researching an exposé on the Mombasa Cartel.
你的笔名是艾莎
You post under the screen name "Elsa."
我们什么时候见面
And when is this happening?
今晚在红门酒吧
Tonight at La Porte Rouge,
十八街和哥伦比亚街交口 十点左右
18th street and Columbia, 10:00-ish.
便装就好
Dress down.
-怎么了 -特里尔韦勒是吧
- What is it? - Uh, Trierweiler, right?
茱蒂·特里尔韦勒 又名艾莎
Judy Trierweiler, aka "Elsa".
你还好吧
You all right?
我是杰夫·波尔 你一定是艾莎
Geoff Perl. You must be Elsa.
我看过你的报道 很喜欢你的风格
Seen your posts. Like your style.
一个朋友告诉我
A friend tells me
你想知道一些关于蒙巴萨集团的猛料
you want some inside dope on the Mombasa Cartel.
-我没有找到合适的立足点 -不是你一个人如此
- I've had a hard time getting a toehold. - Welcome to the party.
我的基金会从一开始就在关注
My foundation's had the Mombasas in our sights
蒙巴萨集团
since our inception --
一号♥全民公敌
public enemy number one,
罪大恶极但又非常聪明
the worst of the worst and very smart.
集团头目从不亲自干脏活
The crafty bastards at the top keep their hands clean
通过上百个空壳公♥司♥和海外公♥司♥
by financing their wet work
来资助他们的犯罪行为
through a hundred shells and offshores.
没人能找到头目犯罪的证据
Never been able to crack that firewall.
如果你执意要尝试
If you want to give it a try --
给你个忠告 会非常危险
got to warn you, though -- it could be very dangerous.
-我能搞定 -我知道你可以
- I can handle myself. - I'm sure you can.
我敢打赌你无所不能
I wager you can handle just about anything.
我就知道杰夫会喜欢你
I knew Geoff would adore you.
你和他三任妻子中的后两个简直一模一样
You're a dead ringer for the last two of his three wives.
是吗 那他第一个老婆长什么样
Oh? What did his first one look like?
像我多一点
More like me than you, I'm afraid.
杰夫勉强称得上是位专家
Geoff is a savant of sorts --
结婚时获得了一笔小财富 建立了德卡特
Married into a small fortune, built it into Deckard.
同时在五六家科技公♥司♥董事会任职
Sits on the boards of half a dozen tech companies,
并且拥有大量这些公♥司♥的股份
owns a big piece of all of them.
之后开始对动物相关事业投入大量金钱
Then plows millions into animal-related causes.
他有什么关于蒙巴萨的信息吗
What did he have on the Mombasas?
只提供了一个切入点
Just one access point --
钟理 艾默生-协和进口公♥司♥
Lee Chung, Emerson-Concorde Imports.
-你是谁 什么事 -联调局
- Who are you? Why you do this? - FBI.
我们想请你协助
We were wondering if you wouldn't mind
一个案子的调查
assisting us in an investigation we're conducting.
什么样的案子
What kind of investigation?
就是那种你不协助我们
The kind of investigation where, if you don't help us out,
我就大喊"有枪" 然后把你痛打一顿的案子
I just yell, "Gun!" and we beat your ass to the curb.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
那你会合作吗
You gonna cooperate?
求你说"不"吧
Please say "No."
瞅啥
What?
没事
Nothing.
你上班又迟到了
You were late to work again.
你看起来有点暴躁
You seem a little edgy.
我没事 谢了 老妈
I'm fine. Thanks, mom.
钟的业务主要是进口
Chung's business specializes in the importation
野味和濒危动物的各个部位
of game meats and animal parts from endangered species.
他愿意供出其他人
He's willing to roll over on everyone else
但是坚称自己不知道任何关于蒙巴萨集团的事
but claims he doesn't know anything about the Mombasa Cartel.
你告诉他海关人员已经取得了他仓库的监控资料了吗
You show him the contraband customs had tagged in his warehouse?
-是的 还有阿兰姆算出的估算值 -相当大
- Yeah. And the estimated fees Aram worked up. - It's a lot.
外加另外112项待定指控
Plus 112 charges pending.
这些还没有吓到他
And that didn't rattle him?
注意了 看来又多了一个受害者
Whoa, oh, flag up. Looks like we got another one.
