He was coming, Alan, because you sent him.
我还指使了不少人
I sent a lot of guys.
那时候 你我关系可不是很好
You and I were not on the best of terms at the time.
既然你一直以受害者自居
And since you're playing the innocent victim in all this,
那我想提醒你
let me remind you --
你突然消失的时候 曾偷走了关于我们的
you stole some very damaging information about us
极具威胁的信息
when you disappeared.
是你违反我们的协议在先
You violated our agreement.
错
No.
我一直遵守着协议
I honored it.
我稳住了其他人
I got the others to hold off,
但米洛斯·基尔霍夫 或者柏林
but Milos Kirchhoff, Berlin,
不管他用的是什么鬼名字
whatever the hell name he's using...
他摆脱了控制[咬断了狗链]
He chewed through the leash.
我没法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
你的狗现在有新目标了 就是你
Well, now your dog is tracking a new scent -- yours.
我帮不了你 艾伦
And there's nothing I can do about that, Alan.
我让我的人到处找他
I have my people looking for him,
可柏林消失了
but Berlin has gone into the wind.
他很快就会找上你
And he's coming for you.
你在我们的人里没有盟友
You have no allies in my group.
没有了我的保护 他们会
Without me to protect you, they'll take you down
不计任何后果而打垮你
and they'll let the chips fall where they may.
所以这既是我的危机 也是你的
So this is as much your problem as it is mine.
长官 国家情报总局办公室
Sir, O.D.N.I. has credible intel
接到可靠消息 您可能有生命危险
that there might be an attempt on your life.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
他们还在调查
Still waiting to hear.
他们想将您转移到麦克奈尔要塞
They want to move you to Fort McNair
向您做完整汇报
to do a full briefing.
费奇副部长 我是国土安♥全♥局♥的
Deputy Fitch, Homeland Security.
请跟我们走
We need you to come with us.
保护者到位 按计划上路
Guardian's en route. Delivery on schedule.
我们的办公室已经通知了大学
Our office has notified the university.
联♥系♥华盛顿办事处
Contact the D.C. field office.
我要最新的情况 目击证人 卫星影像
Get me an update on any eyewitnesses, satellite footage.
摩萨德肯定也监控到了艾伦·费奇绑♥架♥案
Alan Fitch's abduction must be on Mossad's radar.
联♥系♥你在特拉维夫的人
Reach out to your people in Tel Aviv.
而你 跟他谈谈
And you -- talk to him.
伊丽莎白 我们得谈谈 现在
Elizabeth, we need to talk. Now.
汤姆
Tom.
怎么了
What?
你说汤姆死了 可他没死
You told me tom is dead. He's not.
谁告诉你他还活着
Who told you he's alive?
我很失望 因为你觉得
I'm disappointed you haven't felt
我还不足以让你信任 必须对我隐瞒
that you could trust me enough to tell me this.
听着 好吧 我骗了你
Look, okay, I lied.
但我没说实话
But I only kept it a secret
是因为我知道你希望他死
because I know you want him dead.
不 你没说实话
No, you kept it a secret
是因为你不愿意承认
because you didn't want to admit to yourself
自己还爱着他
that you still love him,
不愿承认 以他的所作所为
that even after everything he has done,
以他如此恶劣地对待你之后
after how horribly he treated you,
你竟然还放不下他
you still can't let him go.
你是在玩过家家
So...you're playing house.
我从他嘴里问出了情报
I've been using him as a source,
他非常有价值
and he's been incredibly valuable.
一般来说 你从汤姆·基恩嘴里问到的情报
Normally, any intelligence you could gather from Tom Keen
都是些以前的信息了
would be yesterday's news.
但柏林潜伏起来了
But Berlin has gone to ground,
很可能靠的是他以前的手下
and is likely dependent on former assets he used
当时你的丈夫也在为他做事
when your husband was in his employ.
所以看起来汤姆可能还是有一点价值的
So it seems Tom may be of some value after all.
