他的安全屋叫做皇宫
He's using a safe house called the Palace.
我们正往那边去
We're on our way.
不用 我知道皇宫
No. I know the Palace.
你们离那还有一英里他就能知道
You people get within a mile of that place, he'll be made.
-我来处理 -行了吧 雷丁顿
- I'll handle it. - Forget it, Reddington.
我们不是你的手下 你也不能管我们
We're not on your payroll, and you can't call us off.
我们会处理
We're on it.
要多少钱你们肯放她
How much do you want for her?
她可以给你
You can have her.
对不起 邓比
Sorry, Dembe.
干的不错啊 玛德琳
Well-played, Madeline.
我想是对我去年占了上风的报复吧
Payback for my little gambit last year, I presume.
现在我们两不相欠了
Consider us even.
"红魔"雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond "Red" Reddington.
11号♥商品
Lot number 11.
太美妙了
Beautiful.
小心点 小子们
Careful there, boys.
可别弄伤了拍卖♥♥品
You don't want to bruise the merchandise.
我们找到了邓比
We intercepted Dembe.
他告诉我们普拉特是诱饵
He informed us they used Pratt as bait,
绑♥架♥是假的
faked the kidnapping
就为了帮金家抓红魔
in order to bring Red into the Kings' custody.
金家的拍卖♥♥会
King family auctions
主要是为罪犯提供各种有价值的东西
are all about providing criminals with items of value.
有什么比雷丁顿更有价值的
What's more valuable than Reddington?
我们查到可能的拍卖♥♥地点了吗
Where are we on potential auction locations?
金家人在全世界都有房♥产
The Kings have real-estate holdings all over the world.
只有被邀请的人才能知道具体地点
You'd have to be invited to know where this thing is.
我们不要只关注金家人
Let's not focus on the Kings.
关注一下他们的客人
Let's focus on the Kings' guests.
尝试将我们已知的拍卖♥♥品
Try and match the items we know they have for sale
和那些可能感兴趣竞拍的人做个匹配
with the people who might be interested in buying them.
我们整理出一份名单
We'll put together a list.
通知主要出入境关口的移♥民♥局和运输安♥全♥局♥
Alert immigration and the TSA on major points of entry.
发现目标只向我们汇报 不要逮捕
Identify and report only. Do not detain.
你坚决保持沉默
Your insistence on not speaking, sir,
会让本就无聊的过程变得更糟
is making a tedious exercise ever so much worse.
放这里 先生们
Over here, gentlemen.
求你了
Please.
谁能救救我
Someone help me.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿本人
Raymond Reddington in the flesh.
你一定是泰勒
You must be Tyler.
我希望你不要像你兄弟一样短视
I hope you're not as short-sighted as your brother.
我也能成为你们最重要的客户之一
I could be one of your most valued customers.
据我所知 你是为数不多
As I recall, you're one of the few prospects
拒绝我们拍卖♥♥邀请的潜在客户之一
who rejected an invitation to our auction.
不过这招还不错
Nice try, though.
我还没开始用我的招数呢
I haven't even begun to try.
有一件关于你家族的事
There is one thing about your family
一直让我很好奇
that's always intrigued me.
据统计 65%的遗产
Statistically, 65% of inherited fortunes
会被第二代浪费掉
are frittered away by the second generation.
第三代则是90%
90% by the third.
金氏家族是怎样
How is it that the Kings
成功避免了这种趋势的呢
have successfully defied that trend?
你一定要告诉我你们的秘诀
You must tell me your secret.
赢家得到一切
Winner takes all.
那败者呢
And the loser?
那与你无关
None of your business.
说实话 我一直欣赏工作认真的人
Really, I'm all for being thorough,
可你这样量可有点侵犯人隐私了
but at this point, you're just taking the nickel tour.
阿历克西·科斯柯夫
Alexi Koskov,
一个拥有大量失窃艺术品收藏的
a Russian oligarch with an extensive collection
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥寡头
of stolen masterpieces.
艺术品犯罪部门说
The art crime division says
自从2002年梵高的画作失踪以来
he's been trying to acquire the Van Gogh
他就一直在试图寻获它
since it disappeared in 2002.
