《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
艾伦·费奇告诉了我那个保险箱
Alan Fitch directed me to that safe.
他想让我知道什么
What does he want me to know?
已经开始了
It is happening.
什么 什么开始了
What is? What's happening?
阿兰姆 我需要你帮忙查一个电♥话♥的位置
Aram, I need your assistance locating the source of a call
这个电♥话♥打给过一个公用电♥话♥
that was placed to a pay phone.
这件事非常紧迫
I can't stress enough the urgency of this matter.
我想你并没有完全认识到
I don't think you have any real comprehension
自己的弱点
of the depth and breadth of your vulnerability.
不过只有掌握了支点的人
But only the one who possesses the Fulcrum
才有可能彻底了解
could possibly fathom that.
我认为你手上没有 我认为你从来没得到过
I don't think you have it. I don't think you ever did.
你要是有支点
The Fulcrum -- if you have it,
最好赶紧证明是在你手上
if you can prove you have it, do it now.
你的性命就靠它了
Your life depends on it.
"支点"在我手上
I have the Fulcrum.
告诉我它是什么 我就告诉你在哪能找到
Tell me what it is, and I'll tell you where to find it.
是的
Yes.
是我雇汤姆·基恩进入你的生活
I'm the one who hired Tom Keen to enter your life.
你想要的东西就在这里
Here. This is all you wanted.
莉兹 莉兹
Lizzy. Lizzy!
雷蒙德
Raymond!
邓比
Dembe!
你让我做的事...
What you're asking me to do...
我很感激你自首了
I appreciate that you turned yourself in.
你为了我回来了
You came back for me.
莉斯 我有危险 我需要那些护照
Liz, I'm in danger. I need the passports.
不行 我不能这么做
I can't. I just can't.
莉斯 求你了
Liz, please!
那些不仅是护照
They're not just passports.
你把它们放在我们家地板下面
You hid them in a box under the floor in our home.
它们代表了一切我想忘记的东西
They represent everything I'm trying to forget.
我知道 不重要我也不会找你要了
I know. I wouldn't ask you unless it was important.
它们都被锁在证物室里
They're locked up in evidence.
所以那些护照上的身份应该还没暴露
That's exactly why they should still be clean.
我不会进证物室
I'm not gonna walk into evidence
帮你偷东西的 我为什么要那么做
and steal them for you -- why would I do that?
你想让我消失吗
You want me gone?
你帮我这回 以后就再也不会见到我了
Do this, and you'll never see me again.
你快走吧 马上走
You need to leave. Go. Now.
所有小组注意
All units.
欧几里得街和德里克街交口发生枪战
Shots fired at Euclid and Drake.
E23小组马上前往
Echo 23 en route.
E28小组马上前往
Echo 28 en route.
收到 联调局车牌
Copy. FBI-issued plate --
7436US 陷入交火
7-4-3-6-Uniform-Sierra -- under fire.
可能有探员参与其中
Possible officer involved in shooting.
一名男性确认中枪
One male confirmed down.
重复 车牌号♥7436US
Repeat -- plate 7-4-3-6-Uniform-Sier.
有探员与他人发生交火
Officer under fire.
不要起身
Stay down!
-发现目标了吗 -东边 四楼上
- You have eyes? - Fourth floor. East side.
小心
Look out!
趴下
Down.
我们得救他离开这里
We got to get him out of here.
-快上车 -我们走
- Get in! - Let's go!
库珀 我是基恩 雷丁顿中枪了
Cooper, this is Keen. Reddington is down.
重复 他中枪了 情况危急
I repeat, he is down -- shot and critical.
中枪 在哪里 你们在哪里
Shot? Where? Where are you?
欧几里得和德里克街交口 正往西南走
Euclid and Drake, headed southwest.
莉兹 不要
Lizzy, don't.
雷丁顿 不要动
Reddington, stay still.
他胸部中枪
He's shot in the chest.
如果不马上送去急救 他会死的
I'm gonna lose him if I don't get him to an E.R.
