首席执行官 国防项目承包商
C.E.O.s, defense contractors,
中国和印度的情报官
intelligence officers from China, India,
全世界的情报官
all over the world.
你看到的那些名字只是个开始
Those names you saw, those are just the beginning.
你是费奇的人 说明他也参与其中
You worked for Fitch. He was part of it.
对此他并不知情 主管不信任他
He'd been cut out of the loop. Director didn't trust him.
所以他才来找我
That's why Fitch reached out to me.
主管
The Director?
是的
Yes.
秘密行动处
Clandestine Services.
等等 你说的是秘密行动处的主管
Wait, are you telling me the director of Clandestine Services...
是的
Yes.
继续开
Keep driving.
但我们已经到了
But we're here.
继续开
Keep driving.
我们暴露了
We're compromised.
-你们被包围了 -你在哪
- You're surrounded. - Where are you?
很近
We're close.
不清楚他们有多少人 但已经到了
I don't know how many, but they're coming,
你得做好准备
and you need to be ready.
雷丁顿怎么样
Reddington, what's his condition?
好些了
He's better.
但他会连累我们都被杀
But he's gonna get us all killed.
我这就叫后援
I'm calling for backup.
北面有敌人 西面更多
I got hostiles at crescent to the north, more to the west.
给我支枪
Give me a gun.
你们不要我帮忙 我乐得离开
You don't want the help, I'm happy to leave.
给他吧
It's okay.
基恩 你跑哪儿去了
Keen, where the hell are you?
汤普森大街3295号♥
3295 Thompson.
告诉我 怎么了
Talk to me. What's going on?
我们的位置暴露了
Our site's been compromised.
不知道是谁泄露的 现在我也不在乎了
I don't know by who, and right now I don't care,
但雷丁顿在里面 他不能移♥动♥
but Reddington's inside, and he can't be moved.
我要你现在就派救援队
I need you to send units now.
雷斯勒探员 通知人♥质♥救援队
Agent Ressler, notify H.R.T..
只要霍普金斯和他的队伍
I want Hopkins and his team only.
收到
Copy that.
我们得回去
We need to go back.
我们寡不敌众
You're outnumbered.
我们必须回去帮忙
We have to go back and help.
你什么也做不了
There's nothing you can do.
他们要杀雷丁顿
They're going to kill Reddington.
要杀所有人 我不能就这么走开
They're gonna kill everyone. I-I can't just walk away.
你能 如果你知道什么是正确选择
Yes, you can, and if you know what's good,
你不能回去
you're going to keep walking.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
主管根本不相信雷丁顿手里有支点
The director never believed that Reddington had the Fulcrum.
费奇死后 主管发现他在虚张声势
The moment Fitch died, it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题了
before the director called his bluff.
原来如此
That's it.
什么
What?
基恩探员 你在想什么
Agent Keen, what are you thinking?
快点说
Make it quick.
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会在等我
I've got the National Security Council waiting.
多大阻力
How much resistance?
我不管代价多大
I don't care what it takes.
给我统统处理干净
I want the target eliminated.
快走
Go.
出事了
We have a situation.
你要做什么 凯特
What are you doing, Kate?
保护你
Keeping you alive.
你在这什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do here.
我不会扔下你不管的 雷蒙德
I'm not leaving you, Raymond.
你得离开这
You need to go.
想办法出去
Find a way out.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
要是我出事了 你知道该怎么办
And if I'm not, you know what to do.
但你得先自保才能替我处理后事
But you won't be able to do it unless you leave.
总统也批准了
President approved it, as well.
是的 我明白
Yes, I-I understand that.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 外面有位探员要见您
I'm sorry, but there's an agent here to see you.
现在不行
Oh, not now.
是伊丽莎白·基恩
It's Elizabeth Keen.
她说她有关于一个叫支点的东西的情报
She says she has information about something called the Fulcrum.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们必须推迟会议
We are going to have to postpone.
总统等着我们回去...
The President is expecting us to get back --
总统只能等一等了
The President will have to wait.
实在抱歉
If you'll excuse us.
你出去吧
That will be all.
基恩探员 你就这么闯进这来
I admire your nerve, Agent Keen,
我很钦佩你的勇气
barging in here like this.
但恐怕一切都太晚了
But I'm afraid it's too late.
那你就得在明天的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
Well, then you're gonna have to read about this
看到这一切了
in tomorrow's New York Times.
"支点"
The Fulcrum.
你以为它不在雷丁顿手上
You didn't think Reddington had it.
就是它了 内含大量关于
Well, here it is, and it tells quite a story --
政♥治♥暗♥杀♥ 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动的信息
political assassinations, terrorism.
我们知道你的身份 你所做的事
We know who you are, what you've done.
你认为雷丁顿在虚张声势 你输了
You called Reddington's bluff, and you lost.
停止行动
Call it off.
我说了 一切都太晚了
I told you it's too late.
马上打电♥话♥停止行动
Pick up the phone right now and call it off.
你根本不知道你与谁树敌了
You have no idea the enemies you just made.
我想我清楚
I'm afraid I do.
你留着吧 我们有副本
You can keep that. We have copies.
我以前从没注意到
I never saw it before.
注意到什么
Saw what?
你和你妈妈长得有多像
How much you look like your mother.
莉兹
Lizzy.
我们腾出了锡布利纪念医院的一幢附楼
We've cleared a wing at Sibley Memorial
给你和你的医护人员使用
for you and your medical team.
库珀会亲自负责你的安保工作
Cooper will oversee your security personally.
莉兹
Lizzy.
我雇汤姆·基恩的时候...
When I hired Tom Keen --
别说了
Don't.
没什么好说的
There's nothing you can say.
我雇汤姆·基恩的时候
When I hired Tom Keen, it was...
你的人生正在发生巨变
at a time of profound transition in your life.
你已经离开相对安全的环境
You'd already left behind
抛去年少的纯真了
the relative safety and innocence of youth.
萨姆像父亲一样把你照料得很好
Sam's care as a father had served you well,
但你不再需要他了
but you'd outgrown him.
我知道
A-and I knew that
我的生活最终会危及到你的
eventually my life would jeopardize yours.
无可否认我的方法太过专横
So, in an admittedly presumptuous
最终也是徒劳 但这一切只为保你安全
and ultimately futile effort to keep you safe,
我雇汤姆只是让他呆在你身边
I hired Tom simply to be there
作为一个朋友的朋友
as a friend of a friend
能在身边照顾你
to look after you from an arm's length.
当我发现你们的关系变得亲近时
When I learned that your relationship had become intimate,
我解雇了他
I fired him.
我应该除掉他
I should've removed him,
可你已经爱上了他
but you were already in love with him.
而汤姆转投了柏林
And Tom, he shifted his allegiance to Berlin
一方面是出于自我保护
in part to protect himself from me,
但他也考虑了与你的亲密关系
but also because it allowed for an inextricable intimacy
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表