我在这事上损失了一大笔钱 红魔
I lost a lot of money on this, Red.
几千万啊
Tens of millions.
根本不是因为钱
This has nothing to do with the money.
你希望这个研究能成功
You wanted it to work.
在你所有的成就中
For all you've achieved,
你本以为这会是你留给世人的最大财富
you actually thought this might be your legacy.
要不是因为你
If it wasn't for you,
我留给世人的就会是被判终身监禁了
my legacy would be life without parole.
或许你没能拯救世人
Well, maybe you didn't save mankind
免于英年早逝
from an untimely death,
但总有一天 你或许能救我一命
but someday, you may be able to spare me from one.
你是不是该告诉我今天到底是怎么回事
Care to tell me what the hell happened today?
确实应该
I suppose I should.
你在我们眼皮底下带走了鲍威尔
You stole Powell out from under us,
一小时后 他死了
and then an hour later, he ends up dead?
是你杀的吗
Did you kill that man?!
如果你能不要大吵大闹
I'm happy to discuss the day's events,
我很乐意与你聊聊这一天发生的事
but not if you insist on doing so at this volume.
你把这案子交给我们是因为你想找到鲍威尔
You gave us this case because you wanted Powell,
然后利用我们逼他现身
and then you used us to flush him out.
是的
Yes.
是的
"Yes."
你想要的是那些科技
You wanted the science.
那些科技没用
The science didn't work.
鲍威尔的数据结果是伪造的
Powell was falsifying his results.
他对长生不老从来都不感兴趣
He was never interested in immortality,
不过你已经知道这点了
but you know that.
他只想要他的未婚妻回到他身边
He wanted to get his fiancé back.
他知道一切都结束了
He knew it was over,
所以他做了了断
so he ended it.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
那只是真♥相♥的一半
That's half the truth.
我可不会轻信你的话
I don't take anything you say at face value.
好吧
Fair enough.
我对鲍威尔研究的兴趣只是一部分原因
My interest in Powell's research was only half the picture.
这件事其实是为了罗杰·霍布斯
This was always about Roger Hobbs.
我利用联调局给罗杰制♥造♥了些麻烦
I used the FBI to create a problem for Roger.
我要他欠我人情 现在他欠下了
I needed the man to be in my debt, and now he is.
罗杰·霍布斯是个谋杀犯
Roger Hobbs is a murderer.
也许他没有亲自动手做那些试验
He may not have conducted those experiments,
但是按照法律规定 他同样有罪
but according to the law, he is just as guilty,
但是现在没有鲍威尔 我们就无法证明
and now without Powell, we can't prove it.
不要这么急着与罗杰·霍布斯为敌
Don't be so quick to make an enemy of Roger Hobbs.
你还没意识到 莉兹 但是乌云即将到来
You don't see it yet, Lizzy, but a dark cloud is approaching,
在它降临之时 罗杰·霍布斯在必要的时候
and when it arrives, Roger Hobbs will be a very good friend
会是一个很重要的朋友
at exactly the moment he needs to be.
哈罗德 抱歉打断你工作了
Harold, sorry to pull you away.
这一身不错啊
Looking sharp.
我正要去参加一个募捐活动
I'm on my way to some fundraiser --
又是那种高价出♥售♥廉价物品的活动
another $5 piece of chicken for $50,000 a plate.
我有预感你在未来
I have a feeling you'll be seeing
会遇到很多类似的情况
a lot more of those in the future.
听说罗杰·霍布斯的事顺利解决了
Heard things worked out for Roger Hobbs.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear it.
我只是来
Hey, I just came by
澄清我们早前的对话
to clear the air about our conversation earlier.
希望你没误解我的话
I hope you didn't misconstrue my intent.
-没问题 -那就好
- Not a problem. - Good.
我不想任何事影响我们的关系
I wouldn't want anything to come between us.
我想问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question --
今天早些时候我接到莱文医生的电♥话♥
I got a call earlier from Dr. Levin.
他说可能要把我从临床试验中除名
He said I might get cut from the trial.
这件事你知道吗
You know anything about that?
我怎么会知道这件事
How would I know anything about that?
但是别担心 我会打电♥话♥问问
But I wouldn't sweat it. I'll make a call.
朋友就该这么做
That's what friends do.
你怎么还没走
What are you still doing here?
我也正想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
晚餐怎么取消了
What happened to dinner?
我只是不想出门
I just didn't feel like going out.
怎么了 基恩
What's going on, Keen?
之前你说我有很多事值得庆祝
You said earlier that I had so much to celebrate.
你知道那不是真的
You know that isn't true.
我以为我到了三十岁时
I mean, I though by the time I was in my 30s,
会有一些能拿出来炫耀的事
I'd have something to show for it.
至少会成为一个有威望的侧写师
I would at least be a prestigious profiler.
当年我在班里成绩可是名列前茅的
I mean, I was the top in my class.
我以为我会和某个人相爱
I thought I'd have a loving relationship with someone,
也许还会一起组织一个家庭
maybe we would be raising a family together.
至少你有只狗
At least you've got a dog.
这点已经胜过我了
That's one up on me.
我不知道自己是谁
I don't know who I am.
我不知道今天是不是我的生日
I don't know if this is my birthday.
我甚至都不知道自己的名字
I don't even know my own name.
不 我知道我是谁
No, I know who I am.
我是某个手段高明的反♥社♥会♥分子的傀儡
I am the puppet of some high-functioning sociopath.
我都不知道自己在这里做什么
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
你之所以在这里
What you're doing here
是为了和我一起庆祝你的生日
is celebrating your birthday with me.
你怎么会...
What did you --
我给餐厅打了电♥话♥
See, I called the restaurant.
我想要给你和你的朋友送一支红酒
I thought I'd send you and your friends a bottle of wine.
结果那里根本没人定位子
Turns out, there wasn't a reservation,
所以我想既然你不打算去咏仪家
so I figured since you weren't going to Wing Yee,
我就把咏仪家带到你面前
I was bringing Wing Yee to you.
瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you!
我一直留着这支酒到特别的时刻再喝
I've been saving this for a special occasion.
既然如此
Well...
我很荣幸地来喝一杯
I'm honored.
不管要花多长时间
I don't care how long it takes
要付出多大代价
or what expense you have to go to.
我都要找到雅各布·菲尔普斯
I want Jacob Phelps found.
-小点声 -你在这干什么
- Shh! Shh! - What are you doing?!
我没有别的地方可去了
I didn't know where else to go.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表