《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on The Blacklsit
当地政♥府♥已经抓获
Authorities have apprehended
具有传奇色彩的罪犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿
legendary criminal Raymond Reddington.
雷丁顿为了见这个人放弃了25年的自♥由♥
Reddington gave up 25 years of freedom to see this guy.
我要知道这个人是谁
I want to know who he is.
一名叫做卢瑟·布拉克斯顿的囚犯
A detainee, one Luther Braxton,
将会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
poses a national security threat,
告诉我 你要怎样阻止我 红魔
So, tell me -- how are you gonna stop me, Red?
他想要什么
What's he after?
支点
The Fulcrum.
一个勒索文件
It's a blackmail file.
雷斯勒和莎马被挟持了
Ressler and Samar have been taken hostage.
密♥码♥ 我要这个解锁码
The code. I want it.
布拉克斯顿要密♥码♥不是为了越狱
Braxton doesn't want the code to break out of prison.
而是为了破解我们的网络
He wants it to break into our network.
我不能让布拉克斯顿拿到手
I can't allow Braxton to get it.
那是我还活着的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I'm still alive.
直接下令空袭
Just order the strike.
长官 刚收到消息
Sir, I just got word.
导弹已经发射
The missiles have been launched.
如果我不阻止布拉克斯顿
If I don't stop Braxton,
他会发现的将是
what he'll discover is that
没有你 他无法得到支点
he can't get the Fulcrum without you.
难怪你来救她
No wonder you came for her.
-就是她吧 -开枪
- She's the one? - Shoot him.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on, hang on!
你不会死在这儿的 坚持住
You're not gonna die today. Hang on.
好了 好了 过来
Okay, okay. Come here.
没事吧 好
Okay? All right.
我们赶快离开这个鬼地方
Let's get the hell out of here.
走 快走
Come on, come on.
现在什么情况
What do we have?
卫星图像确认
Satellite imagery confirms
工厂被击中 现在正被大火包围
the Factory's been hit and is burning.
所有通信都中断了
All communications are down.
无法传输任何音频或视频信♥号♥♥
No audio or video in or out.
搜救人员呢
Where are you on search and rescue?
我没有权限派遣海岸警卫队
I have no authorization to dispatch the coast guard.
我的人在那个平台上
My people are on that rig.
那个平台是个十级羁押中心
That rig was a level-10 detention facility.
对外人来说根本不存在
It does not exist. It never existed.
如果你觉得我会让你和局长
If you think I'm gonna let you and the director
牺牲我的人来收拾你们的烂摊子
cover your asses at the expense of the lives of my people,
-那你们就... -私底下来说
- then you've got another -- - Off the record --
工厂被炸毁
the Factory was bombed
是为了防止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥染指
to prevent those terrorists from getting their hands
重要国♥家♥机♥密♥
on vital national secrets.
公开来说 这件事根本不存在
On the record -- this incident never occurred.
你关不关心那里的囚犯我不管
Look, if you're not interested in the detainees, fine.
但是如果你再不行动 你手下75个人
But there are over 75 people who work for you
马上就都会被淹死或者烧死
who are gonna drown and burn if you do nothing.
如果你不联♥系♥人搜救 那我去
If you don't contact search and rescue, I will.
库珀探员 你去的话就会被革职
Do that, Agent Cooper, and you will be relieved of duty.
无法确认有幸存者的情况下
Without confirmation of survivors,
这真值得你这么做吗
is it really worth making that call?
雷丁顿
Reddington!
基恩呢
Where's Keen?
布拉克斯顿把她抓走了
Braxton took her.
还有通讯设备可以用吗
Are any of these comms working?
那个对讲机的最大联♥系♥范围是一千码
That walkie has a range of a thousand yards at the most.
没有辅助设备的话确实如此
Unassisted, yeah,
但是用偶极天线阵可以增强其信♥号♥♥
but a dipole antenna array will boost the signal.
这个平台在下沉
This rig is sinking.
如果我们联♥系♥不到救援
If we can't make contact,
没被烧死的人也会被淹死
anyone here who doesn't burn is gonna drown.
你说布拉克斯顿把基恩带走了 为什么
You said Braxton took Keen. Why?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员呢
Where are agents Ressler and Navabi?
他们逃出来了吗
Did they make it?
不知道
Don't know.
也不关心
Don't care.
你那颗漂亮的小脑袋里
How does it feel to have something
有些别人愿意
people are willing to die for
为之而死的东西 是什么感觉
locked up in that pretty, little head of yours?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
我不知道是谁让你们降落的
Look, I don't know who gave you clearance to land,
但是我们不收
but we're closed to traum--
他有
He's got a g--
长官 我一直在监控工厂周围
Sir, I've been monitoring flights in and around
进出诺顿湾的飞机
the Norton Sound with proximity to the Factory.
联邦航♥空♥管理局发现
The F.A.A. picked up an aircraft
有架飞机进入朱诺领空
entering Juneau airspace
身份为私人医疗直升机
I.D.'d as a private medevac chopper.
联邦航♥空♥管理局不会要求
The F.A.A. doesn't require flight plans
医疗直升机提供飞行计划或者乘客名单
or passenger manifests for medevac choppers.
我觉得这就是布拉克斯顿溜之大吉的计划
I think that's how Braxton plans to disappear.
他们在哪里着陆的
Where did they land?
格雷斯河医院
Grace River Hospital.
派一支战术小队过去 并且通知医院
Get a tac unit there and notify the hospital.
确保他们有布拉克斯顿的照片
Make sure they have Braxton's mug shot.
你坚持不存在的那件事
That incident you insist didn't occur,
已经上岸了
it just came to shore.
好 大家听着
Okay, listen up.
朱诺警方没有抓获布拉克斯顿
Juneau PD was unable to apprehend Braxton,
但是可以确认就是他
but he was positively I.D.'d.
现在我要那家医院方圆十个街区的
I want surveillance feeds from every camera
所有监控信息
within 10 blocks of that hospital.
长官 海岸警卫队...
Sir, the coast guard --
他们接收到了工厂那边发送的信♥号♥♥
they're picking up a signal from the Factory.
这是紧急求救信♥号♥♥
That's some kind of S.O.S.
幸存者
Survivors.
无论如何我都要派人去搜救了
I'm making that call whether you like it or not.
即将抵达
We're on final approach.
我们需要知道幸存者的人数
We need a head count on survivors.
二号♥直升机 二号♥直升机
Helo two. Helo two.
紧急信息 这有三个人
Emergency message, plus three.
你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我什么都问不出来
I'm hitting a wall.
她会开口的
She'll talk.
不 她有说
Oh, no. She's talking.
告诉我了她还记得的一切
Told me everything she remembered,
也就是什么都不记得
which is nothing.
你说她当时不在那吗
You saying she wasn't there?
我是说 如果她当时在场
I'm saying if she was there,
那她就封住了自己的记忆
she's repressed her memory --
深埋于心
buried it so deep
以至于我都不能让她开口
that I can't even get her to talk about it.
支点
The Fulcrum.
在哪里
Where is it?
我羡慕你 可以将糟糕的回忆封闭起来
I envy you -- your ability to block a horrible memory.
我自己可办不到
I needed help to do that.
算我走运
Lucky for me,
帮助我忘记的人
the person who helped me forget...
会帮你想起来的
is gonna help you remember.
马克斯 别让我再唠叨让你把骨牌捡起来了
Max, I'm not gonna tell you to pick up your dominoes again.
快点 得走了 要迟到了
Come on. We got to go. We're late.
马克斯
Max?
-马克斯 -你好 医生
- Max? - Hey, doc.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表