《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"
-我出去抽根烟 他就在这了 -什么情况
- I went out for a smoke, and he was here. - What the hell.
如果你放了他
If you let this guy go,
他就会去报♥警♥
he's going to the cops.
我们都会进监狱的
We are all going to jail,
从你开始
starting with you.
我是基恩
Keen.
华府警局的马丁·威尔考克斯警探
Detective Martin Wilcox, Metro P.D.
我在调查一件失踪人口的案子
I'm looking into this missing-persons case.
埃姆斯副队长 特区港务长
Lieutenant Ames, D.C. Harbormaster.
我根本没想到汤姆会杀了他
I had no idea Tom would kill him.
有目击证人吗
Was there witnesses?
只是想问你几个问题
Just want to ask you a few questions,
然后你就可以走了
then you're free to go.
你是塞缪尔·阿列科
You are Samuel Aleko.
我知道你在那儿
I know you were there.
我父亲是因为"支点"死的
My father was killed because of the Fulcrum,
因为那晚你和你的同伴前来找它而死
because you and your people came for it that night.
你这样...
This charade...
装模作样关心我
of you pretending to care about me
是在浪费时间
was a waste of your time
因为我不知道它在哪
because I don't know where it is.
我有个保险箱 在圣彼得堡
I have a safe. It's in St.Petersburg.
保险箱里的号♥码追踪到
The number from the safe
一个隐秘的交换机
traces to a blind exchange.
但电♥话♥那头的人是谁尚未查清
We can't identify the party you'll be speaking to.
你是什么人
Who the hell is this?
我们的嫌犯很耐心 很冷静
Our suspect is patient, calm.
会花长时间侦查猎物
He likely spends hours scouting the prey.
他只对大人物感兴趣
He's only interested in big men,
专挑难下手的
the ones who are hard to take down,
就像野外的大雄鹿
like the big bucks in the wild.
你们要找的嫌犯智商极高
Now, you're looking for an incredibly smart offender,
极度有条理
highly organized.
白人男性 三十五到四十岁
White male, likely 35 to 40.
吸引他的不是别的
It is the sport that he's seduced by,
是狩猎的仪式
the ritual of the hunt.
最终下手都是在一瞬间
When he does finally make his move, it happens fast,
大多数人都预料不到的闪电战
striking in a blitz-style attack most never see coming.
他会射中心脏
His heart-shot prey
被害人不出百步就会死于失血过多
rarely make it over 100 feet before bleeding out.
那一刻对他来说就是一切
That moment is everything to him --
掌控一切的快♥感♥
the rush of control.
典型的肢解型凶手
The typical mutilation killer
会关注符合他们喜好的
focuses on a specific area of the anatomy
特定的解剖区域
that suits their interest --
脸部 眼睛 或者嘴巴
the face, the eyes or mouth,
四肢 双手 胸部 生殖器
the extremities, hands, breasts, genitalia.
但这名凶手有所不同
But this one's different --
他喜欢对尸体的绝对掌控
He's interested in total domination of the body.
给尸体开膛破肚
He guts them,
用外科手术级的精准度摘除器官
removing the organs with surgical precision,
然后把它们摞成一堆
but then leaving them in a pile.
但这并不是性犯罪
But these aren't sex crimes,
也就是说这些是统治型犯罪
which indicates they are instead crimes of domination,
费尽心思为了能够占据主导
an effort on his part to gain control over men
鉴于受害者体态相似
who, based on their physical similarities,
表明这人曾生活在他人主导的阴影下
represent a man who once had dominance over him --
父亲 或是兄长
a father, an older brother.
依我之见 猎鹿人事实上
It is my belief that "the Deer Hunter" is, in fact,
是个弱小脆弱的男人
A very slight, rather weak man.
请讲 穿蓝衬衣的那位
Yes, blue shirt.
据说他会带走战利品
They say he takes a souvenir.
不是战利品 是控制权的最后一步
It's not a souvenir, it's a final act of domination.
当他的猎物尸体还温热时
While his prey's body is still warm,
他会挖出肝脏 仪式性地咬上一口
he carves out the liver and takes a single ceremonial bite.
老兄 我们说好了的
Man, we had a deal.
我指认基恩和她丈夫
I testify against Keen and her husband,
我告诉你他们怎么杀的港务长
I tell you how they killed the harbormaster,
然后我就可以走人
and I walk.
等庭审结束会放你走的
Yeah, you will walk, when the trial's over.
在那之前 你将作为共犯被起诉
Until then, you're being charged as an accessory.
我全都跟你招了
I told you everything.
是啊
Yeah.
因为这些 你是联调局探员
And because of that, you're gonna be the star witness
伊丽莎白·基恩谋杀案庭审的重要证人
in the murder trial of FBI agent Elizabeth Keen.
你要在公开法庭上指证
You're gonna testify in open court.
还要面对大陪审团
You're gonna testify before the grand jury.
你要一口气把该说的都给说了
You're gonna be deposed until you're blue in the face.
如果你要是敢改动一点 哪怕是标点符号♥
And if you change your story by so much as a comma,
你的豁免权就没戏了
your immunity deal will be voided
然后就等着牢底坐穿
and you're gonna go to prison for the rest of your life.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
清楚了
Yeah.
说
Yes?
抱歉 上一通电♥话♥太仓促
Sorry I cut our previous call short.
我不确定线路是否安全
I was not confident the line was secure.
-告诉我你的名字 -还不行
- Tell me your name. - Not yet.
那我就处于下风
Then you have me at a disadvantage.
没错
Yes.
艾伦·费奇告诉了我那个保险箱
Alan Fitch directed me to that safe.
你的电♥话♥号♥码在里面
Your number was inside.
他想让我俩谈谈 为什么
He wanted us to talk. Why?
他想让我知道什么
What does he want me to know?
已经开始了
It is happening.
什么
What is?
什么开始了
What's happening?
不能电♥话♥里说 得面谈
No, not like this -- in person.
明天下午两点
2 p.m. tomorrow.
百老汇大道和九十二街交口
Broadway and 92nd.
中心岛 南面
Center island, south side.
研究生研讨会
A graduate seminar.
有放幻灯片吗
Was there a slide show?
我们得谈谈"支点"
We need to talk about the Fulcrum.
我告诉你了 我什么都不知道
I told you, I don't know anything about it.
伊丽莎白 我能活到现在的原因之一
Elizabeth, one of the reasons I'm still alive
全靠我对阅读的热爱
is due to my love of reading,
不管是书页上
whether it be words on a page
揭示作者内心 情感和想象的辞藻
that reveal the author's thoughts, emotions, imagination,
还是人们的对话
or whether it be people in conversation,
忽视他们的谈话内容
to ignore what they say
而去解读他们的表情 姿势
and instead read their expression, posture,
他们的动作
their gesture.
莉兹 你在说谎
Lizzy, you're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
我们做笔交易怎么样
What if we made a deal?
我帮你找到你的连环杀手
I help you find your serial killer,
你告诉我"支点"的事
and you tell me about the Fulcrum.
你对连环杀手根本不感兴趣
You're not even interested in serial killers.
确实
True.
我觉得他们无聊透顶
I find them unimaginative
做事有迹可循
and woefully predictable.
但是我对
But I am interested
你和联调局搞错的案子感兴趣
in the cases that you and the FBI have wrong.
搞错
Wrong?
关于猎鹿人
The most critical assumption
你们作出的最关键的假设
you're making about the Deer Hunter
是错误的
is wrong.
到底跟不跟我做交易
Do we have a deal or not?
你们称之为"猎鹿人"的这个禽兽
This brute they call "the Deer Hunter"
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表