雷丁顿中枪了 欧几里得和德里克街交口
Reddington's shot -- Euclid and Drake.
在普罗维登斯吗
Providence?
-不是 是大学那边 -大学
- No, university. - University.
我马上定位基恩探员的手♥机♥
I'm trying to ping Agent Keen's phone now.
你安全吗 还有敌人吗
Are you secure? Unfriendlies?
不知道 但我需要人来护送支援
Unknown, but I'm gonna need an escort and backup.
你搞什么
What are you doing?
基恩 基恩探员
Keen? Agent Keen?
拨 *77
Dial "Star, seven, seven."
-什么 -*77
- What? - Star, seven, seven.
77 报告你的位置
77. What is your location?
你是谁
Who is this?
报告你的位置
What is your location?
卡普兰先生
Mr. Kaplan?
报告你的位置
What is your location?
国会大街和M街交口
Capitol and "M."
我不知道卡普兰先生的计划是什么
I don't know what Mr. Kaplan has planned,
但我们现在得马上送他去医院
but we need to get him to a hospital right away.
不能去医院
No hospitals.
对不起 但是我们别无选择
I'm sorry, but we don't have a choice.
我不会让他死的 来不及了
I'm not gonna let him die, and it can't wait.
卡普兰先生
Mr. Kaplan?
有一处仓库 马萨诸塞大道5312号♥
There's a warehouse -- 5312 Mass Avenue.
复述一遍
Say it back.
马萨诸塞大道5312号♥
5312 Mass Avenue.
马上去那儿 我们会在那儿等着
Get there now. We'll be waiting.
谁会在那儿
Who will?
坚持住 求你坚持住
Hold on. Please. Just hold on.
马萨诸塞大道
5312号♥
欧几里得街上的行动我们死了一个手下
One of our men on Euclid is dead.
目标呢
And the target?
击中 受伤 还活着
Hit. Wounded. Still in play.
他们会把我们的人带去验尸
They'll want to take our man to the M.E.
绝对不行
That cannot happen.
他还活着
Still alive.
给我监控他掌握的一切医疗资源
I want eyes on any and all medical resources he has.
派人去犯罪现场
Get someone to the crime scene
查清楚他是怎么跑掉的 躲在哪儿
and find out how he got away and where he is hiding.
他右胸中枪
He's shot in the chest, right side.
子弹射入第八根肋骨间隙
Entered the intercostal in the eighth rib.
右肺呼吸音消失
Absent breath sound in the right lung.
血压触诊60 脉搏虚弱
B.P. is 60 over palp. Pulse is thready.
腹部肿胀 配六个单位血浆
Abdomen's distended. I need six units now.
立刻拍X光片
X-rays now.
给我根导管 喉镜
Give me a tube. Give me a scope.
一叶肺损伤 插胸管
He dropped a lung -- stat chest tube.
你务必
You need --
务必要找到莱昂纳德·卡尔
You need to find Leonard Caul.
卡尔
Caul?
莱昂纳德·卡尔
Leonard Caul.
告诉邓比
T-t-talk to Dembe.
你一定要找到他 莉兹
You need to find him, Lizzy.
给他输氧气
Get that line in.
快一点 坚持住
Quick. Stay with us.
不见了 不见了是什么意思
Gone? What do you mean, gone?
我们告诉基恩去大学附属医院的急诊室
We instructed Keen to go to the E.R. at university.
我们搜了整层楼 但他们并没去那儿
Our people cleared the floor. They never showed.
光天化日之下
There's been an attempted assassination
有人企图行凶
in broad daylight.
你知道雷丁顿受伤了
You know Reddington was hit,
还让他跟基恩就那样失踪了
and yet he and Keen have disappeared?
这真是千锤百炼啊
Well, that was certainly trial by fire.
部长先生
Mr. Attorney General.
一周之后才是呢
Not for another week.
媒体要是把这事泄露出去 就不会是了
Not ever if the press has anything to say about it.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表