他会活下来的
He should survive.
他的皮肤被灼烧 侵蚀了
His skin has been burned, corroded.
化学成分呢
And the chemicals?
他的情况
It's certainly consistent
与和苯以及多环烃
with prolonged exposure to benzene
长♥期♥接触的特征一致
and polycyclic hydrocarbons,
这种情况一般和石油开采有关
commonly associated with oil development.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
雷斯勒探员 迪恩·沃克 安耐克执行副总裁
Agent Ressler. Dean Walker, E.V.P. at Anneca.
我想感谢你们把杰夫带回来
Just wanted to say thanks for bringing Jeff home.
本职工作而已
It's all part of the job.
我刚到这里 公♥司♥立刻就把我派过来了
I just flew in. Company sent me straightaway.
我会满足你的任何要求
If there's anything you need, I'm here to help.
这一点我很怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
今天早上在机场我们看到你在监视我们
We saw you this morning watching us at the airport.
你到底来了多久了
How long have you really been here?
三周
Three weeks.
公♥司♥派我来和德尼索夫打交道
The company sent me to deal with Denisov,
看看能不能解决这件事
see if we could work something out.
私下解决
Privately?
杰夫家里希望如此
Jeff's family wanted it that way.
他们担心如果联调局干预了
They were afraid if the FBI got involved --
是你们在担心吧
Maybe you're the ones who were afraid.
安耐克没有什么需要隐瞒的
Anneca's got nothing to hide.
德尼索夫一直在说的管道泄漏
This leak Denisov keeps talking about --
幕后黑手是他自己 这是骗局
he's the one responsible. It's a scam.
他的人破坏了管道 导致当地人得病
His men sabotage the pipeline and then demand a fortune
然后索要巨额财富
because the locals are getting sick.
你就是这样尊重我的行动的吗
So this is how you respect my operation?
我说过你们无权在这里执法
I told you, you have no authority here.
是德尼索夫联♥系♥的我们
Denisov contacted us.
司令 我知道这是你的案子
Commander, I know this is your case,
但是如果德尼索夫想和联调局交涉
but if Denisov wants to talk to the FBI --
没有可能
Not an option.
如果德尼索夫这么要求 那就得这么做
It's an option if Denisov says it's an option.
他手上挟有美国人♥质♥
He's the one who's holding an American hostage.
是的 还有法国人 德国人等等
Yes, a Frenchman, a German, and many others.
很抱歉 你无权命令我们不和他交谈
I'm sorry. You can't order us not to talk to him.
我可以以妨碍调查为名
I could arrest you and your partner
逮捕你和你的搭档
for interfering in my investigation.
什么调查
What investigation?
你们追踪这人和他的团伙一年多了
You've been tracking this guy and his group for over a year.
而他还在绑♥架♥无辜人♥民♥
He's still abducting innocent people,
挟持他们换取赎金
holding them for ransom --
你和你的搭档
You and your partner
乖乖在塔什兰酒店待着 有军队守卫
will remain at the Tashlan Hotel under military guard.
如果你们试图离开
If you try to leave,
那么你们留在乌兹别克斯坦的时间
your stay in Uzbekistan
会远比你们之前争取的时间长得多
will be a lot longer than you bargained for, hmm?
你显然很善于快速交到朋友
Well, you certainly make friends fast.
其实 我很惊讶
Truth is, I'm impressed.
不是对你 而是对鲁斯兰
Not with you, with Ruslan.
他给我的印象可不是个善于和人打交道的人
He never really struck me as a man of the people.
他是个疯子 活在臆想世界里
The guy's a psychopath. He's in over his head.
他对输油管道什么都不了解
He doesn't know anything about pipelines.
基恩探员迟到了
Agent Keen is late.
她留在房♥间里吃饭了
She's having room service.
怎么 她把你打入冷宫了吗
What, are you in the doghouse?
太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame.
她会错过
She's gonna miss
最诱人的美味的霍尔姆果仁蜜饼
the most tantalizingly delicious Khorem baklava.
鲁斯兰是个罪犯
Ruslan's a criminal.
即使安耐克愿意谈判
Even if Anneca comes to the table,
德尼索夫也不知道该要些什么
Denisov would have no idea what to ask for.