我要知道他能告诉你的
I need to know everything he can tell you
所有柏林之前的安全屋和联络人
about Berlin's former safe houses, former contacts.
现在最重要的是找到艾伦·费奇
All that matters is finding Alan Fitch.
该结束了
This ends now.
我已经给了你柏林的线索
I already gave you Berlin.
我告诉过你该去哪儿找他
I told you where to find him.
是的 然后他消失了
Yes. And he disappeared.
被关在这儿我也只能做这么多
I did everything I could... from in here.
别想了 我早就说过
Forget it. I already told you --
我也说过这是唯一的办法
And I told you it's the only way.
你看看 莉斯 这就是问题
Take a look, Liz. This is a problem.
你没有时间了
And time is not on your side.
我要的是情报 不是建议
I need information, not advice.
你我都知道你现在已经冲昏了头脑
We both know that you are in over your head.
你不适合干这种事 莉斯
You are not equipped for this, Liz,
因为你不是个杀手
because you are not a killer.
所以我才能活到现在
It's why I'm still alive
所以现在一具尸体摆在你眼前
and why you've got a corpse lying there
你却什么都没做
that you have done nothing with.
你的警卫 你射中的那个
And your bodyguard, the one that you shot --
你觉得他现在在哪儿
where do you think he is right now?
他去拿枪了 莉斯
He's getting a gun, Liz,
为了回来杀我
so he can come back here and kill me
说不定顺便把你也杀了
and then probably kill you, too.
我告诉你 有一个解决办法
Now, I told you -- there is a way out of this.
我可以把柏林交给你
I can give you Berlin,
而你只要
and all you have to do...
放我走
is let me go.
天哪 他还真受欢迎
Gosh, he's a popular guy.
我打赌肯定有人特别想他
I bet somebody's gonna miss him.
柏林
Berlin.
奥伦堡六号♥
Orenburg six.
天蝎
Scorpio.
-该行动已失效 -等等 听着
- That function is no longer valid. - Wait, wait, listen.
告诉他汤姆·基恩想谈谈
Tell him Tom Keen wants to talk.
莉斯 你为什么要这么做
Liz, why would you do this?
我是说 风险太大了
I mean, you're risking everything.
为了找到柏林
To find Berlin.
你作为一个联邦探员却窝藏逃犯
You're a federal agent harboring a fugitive.
甚至更糟糕 你还监禁他
I mean, worse than that -- you're keeping him captive.
外面有五百多个警♥察♥在找费奇的下落
500 cops are out there looking for Fitch right now,
通过这个我们就能找到他
and we're gonna find him because of this.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
-我要回去 -不行
- I need you to bring me in. - No.
听我说
Listen to me.
我能帮你
I can help you.
今时不同往日 计划已变
Well, time has passed. Plans have changed.
我知道你抓了费奇
I know you have Fitch.
我知道他们对你和你的行动的了解程度
I know everything they know about you and your operation,
你绝对会想知道的
and you're gonna want to hear it,
但除非让我回去 不然我是不会说的
but I'm not telling you anything until you bring me in.
不管他能不能带我们找到费奇
Whether he leads us to Fitch or not,
我都得把他抓起来
I got to take him in.
你听到了没
Are you hearing me?
你在告诉我这件事之前
You had to know when you told me
就应该知道我会这么做
that this is where it was gonna go.
我 莉斯 我不能参与其中
I -- Liz, I can't be part of this.
他是个线人 和雷丁顿一样
He's an informant, like Reddington.
区别在于你没有爱着雷丁顿
The difference is you're not in love with Reddington.
我搞到了个地址
I got an address.
在哪
Where?
在哪 在哪有区别吗
Where? What difference does it make where?
你准备到他说的柏林的
What? You're gonna follow his lead
藏身之处去找他吗
to someplace he says Berlin is hiding?
不行 那里说不定正埋伏好了等你过去
No. There could be 50 guys waiting.
太蠢了
That's stupid.
闭嘴 我又没问你
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表