请问我能喝点水吗
Can I get some water, please?
当然可以
Oh! Yes! Of course.
这是村子里的人喝的水
This is the water they drink in the villages,
在你们管道正上方取的
the ones directly above your pipeline.
喝完它
Drink up.
告诉你们的董事会
Talk to your board.
在此事公开之前 你们有一天的时间
You have 24 hours until we go public.
安耐克石油
即时起 安耐克石油决定
Effective immediately, Anneca Oil has elected
停止当地输油管道的运作
to cease operation of its local pipeline.
我们很高兴地宣布
And we are thrilled to announce
即将推出一些令人振奋的
some exciting and highly profitable
高收益的新举措
new initiatives on the horizon.
我们得走了
We got to go.
SRU刚确认 博克特工已经被释放了
S.R.U. just confirmed -- Agent Burke's being released.
在哪
Where?
城外的释放点
Drop point outside the city.
为这个伟大国家的人♥民♥
...construction of three new schools
建设三所新学校
for the people of this great country.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我可以回答几个问题
And now I'll take a few questions.
库申司令
Commander Kushan.
很高兴见到你
It's good to meet you.
我听说了一些很可怕的事情
I've heard nothing but terrible things.
你想谈什么交易
What kind of deal are we talking about?
这一切都取决于你
It all depends on what you got to say,
取决于对这个案子的价值
how valuable it is to the case.
我能带你去找那人的尸体
I can take you to the body.
够有价值了吧
Is that valuable enough?
他们随时都会到
They should be here any time now.
海华丝局长 探员们到现场了
Director Heyworth, the agents are on site.
请指示
Please advise.
在他们掌握人♥质♥之前不要轻举妄动
Do not move until they take possession of the asset.
特别行动小组正在周围待命
S.O.G. team is standing by in the perimeter,
等待你的命令
awaiting your go.
一旦交易完成
Once the exchange is complete,
我要把雷丁顿捉拿归案
I want Reddington taken into custody.
要是德尼索夫出现 击毙他
If Denisov shows, kill him.
车到了 长官
Car's arriving now, sir.
队长 准备行动
Team leader, stand by.
你能确认雷丁顿在车里吗
Can you confirm Reddington is in the vehicle?
确认
Affirmative.
博克特工 欢迎回来
Agent Burke. Welcome back.
目标已瞄准
We have eyes on target.
雷丁顿下车了 长官
Reddington's out of the car, sir.
我下令之前不许行动
Nobody moves until I give the order.
阿诺德
Hey, Arnold.
长官 我已经尽力阻拦他了
Sir, I tried to stop him.
我有账要跟你算
You and I have a problem.
退下 哈罗德
Take a step back, Harold.
你忽略了司法部的指令
You ignored a Justice Department directive.
你告诉库申怎么找到牢房♥
You told Kushan how to find that compound.
-你没有证据 -你我心知肚明
- You can't prove that. - You and I both know
我的手下在那里保护你的特工
my people are there to protect an asset of yours.
-我不肯定 也不否认 -如果那些探员
- I can neither confirm nor deny. - If anything happens
发生任何不测
to those agents,
你接到的下一通电♥话♥
the next time your phone rings,
就是司法部长打来的
it'll be the Attorney General calling.
长官 正在等待您的命令
Sir, standing by for your order.
长官 现在是最佳时机
Sir, our window's closing.
请求下令立即行动
Requesting authorization to take immediate action.
行动取消
Stand down.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
库申司令和他的手下在我的牢房♥
Commander Kushan and his men are at my compound.
他的手下在
His men are.
如果你能让我离开这个国家
If you can get me out of the country --
我能
I can.
但是我不会
But I won't.
他们会逮捕我的
They will arrest me.
也许吧
Perhaps.
总有一天 我们都必须为犯下的罪行付出代价
Sooner or later, we all must pay for our crimes.
库申在...
Is Kushan...
你还是不明白吗
You still don't see it, do you?
后手
The endgame.
你可以主宰这个国家 鲁斯兰
You could run this country, Ruslan.
你所做的事就是这么重要
What you've done is that important.
你使跨国集团屈服
You brought a multinational corporation to its knees,
挽救了无数的生命
saved countless lives.
你会让这个国家赚取数十亿美元
You'll make this country billions.
也许你会进监狱待一段时间
You may go to prison for a bit.
但你会成为一名英雄
But you will emerge a hero.
少数会站在你前进道路的其中一人
One of the few standing in your way
就是库申司令
is Commander Kushan.
也不算是站着
Well, not standing.
库申司令
Commander Kushan?
这起重大新闻尚未完结
More on this breaking story.
安耐克石油宣布该公♥司♥
Just hours after Anneca Oil's announcement
将关闭其输油管道几个小时之后
that the company is shutting down its pipeline
事情又有了惊人发展
comes this surprising development.
当地政♥府♥和法国石油巨头萨莱昂公♥司♥
The government and French oil conglomerate Savillion
已经达成协议
have reached a deal
在全国兴建一条全新的输油管道
to nationalize a brand-new pipeline.
据称该项协议价值数十亿美元
The deal, said to be worth billions,
应该能很快得以批准
should gain easy approval
并在几天内敲定
and will be finalized within days.
我可真没想到
I never saw it coming.
我就知道你有所图谋
I knew you had to have an angle.
伊丽莎白·基恩 这位是克劳德·海皮奥
Elizabeth Keen, this is Claude Hippeau,
萨莱昂公♥司♥的高级副总裁
senior vice president of Savillion.
很高兴认识你
Enchantée.
我们到的那天 你们俩在一起喝酒
You were having drinks together the day we arrived.
你早就知道会有这样的结果
You knew exactly what was gonna happen.
略知一二
I had an inkling.
再见 我的朋友
Au revoir, mon ami.
替我向你的妻子 以及情妇问好
Give my regards to the wife -- and the mistress.
这就是你想安耐克公♥司♥放弃输油管道的原因吗
That's why you wanted Anneca to abandon the pipeline,
为另一家公♥司♥清除障碍并获得合同
to clear the way for another company to get the contract?
你说得这好像是件坏事似的
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
安耐克公♥司♥关闭运作
Anneca shuts down operations,
受害者会得到很好的补偿
the victims are well compensated,
也许还能收获公正
maybe get a little justice,
一家新公♥司♥准备交付
a new firm is poised to deliver
最先进的输油管道 所有的人都获益
a state-of-the-art pipeline -- everybody wins.
萨莱昂自然也会因你促成了此事而厚待你
You get a payday from Savillion for making it happen.
法兰西万岁
Vive la France.
有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
没
No.
我是说有
I mean, uh, yes.
看来像是某种测试技术
Looks like some kind of beta technology.
一种记录装置
A recording device.
我觉得是八十年代末 九十年代初的东西
I'm thinking it's late '80s, early '90s.
但是运作的方式以及功能
But how it works, what it does...
我完全不清楚
I don't have the faintest idea.
-你和雷丁顿先生提过这件事了吗 -没
- Have you spoken to Mr. Reddington about this? - No.
他也许会有些见解
But he might have some insights.
你必须告诉我 答应我
You have to tell me -- promise me
你不会把这件事告诉雷丁顿
you will not talk to Reddington about this.
我会保守秘密的
Mum's the word.
说好了对吧
We got a deal, right?
如果我作证 就不用坐牢
No jail time if I testify?
你肯定不会相信
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表