快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找那副梵高的画 我可付了好多钱呢
I'm looking for the Van Gogh. I paid a fortune for it.
拍卖♥♥结束前我们会保管所有商品
All items are held till the end of the auction.
你需要
You need to --
来 我来带你离开
Come on. I'm getting you out of here.
快来 跟我过来
Come on. Stay with me.
在这儿别动 好吗
Stay right here, okay?
带我走吧 求你了
Take me with you -- please!
我们得把这些人都带走
We have to get these people out of here.
这东西怎么开的
How do you open this thing?
莉兹 你得走了
Lizzy, you need to go.
-该死 密♥码♥是什么 -听我说
- Damn it! What's the code? - Listen to me.
我从那边的隧♥道♥被带过来的
I was brought in through a series of tunnels that way.
如果你快点走 在他们发现之前
If you hurry, you'll be miles away
你就可以走出几公里了
before they ever realize you're gone.
带上男孩快点走
Take the boy and go.
你会被杀掉的
You could be killed.
她离开了大厅 分开找
She's off the main floor. Split up.
-检查每一个房♥间 -救我
- Check every room. - Help me!
莉兹 你已经尽力了
Lizzy, you did everything you could.
该走了
It's time to go.
快走
Go.
分头找
Spread out!
我们要立刻找到那个女的
We need to find that girl immediately.
快走
Come on.
这边走 这边走
Okay, get in here. Get in here.
佩雷蒂家的男孩跑哪去了
Where the hell's the Peretti boy?
等你那位不堪一击的朋友醒过来
I'm sure your friend with the glass jaw
他会告诉你的
will enlighten you when he comes to.
这对你来说有什么好处
What's in this for you?
你不会懂的 你不是金家人
You wouldn't understand. You're not a King.
真好笑
Funny.
你♥爸♥爸也说过同样的话
Your father used to say that exact phrase
好像他说话无需逻辑一样
as if it somehow excused him from the use of logic.
对我来说有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我父亲的遗产及金家家产
Legacy and the King family fortune.
如果这只是为了钱也太没新意了
If this is just about the money, that would be so banal.
我猜你♥爸♥爸会用所有钱
I bet your father would trade it all
去换与好友在公园里再次漫步的机会
for one more walk in the park with a good friend.
告诉我...
Tell me...
你的好朋友们如今都在哪
where are all your good friends now, huh?
要是你觉得这世上有不是看在钱的份上
If you think there's a soul in this world
效忠于你的人
loyal to anything but your pocketbook,
那你才是那个
then you're the one
说话无需逻辑的人
who's excused himself from the use of logic.
你的奖品
Your prize.
去找那个孩子
Let's find that kid!
文森特 穿过那扇门
Vincent, I need you to run through that door.
看见了吗
See it?
能跑多远跑多远 好吗
Go as far as you can, okay?
你不跟我一起走吗 你不能回去
You're not coming with me? You can't go back!
快跑 快
Run. Go!
快
Go!
亚巴里 在你报仇之前 想想...
Yaabari, before you exact your vengeance, consider this --
我能轻而易举地给你提供
I could easily provide you
足够的势力和军事力量
with enough influence and firepower
让你称王称霸
to crown yourself king.
难道不该结束在林中逃窜
Isn't it time you stopped running through the forest
和一群毛孩子一起打游击的日子了吗
playing army with a bunch of kids?
真是慷慨啊
A generous offer,
但我来这不只是为了报仇
but I'm here for more than just my vengeance.
我就知道 你的幕后主使是谁
I knew it. Who's backing you?
一个在约翰内斯堡的男人
A man in Johannesburg
悬赏四千万美元买♥♥你的项上人头
has put a $40 million bounty on your head.
我打算去领赏
I plan to collect it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
从这到约翰内斯堡的路上什么事都可能发生
A lot can happen between here and Johannesburg.
