《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
助理法官
你说你在那艘名为凤♥凰♥号♥的船上
You said you were there on official business
遇到在埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务
when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix.
你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯
You're the target of a federal murder investigation.
你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗
You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out?
我强烈地建议你不要为了保护她而做伪证
I strongly advise you to not commit perjury to protect her.
你问了个问题 我回答了
You asked me a question, and I answered it.
你问完了吗
Are we finished?
我们在现场找到了一枚子弹
A discharged bullet found at the scene.
它和基恩探员的佩枪弹道匹配
It's a match to Agent Keen's firearm.
我们来谈一谈汤姆·基恩
Let's talk about Tom Keen.
我的前夫已经死了
My ex-husband is dead.
我只要再去卧底 好吗
I just need to go back in, okay?
我不在乎是什么 给我什么都可以
I don't care what it is. I'll take anything.
你德语怎么样
How's your German?
你训练他成为一名卧底
You trained him to be a deep-cover operative.
他只会干这行
It's all he's ever done.
一个任务结束
When one operation ends,
他回到你这来领另一个任务
he comes back to you for another.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要汤姆·基恩
I want Tom Keen.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
看起来像颗子弹
Looks like a bullet.
是你打出的子弹
It's your bullet.
鉴证小组
A forensics team
从凤♥凰♥号♥的地板里撬出来的
pried it from the floorboards of the Phoenix.
弹道与联调局配给你的手♥枪♥吻合
Ballistics matched it to your FBI-issued 9mm.
还不止这些
There's more.
罪案实验室
The crime lab
发现上面有少量塞缪尔·阿列科的血迹
found trace amounts of blood belonging to Samuel Aleko.
这是报告 你自己看
Here's the report. See for yourself.
你为什么给我看这些
Why are you showing me this?
因为这些与你
Because it contradicts every word
来这里后说的每一句话相矛盾
that's come out of your mouth since you walked in here.
因为至少
Because, at a minimum,
这是你做伪证的直接证据
it is direct evidence of your perjury,
而我正在考虑
and I'm trying to decide
是否将它作为你谋杀案的呈堂证供
if it should be exhibit "A" in your murder trial.
你很清楚地表示
You made it very clear
在凤♥凰♥号♥上从未见过塞缪尔·阿列科
you never saw Samuel Aleko on the Phoenix.
我猜你肯定忘了朝他开枪的事
I suppose shooting the man must have slipped your mind.
我坐在这里说的每一句话都是事实
I sat right here and told you exactly what happened.
也许是威尔考克斯在伪造证据
Maybe Wilcox is fabricating evidence
来帮他立案
to support his case.
你了解我的办案记录 基恩探员
You know my record, Agent Keen.
我一向反对联邦政♥府♥
There's no love lost between me and the Federal Government.
但同时 我清楚
That said, I do recognize
有时需要采取些非常手段
that exceptional measures are sometimes required
来保护人♥民♥的安全
to preserve our security.
给我说实话
Talk to me.
别再撒谎
Enough lies.
好吧
I see.
既然这样
Well, in that case,
你让我别无选择
you really leave me no alternative.
如果你一直不肯告诉我事件真♥相♥
I can't shield your actions in the name of national security
我没法以国♥家♥安♥全♥之名保护你的所作所为
if you insist on concealing the truth of those actions.
尤金·埃姆斯不是我杀的
I did not kill Eugene Ames.
你知道这个事实就够了
That's the only truth you need to know.
陪审团可能不会这么想
Well, a jury may feel differently.
而且很快我们就能知道答案
And something tells me we're about to find out.
就这样吧
We're done.
我将在早上做出判决
I'll issue my ruling in the morning.
无权者
Die Entrechteten.
阿兰姆
Really, Aram.
我监视这些厌世者很多年了
These misanthropes have been on my radar for years.
联调局一定有些资料
The FBI must have some kind of file.
不 我们确实有 我在进行转译
No. We do. I'm just finalizing some of the translations.
