So what went wrong?
他遇到了一些挫折
He had some kind of meltdown.
这上面说 他伪造了一份文件
According to this, he falsified a document
从捐献器官库里偷了一对肺
and stole a set of lungs from the donor pool.
在一个十岁的孩子身上做了某种实验手术
Did some kind of experimental operation on a 10-year-old child.
几周后
A few weeks later,
本该得到器♥官♥移♥植♥的那个病人死了
the guy who was supposed to receive the transplant died.
地方检察官想要起诉卡文顿
The D.A. considered charging Covington,
但他当时已经销声匿迹了
but he was already off the grid.
给你们介绍下莎马·纳瓦比
I want to introduce you to Samar Navabi.
你好高啊
You're tall.
雷斯勒和基恩探员
Agent Ressler. Keen.
我想你们俩已经见过她了
I believe you two have already met.
在华沙 很高兴你们活着回来了
In Warsaw. Glad to see you made it out.
纳瓦比探员被无限期借调到我们特别小组
Agent Navabi is on loan to our task force indefinitely.
你就是找到雷丁顿的那个人
You're the one who found Reddington.
对不起 这是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的实时监控画面吗
I'm sorry. Are those real-time NSA feeds?
我花了五年追捕那家伙 你花了多久
I hunted the guy for five years. How long did it take you?
74天
Well, it was... uh, 74 days.
我们运气好
We were lucky.
德黑兰的人为了这个可以不惜一切代价
They would kill to see these in Tehran.
一个伊朗人怎么会为摩萨德工作
How does an Iranian end up working for Mossad?
联调局又怎么会为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作
How did the FBI end up working for Raymond Reddington?
你在华沙是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us in Warsaw?
谁告诉你我们在那里的
Who told you we were there?
法医刚刚打来电♥话♥ 他需要马上见你们
Medical examiner just called. He needs to see you, stat.
我们怎么知道我们能信任她
How do we know we can trust her?
我们不知道 不过她确实救了我们的命
We don't. But...she did save our lives.
这给她加分不少 你不觉得吗
That buys her some good will, don't you think?
你知道是雷丁顿派她去的华沙
You know Reddington sent her to Warsaw.
这里肯定有什么事
There has to be something going on there.
听起来像是某人
Sounds like someone's a little jealous
因为红叔有新欢吃醋了
uncle Red's got a new crush.
瑞尔森医生 有什么发现
Dr. Ryerson, what did you find?
这个嘛
Well...
我刚给怀亚特先生做完尸检
I, uh, just completed my autopsy on Mr. Wyatt here.
有人告诉我
I was told that
你的理论是
that your theory was that the
心脏被收割了
the -- the heart was harvested.
是的
It is.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Yeah, well, buy a hat and hang onto it,
因为那个理论有点站不住脚
because, um, that theory may have a little wrinkle.
他胸前的切口是按照他之前的
The incision in his chest was made over
正中切口切开的
a prior midline incision.
药检表明他体内有免疫抑制药物
Tox screen was positive for immunosuppressive drugs,
我在主动脉那里发现有疤痕
and, um, I am seeing scarring of the aorta.
那意味着什么
All of which means what?
在他心脏摘除的地方
Well, t-there's -- there's residual foreign tissue
有外来组织残留
left behind from when the heart was removed.
他之前有做过心脏移植手术
This guy had a-a-a previous heart transplant.
那颗从他胸腔里掏出的心
The heart that was taken from his chest
并非他本人的
wasn't his to begin with.
我也想帮忙
Look, I wish I could help,
但我的生活 已经天翻地覆了
but my life -- it's in disarray.
先是申请破产 现在又发生这种事
We file for bankruptcy, and now this?
怀亚特夫人 我们需要你看下报告
Mrs. Wyatt, we really need you to look at the reports.
我们查过你丈夫的医疗档案
We've been over your husband's medical files.
没有任何心脏移植的记录
There's no reference to a heart transplant.
-我不知道该说什么 -我们查过了
- I don't know what to say. - We checked.
没有任何记录显示
There's no record of your husband
你丈夫接受过器官捐赠
ever receiving a donor organ.
我说了他们肯定会杀了我
They'll kill me if I talk.
除非你开口 不然我们也没法保护你
Unless you talk, there's nothing we can do to protect you.
詹姆斯·卡文顿医生
Dr. James Covington.
你丈夫是他的顾客之一吗
Your husband was one of his clients?
保罗之前有充血性心衰
Paul suffered from congestive heart failure.
