我不想伤害玛丽或者其他任何人
I didn't want to hurt Mary or anybody else,
除了他们
anybody but them!
我理解你
I understand.
或许陪审团也会理解你的
Maybe a jury will.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
对真正的猎鹿人这么说的
To the Deer Hunter, the real one.
他是我丈夫
He was my husband.
天呐 他父亲就是个混♥蛋♥...
My God. His father was a bastard...
一直逼迫他
Pushing him, pushing him,
刁难他 贬低他
picking on him, cutting him down.
他不想直面真正的自己
He didn't want to face what he was,
所以在心理上矫枉过正
so he overcompensated.
总是装作...
Always pretending...
很有男子气概 很坚强
macho, tough...
努力讨好女性 但我知道这都是装的
trying too hard with the ladies, but I knew.
我们结婚后...
After we got married, there's --
婚姻可以揭开一切伪装
You know, there's nothing that can hide that.
本以为他父亲死后
You'd think that after his father died,
他能克服掉这一切
that he'd come to grips with it.
结果他变得愤怒
He got angry,
刻薄 封闭自己
mean, isolated.
每个周末都去"打猎"
Every weekend on hunting trips --
他管他做的那些事叫这个
That's what he called them.
你并不知情
You had no idea.
分居之后 我一直住在我姐姐家
After the separation, I was staying at my sister's.
有天晚上我回来拿我的东西
I came by the house one night to get my things.
我以为他不在家
I thought he was gone,
但他在这 在车♥库♥里
but he was in here, in the garage.
嘴上和衣服上都是血
He had blood on his mouth, on his clothes.
当时到处都是猎鹿人的新闻
The Deer Hunter had been all over the news.
所以在那一刻 我知道...
So, in that moment, I knew...
他做了什么
what he'd done.
我想要走 但...
And I tried to leave, but...
但他朝我走来
but he came towards me.
他知道我知道了 所以他不让我走
He knew I knew, so he couldn't let me go.
我从没用过武器
And I'd never held a weapon.
我...我...
I-I-I-I...
我以前用小刀挡开过他 但那次
I'd fended him off with a knife before, but that?
我从没用过弓
I never held a bow.
还没等我反应过来 箭就直穿过他的心脏了
Before I knew it, the arrow went straight through his heart.
我想要报♥警♥
And I thought about calling the police,
去自首 但后来我意识到...
turning myself in, but then I realized...
你能继续扮演这个角色
You could continue.
你能...
You could...
是的
Well, yeah.
白色天堂避难所帮助的女人都跟我一样
All those women Whitehaven had helped, just like me --
我扮演他可以帮她们重拾原有的生活
I could give them their lives back by becoming him.
这并不容易 是份苦差事
And it's not easy. It's hard work.
这是份脏活 但这是值得的...
It's filthy work, but it's worth it...
只要看到她们害怕改变
just to he-- just to see them scared for a change,
听到她们抽泣和
to hear them whimper and...
和祈求
and -- and beg.
每次动手之后
All the things after --
切割尸体 那一切
You know, with the cutting, the mess --
我讨厌那一切
I hated it.
但我别无选择
But I-I didn't have a choice.
我很病态
I'm sick.
我知道
I know.
这一切令人作呕 但罗恩就是这么做的
Disgusting, but that's the way Ron did it,
所以我别无选择
so I have no choice.
他在坟墓里
I mean, from -- f-from beyond the grave,
仍操纵着我
he still pulls the strings.
好吧
Okay.
做你该做的吧
You got to do what you got to do.
但你能帮我一个忙吗
But can you please, please just do me one favor?
什么忙
Yes?
闭上你的臭嘴赶紧了结一切
Shut the hell up and get it over with.
怎么 你以为我不知道你为什么这样做吗
What? You think I don't know why you're really doing this?
你以为我会吃你这套
You think I'm buying this whole
"为受害人伸张正义"的烂把戏吗
"justice for victims" crap?
这都是事实
Well, it's true.
你跟你丈夫一样
You're just like your husband.
-我跟我丈夫完全不同 -你跟他一模一样
- I'm nothing like my husband! - You're exactly like him,
跟所有那些我们抓住的心理变♥态♥的禽兽一样
like all the sick, psychopathic animals we lock up.
我刚刚说的话你一个字都没听进去
Oh, you haven't heard a word that I've been saying.
一字一句我都听得很清楚
I've heard every word.
"我能帮她们重拾原有的生活"
" I could give them back their lives."
你为什么不直接承认
Why don't you just admit it?
你享受杀人的过程
You get off on killing people.
无论被害人是人♥渣♥还是圣人
It doesn't matter if the victim's a scumbag or a saint --
你都乐在其中 就跟你丈夫一样
You get off just the same, just like your husband.
汤姆 不要 放了他
Tom, no! Let him go!
基恩
Keen!
基恩 住手
Keen! Stop.
基恩 住手
Keen, don't.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
刚才...
Back there, uh...
我不想谈
I can't do this.
或许你需要点时间 休息几周
Maybe you need some time, a couple weeks.
你上次休假是什么时候
When's the last time you took a vacation?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
要是你没出现的话我会杀了她的
I would have killed her if you hadn't shown up.
你是出于自卫
You would have done what you had to do to survive.
跟在船上那次一样
Same as on the boat.
不 不一样 那是汤姆干的
No, that was different. That was Tom.
-你试图阻止他 -但我没能
- You tried to stop him. - But I didn't.
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
有那么一瞬间我或许确实想过
And maybe I thought for just one second
他死了可能对我有好处
it would be better for me if he were dead.
-莉斯 -别说了
- Liz -- - No.
那人有家庭
That man had a family.
他有自己的生活
He had a life.
我要去向威尔考克斯自首
I'm gonna go to Wilcox.
我会告诉他一切
I'm gonna tell him everything.
要是没有我们所做的一切
How many people do you think are alive today
你觉得会有多少人现在已经不在人世了
that wouldn't be if it wasn't for the work that we do?
-别这样 -五十人 一百人
- Please. - 50? 100?
多少人 莉斯
How many, Liz?
多少个家庭会需要埋葬父母亲
How many families haven't buried a mother, a father,
埋葬兄弟姐妹
brother, sister?
埋葬孩子
Children?
那不代表这样就是对的
That doesn't make it right.
是 永远也不可能是对的
No. It's never gonna be right.
唯一的问题是死亡人数的多少
See, the only question is the body count.
你这样去把自己钉在十字架上
So, you go ahead and you nail yourself to a cross,
而当你被绑在上面 感到神圣时
and while you're up there feeling sanctified,
你得想想有多少人
you consider how many people are gonna die
会因为这个特别小组解散而死去
because this task force gets shut down
雷丁顿名单上剩下的那些暴徒
and the rest of those animals on Reddington's list
依然逍遥法外
are still out there feeding.
-雷斯勒 -不 别
- Ressler... - No. Don't.
别叫我去感受你的痛苦 莉斯
Don't ask me to feel your pain, Liz.
我自己的已经够我受了
I got more than enough of my own.
塞缪尔·阿列科 你是否能发誓你的证词
Do you, Samuel Aleko, swear under penalty of perjury
都是真实及准确的
that the following is true and correct?
是的
Yeah.
请把你对我说的话一字不漏地告诉检察官
Please tell the U.S. attorney exactly what you told me...
有关伊丽莎白·基恩探员涉嫌参与了
about Agent Elizabeth Keen's involvement
特区港务长尤金·埃姆斯的谋杀案
in the murder of D.C. Harbormaster Eugene Ames.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表