有一个在流血
往商店跑了
警♥察♥吗
我的车被偷了
两个美国人
他们还带着个女孩
那个女孩还在流血
拜托了
我在迪安格汉拉
赶紧的
什么叫你现在在偷的车里面
What do you mean you're in a stolen car?
这是迫不得已
We had to!
萨勒诺是黑警 安全屋被袭击了
Salerno's dirty. The safe house was assaulted by a tac team.
而且为什么有摩萨德跟踪我们
And why the hell are we being trailed by Mossad?!
什么
Say again?
莎马·纳瓦比
Samar Navabi?
她搞定了萨勒诺 帮助我们逃跑了
She took down Salerno, covered our escape.
但卡贾中枪了
But Kaja's been shot.
听我说 赶紧弃车
Listen to me -- you two need to ditch the car,
电♥话♥也扔了 马上切断一切联♥系♥方式
dump your phones, and get off the grid right now.
离他们所在地点最近的固话在哪儿
Where's the nearest landline to their current location?
往前四个街区
Okay, uh, four blocks ahead,
斯洛娃和史克瓦的转角
corner of Stalowa and Srodkowa.
赶去那 我十分钟后给你电♥话♥
Find it. I'll call you there in 10.
明白
Got it.
莎马·纳瓦比到底是谁
Who the hell is Samar Navabi?
雷丁顿夫人 别闹了
Mrs. Reddington! Enough is enough!
你跑不掉的
There's no escape!
我们浪费的时间越多
And the more time we waste,
到时候你受的苦也会越多
the harder it's gonna be for you when we find you!
库珀
Cooper?
哈罗德跟我说当地警♥察♥有黑警
Harold tells me the local police may not be your greatest ally.
快带我们离开
Get us out of here.
我叫了位老朋友帮忙
I've reached out to an old friend for assistance.
卡帕·杜比可是我在华沙的人
Kaspar Dubicki's my man in Warsaw.
他在斯维特斯基桥下等你
He's waiting for you under the Swietokrzyski bridge --
你往东走2.5公里就到了
2 1/2 kilometers east of your current position.
2.5公里也太远了吧
2 1/2 kilometers is a world away.
路上不知有多少黑警
There are a million dirty cops between here and there,
他们都在找她
and they're all after her.
我安排了一点分散他们注意力的事
I've arranged for a small diversion.
联♥系♥上杜比可
Just get to Dubicki.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
不能
No.
你能相信我
You can trust me.
告诉雷丁顿事已办妥
Tell Reddington it is done.
是的 效果不错
Yeah -- big boom.
安全
It's clear.
铁轨一直通往那座桥
The tracks run all the way to the bridge.
好了 坚持住
All right. Hang on.
雷丁顿夫人
Mrs. Reddington!
你是个聪明的女孩
You're a clever girl.
坐好
Keep that down.
吃了它 能缓解疼痛
Take these. It'll help with the pain.
谢谢
Thank you.
账号♥是924386
Account number 924386.
空壳公♥司♥叫冈萨雷斯货运
Shell company is Gonzalez Cargo.
你在说什么
What are you doing?
临终遗言
Dying declaration.
不
No.
你不会死 至少不是今天
You're not dying -- not today.
我并非一直是个囚徒
I wasn't always a prisoner.
一开始 银行付给我
In the beginning, the bank paid me --
给了我一间公♥寓♥和一辆车
gave me apartment, a car.
我知道他们的意图
I knew what they were doing --
恐怖组织 有组织犯罪
Terrorist cartels, organized crime.
但我视而不见
But I looked the other way.
我帮助他们维持业务
I helped them stay in business.
我并不比他们好多少
I'm no better than they are.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们耽误了十分钟
We've got to be 10 minutes out.
雷丁顿 你怎么
Reddington. How did you --
都把枪放下吧
Enough with the guns.
我爱火车 我祖父经营过铁路生意
I love trains. My grandfather rode the rails.
你看过《将军号♥》吗
Have you ever seen "The General"?
巴斯特·基顿主演的
Buster Keaton?
我的天
Oh, my Goodness.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
杜比可说桥下已经聚集了大批警♥察♥
Dubicki said the bridge was swarming with police.
我们动作得快点
We need to move quickly.
卡贾呢
And Kaja?
很安全 我保证
Quite safe, I assure you.
她正在去我的飞机的路上
On her way to my Gulfstream.
我会安排机上医生来治疗她的伤口
I'll arrange for an onboard medic to tend to her wounds.
我们20分钟后起飞
We'll be wheels-up in 20.
我还给你们两位订了回家的头等舱机票
I've also booked the two of you first-class tickets home.
不 你不能带走她 不
No, you can't take her! No!
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys.
别拿枪对着别人
Enough with the pointing.
别担心 唐纳德 他们不会开枪的
Don't worry, Donald. They won't shoot you.
但他们会约束你 必要时会比较凶残
But they will restrain you -- rigorously if necessary.
现在 请恕我有事要离开
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to.
确保他们上飞机
Be sure they make their flight.
不不不
No. No, no.
来吧
Come on.
咱们来点音乐吧
Let's make some music?
进来
Yes?
是他
It's him.
什么事
Yeah, hello?
我想我们是时候该见面了
I think it's time we met.
我等了好久好久
This has been a long time coming.
希望这是值得的
I hope it's been worth it.
太浪费了
What a terrible waste.
时间 流血 金钱
Time, blood, money.
但到最后 换来什么了
And in the end, for what?
复仇
Revenge.
这就是我的动力
That's my passion.
复仇不是动力 是病
Revenge isn't a passion -- it's a disease
它会蚕食你的心智 毒害你的灵魂
That eats at your mind and poisons your soul.
有一次我参加夏令营
I attended summer camp
有一个女孩 特维拉·斯坦斯伯里
with this little stick of a girl -- Twila Stansberry.
简直是个运动健将 玩夺旗大战很厉害
Hell of an athlete -- Capture the Flag.
对健身有无限的热情
Had an unrelenting passion for fitness.
总嫌自己不够瘦 这减一点 那减一点
Never skinny enough -- a pound here, a pound there.
跑得比鹿还快
Ran like a deer.
直到她不行了 走路都困难
Until she couldn't -- could barely walk.
原来她是患了厌食症
Turns out she was anorexic.
这个病还让她失明了
The disease caused her to lose her sight.
我从没见过哪个人比特维拉还在意自己的身材
I've never known anyone more obsessed with their body than Twila.
她花了一生时间所追求的东西反而毁了她
Spent her entire life chasing something that destroyed her.
你要确定你这动力不会害了你
Make sure your passion isn't your sickness.
你妻子会被仔细地肢解的
Your wife is coming apart nicely.
我们有个共同的敌人
We have a common enemy.
谁
Who?
那个跟你说我杀了你女儿的人
Whoever told you that I killed your daughter.
你不能再碰我妻子了
You are finished with my wife.
你这么觉得吗
Think so?
是的 没错
Yes, you are.
我有样东西
I have something
我觉得它对你来说比复仇更有价值
I suspect you value far more than revenge --
你的钱
your money.
你的意思是
What you're telling me
我们对局面完全失去了控制
is we have totally lost control of the situation.
雷丁顿和证人都不见了
Reddington and the witness are gone.
柏林不见了 红魔的妻子也不见了
Berlin -- gone. Red's wife -- gone.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表