科斯柯夫在禁飞名单上 他怎么来美国
Koskov's on the no-fly list. How can he get into the country?
他不能来
He can't.
但他新的收♥购♥代理人
But his new acquisitions emissary,
约瑟芬·沙利文
Josephine Sullivan,
今天早上从洛杉矶飞来华盛顿
flew in from L.A. this morning.
刚刚入住了先锋酒店
She just checked in to the Vanguard.
把她带来
Bring her in.
我猜你去过楼下了
I presume you've been downstairs.
是的
I have.
雷丁顿能彻底改变比赛局面
Reddington's a game changer.
你赢不了的
You can't win.
我可不打算现在放弃
I have no intention of quitting now.
就算你赢了
Even if you win,
我也只有16%的机会输 六分之一
I only have a 16% chance of losing -- one in six.
我们知道你会代表阿历克西·科斯柯夫
We know you're working as a representative for Alexi Koskov
在一个非法拍卖♥♥中鉴定并购买♥♥
to authenticate and purchase a stolen painting
一副失窃名画
from an illegal auction.
因此 我们可以以从犯的罪名起诉你
As such, we can charge you as an accessory after the fact,
不仅限于梵高的画
not only for the Van Gogh,
还有金氏家族为了获得他们的藏品
but for every crime the King family has committed
所犯的全部罪行
to acquire the rest of their stock,
还包括绑♥架♥和非法监禁
including kidnapping and false imprisonment.
这是局里关于你和你老板的档案
This is the bureau's file on you and your boss.
我们抓不到科斯柯夫
Koskov is untouchable.
但你可就在这儿
But you're right here.
她收到的指示是
Her instructions were to introduce herself
去哈列斯顿·里德酒店向大堂接待自我介绍
to the concierge at the Harleston Read Hotel.
这家酒店是金家信托基金会名下的
Owned by the King family trust.
-那里的所有人都是他们的雇员 -就这样
- Everyone there is on their payroll. - That's it?
她应该要求一间能看到国会大厦风景的房♥间
She's supposed to ask for a room with a view of the Capitol.
-然后呢 -然后她会得到一个房♥间号♥
- Then what? - She'd get a room number.
再之后就不知道了
After that, no idea.
她从没参加过拍卖♥♥
She's never attended the auction.
除了酒店和暗号♥ 我们什么都不知道
Beyond the hotel and the password, we have nothing.
也不尽然
That's not necessarily true.
他们在等一个叫约瑟芬·沙利文的美国人
They're expecting an American named Josephine Sullivan.
我们能让他们如愿
We can give them that.
卧底吗 不行
Undercover? Forget it.
我知道你想把他救回来 但肯定有别的办法
I know you want him back, but there has to be another way.
你要是还能想到别的 我洗耳恭听
If you can think of one, I'm all ears.
好吧 我们就这么做
Okay. We do it.
但只限在酒店打探
But only as far as the hotel.
去那里尽可能地搜集信息
Go there. Get what you can.
我会让一个小组随时准备突击拍卖♥♥会
I'll have a tac team standing by to hit the auction
只等你告诉我们确切的地址
as soon as you give us a location.
我是基恩
Keen.
是我
It's me.
你给我打电♥话♥干什么
What the hell are you doing calling me?
有个新任务 我得暂时离开
Got a new assignment. I'm going away for a while.
她叫什么
What's her name?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
-不像... -我吗
- It's not -- - Me?
是啊 我是说 不 这...
Yeah. I mean, no. I mean, it's --
这...你最近怎么样
It's, uh -- how you been?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你让我惹上了好多麻烦
I'm in a lot of trouble because of you.
所以呢 就这样吗
So, what? That's it?
柏林消停了 你就...又找了个活吗
Berlin is out of commission, and you just...get another gig?
我消失了这么久 只想...
Going away for a long time, and I thought I'd...
我不知道 我只想说...
I don't know. I just wanted to say...
我觉得你想说的是"再见"
I think the word you're looking for is goodbye.
我得挂了
Look, I got to go.
看起来我们之间唯一的共同点
It seems like the only thing we have in common anymore
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表