今早在日本北海道一个渔民的渔网中发现的
Pulled up this morning in a fisherman's net
同样的作案手法 被剥了皮
in Hokkaido, Japan -- same M.O. -- Skinned.
当地的验尸官根据人造髋关节的序列号♥识别了
A local M.E. I.D.'d him from the serial numbers
他的身份 亚力山卓·戈麦斯 玻利维亚人
found on an artificial hip -- Alejandro Gomez, Bolivian.
罗恰集团的
Rocha Cartel?
玻利维亚警方和国际野生动物保护协会表示
According to Bolivian police and WCS,
有传言说戈麦斯为
rumors are that Gomez worked for...
蒙巴萨集团工作 钟都招了
the Mombasa cartel. Chung broke.
事实上我们最初那位被害人
It turns out our original victim
不再为万基库集团效力了
was not with the Wanjiku Cartel.
他一年前就转投了蒙巴萨集团
He defected a year ago to the Mombasas.
有人正在猎杀偷猎者
Somebody's poaching the poachers.
告诉他你之前怎么说的
Tell him what you said.
我说你不会孤力无援的
I said you wouldn't be alone.
他们才不在乎
Like they care.
-她说什么了吗 -是的 她在等着呢
- She say anything? - Yeah, she's waiting now.
需要我把她带来让她亲口说吗
Do you want me to go get her and let her tell you herself?
谢谢你给我了一天时间
Thanks for the 24-hour reprieve.
我昨天见了雷丁顿
I met with Reddington yesterday.
你告诉他了吗
You told him?
我本来要说的 但是 我没有
I started to, but...no, I didn't.
那太糟了 这件事由你说会更好
That's too bad. It would've been better coming from you.
我希望你理解我别无选择
I hope you understand I don't have a choice.
我也没有
Neither do I.
不许动 趴下
Freeze! On the ground!
你父亲打电♥话♥来了
Your father called.
他给马修找了另一个"朋友"
He found another "friend" for Matthew.
我刚回来
I just got back.
上帝啊 你发什么牢骚
Oh, dear lord. Listen to you go on.
绑♥架♥都是我一个人干的
I'm the one who does all the abductions.
都是我一个人在冒险
I'm the one who takes all the risks
你们俩就坐在家
while the two of you sit around and --
我们是一家人
We're a family.
各有分工
Everyone does his part.
你父亲指证的那些偷猎者
The poachers your father identifies
都是罪有应得
deserve what they get.
能帮助你父亲和你弟弟
You should be proud to help him --
你应该感到自豪
and to help your brother, too.
我知道很艰难
I know it's hard.
但是你知道我爱你
But you know I love you.
皮特 我的磐石
Peter...my rock.
先生
Hey, mister!
你忘了这个
You forgot --
我的帽子 天哪
My hat. Oh, my Gosh.
我竟然把它忘了 这是我最喜欢的帽子
I can't believe I forgot it. It's my favorite.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry. What's your name?
-佐伊 -佐伊
- Zoe. - Zoe.
非常感谢 佐伊
Thank you so much, Zoe.
不必了 我不能收
Oh, no, really. I can't.
-不 请收下 我坚持要给 -不用了
- No, no, no. Please. I insist. - No, I'm good.
那就算了
All right, then.
我叫肯尼斯 肯尼斯·拉瑟斯
I'm Kenneth, by the way -- Kenneth Rathers.
你好 肯尼斯
Hello, Kenneth.
再次感谢你 佐伊
Thank you again, Zoe.
我很喜欢这顶帽子
I am quite fond of this hat.
戴上我看看
Let me see.
很时髦 肯尼斯 回见
Very snappy, Kenneth. Later!
根据估计的死亡时间
Taking into account estimated time of death,
我写了一个模拟程序
I-I've programmed a simulation
通过两具尸体被冲上
illustrating point of origin
日本和俄♥罗♥斯♥当天的潮汐和洋流的数据
by running the tidal and ocean-current data for the dates
来推测出尸体的被弃地点
our two floaters washed up in Japan and Russia.
看看这个
Check it out.
橘色代表戈麦斯
The orange one is Gomez.
你们可以看到
And as you can see,
两具尸体都是在阿♥拉♥斯加州
both bodies were dumped somewhere
西特加的海岸线附近被弃的
off the coast of Sitka, Alaska.
西特加曾是地下动物组织的所在地
Sitka was the location of the Animal Underground network,
那是一个激进的动物权益团体
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表