 操纵你 但不是为我
I helped you to get close, to get leverage, but not for me.
伙计 得了 我们不要玩游戏了
Buddy, come on. We're done with the games.
我知道你这么聪明的人
I'm sure a smart guy like you
能猜到是谁让我这么做的
can guess who's calling my plays.
秘社
The Cabal.
它的成员可从没用过
A quaint term that no one actually involved
这个古怪的词
would ever use.
为什么选我
Why me?
如果你们
If you...
真如我所知的那么强大的话
guys are as powerful as I'm told,
又需要我做什么呢
what the hell do you need me for?
你会知道的 哈罗德
All in good time, Harold.
现在重要的是你要全身心地
What matters now is that you realize one key thing...
意识到这一点
that you understand it and internalize it
理解并消化它
with every fiber of your being.
-意识到什么 -你有把柄在我们手里
- And that is? - We own you.
你为了保护基恩探员而作了伪证
You perjured yourself to protect Agent Keen.
你违反了法律
You broke federal law
透露了一起未决诉讼案件的时间表
by disclosing the timeline of a pending indictment.
如果这还不够的话
If that weren't enough,
还有今天泄露给《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的机密文件
a classified document was leaked today to the Post.
我说了我不会做的
I told you I won't do it.
你还是不懂我的意思 哈罗德
You're not understanding me, Harold.
木已成舟了
It's already done.
似乎你妻子的道德观跟你并不一样
It seems your wife doesn't share your ethical principles.
你不愿意做
You wouldn't do it,
所以夏琳帮你做了这个艰难的决定
so Charlene made the hard decision for you.
她就是这么爱你
That's how much she loves you.
我妻子才不会为了我去犯重罪
God knows my wife wouldn't commit any felonies for my behalf.
你一定在想你还有什么招可以用
I'm sure you're thinking up all of the moves you have left.
小心点
Careful.
我代表的那些人会毫不犹豫的伤害你
The people I speak for won't hesitate to hurt you
或是她 如果有必要的话
or her if they need to.
所以现在呢
So, what now?
像我说的 一切很快会浮出水面
Like I said, all will soon be revealed.
来吧
Come on.
我想他们差不多准备好要开始了
I think they're, uh, almost ready to start.
有一个您的包裹 被保安注意到了
A package arrived for you. It was flagged by security.
我想您需要亲自看一下
I think you need to see it for yourself.
今天早晨我跟贾斯珀聊了一下
I had a little chat with Jasper today.
事实证明他不怎么擅长保守秘密
Turns out he wasn't very good at holding his tongue,
所以我想应该让你试试
so I thought I'd give you a shot at it.
我 汤马斯·P·康纳利 庄严宣誓
"I, Thomas P. Connolly, solemnly swear"...
我 汤马斯·P·康纳利 庄严宣誓
I, Thomas P. Connolly, do solemnly swear...
我将支持和维护
...that I will support and defend the constitution
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
of the United States of America."
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
...constitution of the United States of America.
我是伊丽莎白·基恩
You've reached Elizabeth Keen.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave your message at the tone.
快进来
Come in.
要聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表