你不用亲自到约翰内斯堡去
You will not be traveling to Johannesburg.
你没听懂我的话
You are not listening.
悬赏是用来买♥♥你的项上人头
I said the bounty is on your head.
联调局探员还没抓到
We shouldn't be doing this
我们不该来干这个
with that FBI agent loose on the property.
她明显是跟雷丁顿一伙的
She is clearly working with Reddington.
否则她为什么出价这么高
Why else would she bid so high?
为了抓他
To apprehend him.
有谁会比联调局更想要雷丁顿
Who wants Reddington more than the FBI?
而且反正会找到她的 所以别找借口了
Either way, she'll be found, so stop making excuses.
你知道这回是我赢了
You know I've got you beaten.
你搞得太情绪化了
You're getting too emotionally invested.
你知道你听起来像谁
You realize who you sound like.
你还记得我第一次打网球赢你吗
Do you remember the first time I beat you at tennis?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我拿到三次赛点
I had you at match point three times,
三次我都送分给你
and all three times, I lost in an unforced error.
然后你开始说爸爸绝不会
Then you opened your mouth about how father
把遗产托付给一个失败者
would never entrust the estate to a loser.
接下来我直接发球得分
I aced you on the next serve.
就在这
Right here.
别当成私人恩怨
Try not to take it personally.
生意归生意
Business is business.
说实话 雷蒙德 我一直挺喜欢你的
In fact, Raymond, I've always been quite fond of you.
我无法形容你这一番话多让我感到欣慰
Can't tell you what a comfort that is to me.
莉兹
Lizzy.
莉兹
Lizzy.
手铐的钥匙在他裤子后面的口袋里
The handcuff key's in his back pocket.
找到了
Okay.
有人会找回来的
Someone's gonna come back.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here.
这真是太丢脸了
This is a fiasco.
那个冒名顶替的家伙装作我邀请的客人
That impostor took the place of my invited guest,
她对梵高的画作置之不理
she ignored the Van Gogh,
抬高雷丁顿的卖♥♥价
drove up the price for Reddington,
还带走了佩雷蒂家的男孩
and stole the Peretti boy.
这和在迪拜的那次有何不同...
How is this any different from Dubai --
那名东方走私犯被赶出去
That smuggler from the Orient who had to be ejected?
害我在结算时损失了三百万美元
Cost me $3 million at the deadline,
而我还是打败了你
and I still beat you.
合同截止时间到了
The contractual deadline has passed.
最终账目确认
The last tally stands.
弗朗西斯少爷赢了
Master Francis is the winner.
父亲 这太荒唐了 你必须叫停了
Father, this is ridiculous. You must call this off.
你跟我一样清楚 没有叫停一说
You know as well as I do. There is no calling it off.
赶紧的
Get on with it.
如果枪没打响
If that hammer falls on an empty chamber,
我就会在你趴下之前打死你
you'll be dead before you hit the ground.
放下枪
Put it down.
厄尔
Earl.
多年之前 就应该有人帮你解脱痛苦了
Someone should have put you out of your misery generations ago.
天啊 这概率是多少
Oh, my God. What are the odds?
我会让你们三人自己承受哀痛
I'll leave the three of you to your own misery.
别去院子里 跟号♥子里同住的人搞好关系
Avoid the yard, be nice to your cell mate,
无论如何都不要吃法兰克福香肠和豆类
and whatever you do, don't eat the franks and beans.
还有 我不需要你们的低级晚礼服
Oh, and I don't need your lousy tux.
我想要回我自己的衣服
I want my clothes back.
by My Morning Jacket
基恩探员说我们从金家找到了一本账目
Agent Keen says we recovered a ledger full of names
上面写满了姓名和日期
and dates from the King family estate.
销♥售♥票♥据♥可以追朔到二百年之前
Bills of sale are being traced back 200 years.
我很高兴今天总算有点好事
I'm glad something went well today.
什么意思
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表