他需要移植
He needed a transplant.
他可以像所有人一样
H-he could have waited, put his name on the donor list
在捐赠名单里等 但保罗不干
like everyone else, but not Paul.
我们之前有钱
We had the money,
所以他就找了个可以马上移植的法子
so he found a way to get the transplant immediately.
他从卡文顿那里买♥♥了颗心
He bought a heart from Covington.
是也不是
Yes and no.
卡文顿医生提供的器官
The organs that Dr. Covington provides --
全都概不出♥售♥
they're not available for purchase.
你得租他们
You rent them --
每年五十万美金的使用费
$500,000 for every year you use the product.
保罗生意好的时候这都不成问题
When Paul's business was thriving, that wasn't a problem.
但证交会调查之后
But after the S.E.C. investigation,
我们就付不起了
we couldn't afford to pay.
你要是付不了钱 就得归还商品
And if you can't pay, you have to return the product.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我丈夫的心并不是被收割了
My husband's heart wasn't harvested.
而是被收回了
It was repossessed.
他绝对无法说服他们让我们控制港口
He'll never convince them to put us in charge of the port.
我不在乎雷丁顿说了什么 太鲁莽了
I don't care what Reddington says. It's reckless.
同意 理事会也许会支持我们
Agreed. The Directorate General may be an ally.
但我们都知道做决定的是谁
But we all know who makes the decision --
噶荣·桑德利 交通部副部长
Garong Sundri, the Deputy Minister of Transportation.
而他反对我们
He's against us.
雷丁顿正在对新设备进行投资
And Reddington's investing a fortune in new equipment
以改变他的想法
to change his mind.
-这可能让我们破产 -根本是铤而走险
- This could bankrupt us. - It's a desperate move.
先生们
Gentlemen.
恐怕你犯了个错误 朋友
I'm afraid you've made a mistake, friend.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
当然 尼科 我很清楚我在哪
Yes, Niko, I know exactly where I am.
我也知道你和谁合作
And I know who you work with.
对你而言不幸的是
And unfortunately for you,
我和这世上唯一不在乎他的人合作
I work with the one man in the world who doesn't care.
你为柏林工作吗 你想要什么
You work for Berlin? What do you want?
柏林让我带来一个提议
Berlin sent me with an offer.
如果我是你 我会把它视做
If I were you, I would think of it
一次千载难逢的好机会
as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
对未付费物品进行回收 就像房♥子或车
Repossessed for nonpayment -- like a house or a car.
正是如此 他杀了保罗·怀亚特是因为
Exactly -- he killed Paul Wyatt because he didn't get
他没拿到50万元年租
his 500 grand in the annual rental fee.
回收了又有什么用呢
How does that work, anyway?
心脏被移植后 还能再次使用吗
Once a heart's been transplanted, can it be reused?
卡文顿杀他不是为了再次使用
Covington didn't kill him to reuse the heart.
他是为了传递一个信息
He did it to send a message.
我来的地方 恐惧是唯一的威慑力
Where I come from, fear is the only deterrent.
我来自特拉华州
I'm from Delaware.
不 我是说 我有一半犹太血统
No, I-I'm just saying -- I'm actually half-Jewish.
准确讲 是四分之一
Well, a quarter, really.
还有一半穆♥斯♥林♥血统 所以 不过
Half-Muslim, too, so... But, um...
谁在乎呢
who's counting?
我在追踪从怀亚特夫人那得到的信息
I've been tracking the info we got from Mrs. Wyatt.
据她所说 他们的年租是通过向一家
According to her, they paid the annual rental fee
叫做慈善之光的基金会捐款来支付的
by making donations to a charity called the Wellbright Fund.
那是一家501型非盈利机构
It's a registered 501 nonprofit.
你调出报税单拿到公♥司♥支出明细了吗
Did you pull a tax return, get a list of company expenses?
是的 发现一件事 有20万元
Yeah, and get this -- the fund paid over 200 grand
作为咨♥询♥费支付给了一位戈登·艾碧医生
to a Dr. Gordon Albee for consulting services.
咨♥询♥什么
Consulting on what?
-艾比医生 -联调局
- Dr. Albee. - FBI.
抱歉 没有犯罪可打击
Sorry. No crime to fight.
可怜的诺曼是自杀的
Poor Norman committed suicide.
你是法医
You're the medical examiner?
执照局资料显示你是外科医生
The licensing board has you listed as a general surgeon.
我有多种身份
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表