这人连自己想要什么都不太清楚
The guy doesn't even know enough to know what he wants.
那些律师会活吃了他
The lawyers would eat him for lunch.
你也许是对的
You may be right.
下一次谈判是什么时候
When's the next sit-down?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
鉴于你的新随同
Well, given your new entourage,
我猜你也许需要我的帮助才能成行
I gather you may need my help to attend.
其实 我想我们自有办法
Actually, I think we've got that covered.
德尼索夫先生 感谢你愿意跟我们谈
Mr. Denisov, thank you for your willingness to talk to us.
联调局跟安耐克石油公♥司♥谈过了
The bureau spoke with Anneca Oil,
好消息是 他们愿意解决此事
and the good news is, they want to fix this.
真是好消息
That is good news.
说实话 我之前有点担心
To be honest, I was a little worried.
我是说 我算什么 我只是个罪犯
I mean, who am I? I'm just a criminal.
我连自己想要什么都不太清楚
I don't even know enough to know what I want.
我不会自己来谈判的
I will not be negotiating this deal myself.
我决定请来一位专家
I've decided to bring in a professional,
来确保
someone to make sure
公♥司♥的律师不会把我活吃了
that the company lawyers don't eat me for lunch.
德尼索夫先生 我很荣幸能来帮忙
Mr. Denisov, it is my pleasure to be here.
你们好
Hello.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 你们是
My name is Raymond Reddington. And you are?
我跟我的探员谈过了
I've spoken to my agents.
他们确定博克特工还活着
They assure me Agent Burke is alive.
那事情进展怎么样了
So, where are we?
我的人很担心
My people are concerned.
他们被开车带到一个
They were driven to a village
离S.R.U牢房♥不到六十公里远的村子
less than 40 miles from the S.R.U. compound.
他们亲眼看到了输油管道造成的破坏
They saw the damage being done by the pipeline firsthand.
等等 你的人知道牢房♥在哪里吗
Wait. Your people know where the compound is located?
他们不知道确切地点
They don't know the exact location,
但根据他们经历的行车时间和地形
but based on drive time and the terrain they encountered,
我们认为牢房♥就在
we think the compound is somewhere
扎拉夫尚山脉东南部附近
near the southeast base of the Zarafshan range.
我们今晚就可以派一个秘密行动组
We can have a black-ops team on the ground tonight.
那会是个错误
That would be a mistake.
我们甚至不确定博克特工是否在那里
We don't know with certainty if Agent Burke is even there.
我想赌一赌
I'm willing to take that chance.
不惜破坏他们努力跟德尼索夫建立的信任
And destroy the trust they're trying to build with Denisov
而且威胁到在场人员的生命安全吗
as well as endanger the lives of those still on the ground?
我同意 目前突袭还为时过早
I agree. At this point, a raid is premature.
库珀探员 我猜你的线人
Agent Cooper, I'm assuming your informant
可以协助一下此事吧
can be of assistance on this one?
据我收到的信息 他就在整个事件的核心
From what I hear, he's right at the center of this.
那么我们暂时按原计划进行
Then we stay the course for now.
我会确保
I will see to it
你关心期望的所有事情都得以满足
that every one of your interests and expectations
甚至超出你的预期
are met or exceeded.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 我已经有段时间没干过这种事了
I'm sorry. It's been a while since I've done one of these.
我搞砸了什么吗
Did I screw up already?
你不会真为德尼索夫谈判吧
You're not really gonna negotiate for Denisov, are you?
是你坚持
You're the one who insisted
我们的合作要绝对保持专业
that our interaction be strictly professional.
你让我们办这个案子是为了救回那名特工
You gave us this case to help us get the agent back,
而不是帮助敌方
not represent the other side.
基恩探员 在这个世界上
Agent Keen, in this world,
没有敌方友方 只有参与游戏的人
there are no sides, only players.
我们真的要干坐在这
Are we really supposed to sit here
讨论出个交易方案吗
and hammer out a deal?
当然不会
Absolutely not.
我觉得咱们可以出去一下
I was thinking we might get out for a bit.
谈判的第一天
The first day of negotiation
应该更加轻松新奇
is rather like the first day of school.
出去 去哪
Get out? Where?
不妨去来个实地考察 怎么样
Let's go on a field trip, shall we?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表