已经是这个月第三个了
This is the third one this month.
我知道
I'm well aware of that.
我可不是为了做这个而来的
I wasn't brought on to this.
我们明明说好了只用找到他们就行
I thought we agreed that we just suppose to find them.
计划赶不上变化 罗伊德
Things change, Lloyd.
你得更谨慎点
I need you to be more careful.
你是在告诉我该怎么做吗
Are you telling me how to do my job?
我是在警告你
I'm warning you.
这试验要是再失败一两次
One or two more of these experiments goes south,
就有人会嗅到我们在这里做什么
and someone's gonna get wind of what we're doing here.
所带来的风险
And you're being well compensated
也好好补偿过你了 罗伊德
to take on that risk, Lloyd,
但你要是说不想继续下去了
but if you're telling me that you'd rather not continue,
我们就去找别人
we will find somebody else.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you'd prefer?
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
-晚上好 警官 -晚上好
- Evening, officer. - Evening.
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
你在运什么
What are you hauling here?
农产品
Produce.
运到哪
And, uh, where to?
桑伯恩
Sanborn.
桑伯恩吗
Sanborn, huh?
你知道这条高速
Are you aware that this highway's
是向安大略省走私毒品的路线吧
a drug-smuggling route into Ontario?
这我不清楚
I wouldn't know anything about that.
那好 你不介意我
Good, then you wouldn't mind me
检查一下后备箱吧
taking a look in the back of the vehicle, would you?
请掀开单子
You want to remove the sheet, please?
什么鬼
What the --
别
Don't --
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
你拐杖没拿
You left your cane.
用不上
I didn't need it.
这么久来
For the first time in...
我都不知道有多久 夏
I don't know how long, Char,
我第一次站起来就能走了
I just got up and walked.
虽然只有几步 疼得不行
Just a few steps. Hurt like hell.
是治疗的效果吗
The treatment?
起作用了
It's working.
那次袭击之后 我以为这辈子都恢复不了
After the attack, I didn't think I'd ever be the same,
确诊之后
and after the diagnosis --
你也听到医生怎么说的了
And you heard what the doctor said --
肿瘤缩小了
Tumor's shrinking.
治疗起作用了
And it's working.
别挂 我有麻烦了
Hey, don't hang up. I'm in trouble.
法官洗清你的底了
The judge cleared you of everything.
不是港务长的事
It's not about the harbormaster.
我不行
I can't.
雷丁顿揭穿我身份的时候
Look, when Reddington blew my cover,
他把我曝露给了一些非常危险的人
he exposed me to some very dangerous people,
他们现在都在找我
and now they're looking for me.
我现在联♥系♥不上帮我打点的人了
And the guy who places me, I can't get in touch with him.
汤姆
Tom...
还有那些人 那些德国人
And these people, these Germans --
-等一下 -进来
- Hold on. - Get in.
你去哪了 你怎么找到我的
Where the hell you been? How'd you find me?
我要是能找到你 他们也能
If I can, they can.
他们知道你离开德累斯顿了
They flagged you leaving Dresden.
你的那些护照也被烧了
Your passports are burned.
包给我 进来
Throw me the bag! Get in!
好 听着 我得挂了
All right, look, I got to go,
-但我会没事的 -我们得走了
- but I'll be all right. - We got to leave!
我知道 等一会
I know! Give me a second!
-快点 -我知道今天什么日子
- Now! - I know what today is.
今晚在咏仪家玩得开心
Have fun at Wing Yee's tonight.
再见 汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
这是什么
What's this?
你不记得了 是吗
You don't remember, do you?
什么
What?
葡萄藤
The grapevines.
你和萨姆一块种的
The ones you and Sam harvested.
我当然记得
Of course. I-I remember.
沿着花♥园♥的篱笆 我们会挑
Along the garden fence, we would pick...
这个不会是
Is this from --
你小时候和萨姆一起做的葡萄酒
A bottle of wine you made with Sam when you were a child.
生日快乐 莉兹
Happy birthday, Lizzy.
你长成了萨姆期望的样子
You've become everything Sam dreamed you would and more.
跟特别的人分享吧
Share it with someone special.
话虽如此 这酒恐怕现在还不能喝
That said, it's probably undrinkable by now,
所以我还带了瓶82年的布鲁奈罗
so I also brought you an '82 Brunello as a backup.
三十一岁了
31.
无意冒犯 但这年纪不小了
No offense, but that's old.
我的瑜伽导师告诉我 时间并不存在
My yogi tells me that time doesn't exist.
他真心想长生不死
He fully intends to live forever,
悲剧的是 他不是唯一一个这么想的
and tragically, he's not the only one.
跟我说说
Tell me, what do you know
你对长寿计划了解多少
about the Longevity Initiative?
没听过
I haven't heard of it.
是个私人企业
It's a private company
一心钻研无限延长人类寿命
dedicated to extending human life indefinitely,
由罗杰·霍布斯资助
funded by none other than Roger Hobbs.
-那个科技亿万富翁吗 -是的
- The tech billionaire? - Yes.
他多年前启动这项计划
He started years ago.
我会知道是因为他向我提供过
I know because he offered me the opportunity
给这项计划投资入伙的机会
to invest as a founding partner in the project.
我没答应
I passed.
你跟罗杰·霍布斯有私交
You know Roger Hobbs personally?
罗杰比一般人聪明许多
Roger is considerably smarter than the above-average bear,
而现在 他可能还很致命
and now...it appears he may also be as deadly.
你知道纽约州警
You're aware of the New York state trooper
昨晚在执勤中被枪杀身亡的事吗
who was gunned down last night in the line of duty?
嫌烦依然在逃
The suspect's still missing,
他们在卡车车厢里发现了被肢解的尸体
but they found mutilated bodies in the back of the truck.
不是肢解
Not mutilated.
而是试验
Experimented on.
长寿计划
The Longevity Initiative
已经进入人体试验阶段了
has entered the human-trial phase.
如果他们有了突破 就需要做试验
If they've made a breakthrough, they need to test it.
拿无辜的受害者试验
On innocent victims.
我倒希望我是错的
With any luck, I'll be dead-wrong.
你要是跟罗杰·霍布斯谈过
Perhaps you'll have a better sense
也许会有更好的判断
once you've spoken with Roger Hobbs.
抱歉到家中打扰
Sorry to bother you at home.
事实上 长寿计划
Actually, the Longevity Initiative
并没有专门的办公室
does not have any dedicated office space.
我们为全球的研究提供资金
We fund research all over the world.
有多少雇员呢
How many employees?
大概一千人
About a thousand.
都在研究永生吗
All doing research on immortality?
我知道听起来很科幻
Sounds like science-fiction, I know,
但都是很实际的工作
but it's all grounded work.
我们有一个目标 破解死亡之谜
We have a goal -- to solve the death riddle.
为了达成这个目标 我们从各角度全方位切入
To do that, we target the issue from every angle.
我们支持那些主流机构根本不会触及的
We support unproven advanced genetic technologies
未经检验的先进基因技术
that the mainstream establishment won't even touch.
简单地说 我们想要
Simply put, we are trying
尽可能地延长人体寿命
to extend the life of the human body as long as possible.
不如谈谈三具死尸
How about we talk about the three dead bodies,
颅骨全部被切开
all with craniotomies,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表