再等一下就好
Just a few more seconds.
抱歉 我不太清楚计划是什么
I'm sorry. I admit I don't quite follow this plan.
基恩探员面临着
Agent Keen is facing an indictment
她并未犯下的谋杀罪名指控
for a murder she didn't commit.
我找到了能够使她
I've found us a lead on the whereabouts
免除罪责的人的下落
of the one man who can exonerate her --
汤姆·基恩
Tom Keen.
等等 什么
Wait -- what?
汤姆·基恩已经死了
Tom Keen is dead.
数月前他就被枪杀了
He was shot and killed months ago.
不 基恩探员对他开了枪 但并没有杀了他
No. Agent Keen shot him, but she didn't kill him.
基恩探员
In what may be
最大的判断失误或许就是
Agent Keen's single greatest lapse in judgment,
她救了那个
she saved the imposter
装作是深爱她的丈夫的骗子
pretending to be her devoted husband,
并将他关押在一艘弃船中的
opting, instead, to hold him captive
某个锈迹斑斑的船舱内
in the rusty hull of an abandoned ship.
告诉我这是你瞎编的
Please tell me you made that up.
港务长发现了汤姆
The harbormaster found Tom.
他当时准备报♥警♥
He was gonna go to the police,
于是汤姆杀了他 以免莉斯遭牢狱之灾
so Tom killed him to keep Liz from going to prison.
真是...
That is...
疯了
Insane?
我想说的是"超级浪漫"
I was going to say "extremely romantic."
如果我们能把汤姆带回来
If we can bring Tom back
让德内明白是汤姆杀了尤金·埃姆斯
and get Denner to realize that Tom killed Eugene Ames,
或许莉斯就不会被起诉了
then maybe we can still stop Liz from being indicted.
好了 有了
Okay. Here we go.
根据我们在德累斯顿线人的报告
According to our assets in Dresden,
这是
you are looking at
无权者的领导体系
the leadership structure of Die Entrechteten.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
"被剥夺权力之人"
"The Disenfranchised."
他们或许看上去像普通的街头暴徒
They may look like common street thugs,
但不要低估了他们的权威
but don't underestimate their authority.
他们是伪装成爱国者的种族主义者
They're racists masquerading as patriots.
"德意志帝国属于德意志人♥民♥”
"Germany for Germans."
表面上看 他们都是在宣扬反移♥民♥
On the surface, they're all about anti-immigration
保护雅利安人
and preservation of the Aryan race,
但再往深层去看 你会发现
but look a little deeper, and you'll find they care
他们更在乎的是白色粉末而不是白人♥权♥力
far less about white power than they do about white powder.
他们是毒贩
They're drug dealers?
欧洲最残忍♥的毒贩
Among the most ruthless in Europe.
不知何时起 他们意识到
Somewhere along the line, they realized that keeping
保持德国社会的纯正不仅在于政♥治♥
German neighborhoods white is more than politics.
更在经济
It's economics.
这些家伙正挑起街头黑帮战争
These guys are fighting a street war.
国际刑♥警♥组织估计仅在过去一年里
Interpol estimates at least a dozen
至少有十数起涉及到毒品的凶杀案
drug-related homicides in the last year alone.
你是说汤姆·基恩
You're telling me that Tom Keen,
教三年级的四眼男
the four-eyes who taught third grade,
加入他们了
is walking into that?
我们怎么找到他
How do we find him?
我可以查查 但我想
I can check, but I don't think
我们应该没有在内部的朋友
we have any friends on the inside.
我有
I do.
-我跟你一起去 -不 不行
- I’m coming with you. - No, you're not.
她是我搭档 你也许会需要
She's my partner, and you might need a hand
白道上的支持来给她洗清罪名
from this side of the law to clear her name.
你一张嘴 唐纳德
You open your mouth, Donald,
一切就付诸东流了
and hay flies out.
你一看就是个警♥察♥
You look and feel and smell like cop.
你就是这样一身正气 值得赞扬
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表