It's on an autopsy chart somewhere.
我明白你的意思 可是你得...
Okay, I hear you, but you have to --
贝塞斯达综合医院几天前
Bethesda General sent tissue samples
给疾控中心发去了一份组织样本
to the CDC a few days ago.
一起大学生可疑死亡的病例
A suspicious death of a college student.
中心才刚刚开始调查
The center's just starting an investigation.
我需要那个学生的家庭住址
I need that student's home address,
还有让纳瓦比探员接电♥话♥
and I need to speak to Agent Navabi.
詹宁斯夫人 谢谢你同意见我
Mrs. Jennings, thank you for seeing me.
我知道你现在非常难过
I know this is an extremely difficult time.
我收到过疾控中心发来的信息说要开展调查
I got a message from the CDC about the investigation.
但我没想到他们这么快就派人来了
But I didn't think they'd be sending someone over so quickly.
能给我讲讲康纳的情况吗
Can you tell me about Connor?
你目前都知道什么
What you know so far?
知道的不多
Not much.
康纳是法律系的学生
Connor was a law student.
他们告诉我康纳正在校园里走着
I was told he was walking across campus
突然就开始颤抖 然后抽搐
when he just started shaking, and then convulsing.
有一个医生怀疑
One of the doctors suggested
他可能感染了一种罕见的轮状病毒
he may have contracted a rare form of rotavirus?
不 你怀疑还有其它的可能
No, you're right to be thinking
是有道理的
this could be something else entirely.
-很可能是恶意袭击 -恶意袭击
- Perhaps malicious. - Malicious?
老实说 詹宁斯夫人
To be honest, Mrs. Jennings,
你儿子有可能是被人故意感染的
your son may have been intentionally infected.
是因为...
Is this because...
因为什么
Is this because...?
如果有这种能力的人
If Connor was targeted
把康纳作为袭击目标
by someone capable of this kind of attack,
那一定和他的父亲有关
it has to be connected to his father.
他的父亲
His father?
我年轻时是国会的工作人员
When I was a young staffer on the hill,
我和我的上司有一段婚外情
I had an affair with the man I was working for.
我们当时一时糊涂 然后我怀孕了
We were stupid, and...I got pregnant.
那时候他就有很大的政♥治♥野心
Even then, he had his eyes set on a big political future,
所以我同意离开
so I agreed to go away.
作为交换他会一直给我提供生活补贴
I made a deal to receive ongoing support from him.
霍金斯参议员是袭击目标
Senator Hawkins -- he's the target.
他们在他儿子身上做了试验
They tested the virus on his son,
具有最相近基因匹配的人
the closest possible genetic match.
你得在卡拉库尔特之前找到参议员
You need to find the senator before Karakurt does.
基恩
Hey, Keen!
莎马正在和霍金斯的办公室联♥系♥
Samar's reaching out to Hawkins' office.
他还没进去
He's not inside,
所以我们还有机会保护他
so we still got a shot of keeping him clear.
我去车队那边找 华府警方有消息吗
I'll check the drive-ups. Any word from Metro?
没有 就算卡拉库尔特在里面
Negative. If Karakurt's inside,
也没人看见过他
nobody's spotted him yet.
请上前 姓名
Step up, please. Name?
弗莱明 《欧洲电讯报》记者
Flemming, European Wire,
乔纳斯·弗莱明
弗莱明 媒体证编号♥6362
Flemming, press badge 6362.
我们要检查一下你的包
We're gonna need to check the case.
没问题
We're good.
他在司法部给的媒体名单上
He's on the Main Justice press list.
是时候了 哈罗德
It's time, Harold.
给汤姆·康纳利打电♥话♥
Call Tom Connolly.
跟他说你要马上见他
Tell him you need to see him immediately.
我猜他现在还不知道
I'm assuming at the moment he has no idea
你已经确认了卡拉库尔特的目标
you've identified Karakurt's intended victim,
所以你得告诉他
which is why you need to tell him.
我为什么要告诉他
Why would I do that?
因为这样能打他个措手不及
Because he'll be caught off guard.
不仅能增加他对你的信任
And in addition to enhancing your credibility with him,
还会让他犹豫要不要继续行动
it'll make him doubt whether or not to move forward.
你觉得他会下令中止袭击吗
You think he'll call off the attack?
我认为值得一试
I think it's worth the attempt.
基恩和雷斯勒探员那边现在情况怎么样
What's the latest from Agents Keen and Ressler?
还是没有发现卡拉库尔特
Still no sign of Karakurt.
纳瓦比探员现在正跟霍金斯的助理通电♥话♥
Agent Navabi's on the line now with one of Hawkins' aides.
听我说 这不是潜在威胁
Listen to me. It's not a potential threat.
局里已经确认
The bureau has confirmed
有人马上就要袭击议员了
that a direct attack on the senator is imminent.
不 我不能告诉你我的消息来源
No, I cannot confirm my source.
那你就赶紧联♥系♥到他身边的人
Then you need to find whoever is with him
转达这个消息
and deliver the message.
出席追悼会很危险
It's not safe to attend the service.
你必须找到他
You need to find him.
您第三个上台 参议员
You'll be third to the podium, Senator.
在部长和家属代表之后
After the Minister and the family representative,
人们会先默哀一会儿 然后...
they'll have a moment of silence, and then --
堵车太严重了
We'll be sitting here forever.
算了 帕特里克 我走过去
This is fine, Patrick. I'll walk.
霍金斯参议员 您好
Senator Hawkins, how are you?
-欢迎您 议员先生 -谢谢
- Welcome, sir. - Thank you.
哈罗德 你的配合为卡拉库尔特逃走
Harold, your cooperation was instrumental
起了很重要的作用
in Karakurt's escape.
一切都按计划进行 谢谢你
Everything's on track, thanks to you.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
我的人就快抓到他了
My people are closing in on him now.
他们知道俄欧分♥析♥处的爆♥炸♥只是开始
They know the OREA bombing was just the first
后面还会有一系列的袭击
in a series of attacks.
他们也知道了病毒的事
They know about the virus.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thank you for letting me know.
但你为什么要告诉我呢
But why are you letting me know?
别告诉我 你是想要帮我
And don't tell me you want to help
因为我知道你现在
because I know you'd like nothing better
很想把我绳之以法
than to strangle me right now.
你说的没错 我告诉你
You're right. I'm letting you know
是因为我想让你取消袭击
because I want you to call it off.
我控制不了雷丁顿
I can't control Reddington,
如果我再误导我的人 他们就会起疑
and I can't misdirect my people again without drawing suspicion.
他们迟早能阻止卡拉库尔特
It's only a matter of time until they stop Karakurt.
阻止他干什么
Stop him from what?
他们都不知道他的目标是谁
They don't even know his target.
克利福德·霍金斯
Clifford Hawkins.
取消袭击吧 汤姆
Call it off, Tom.
如果主管真的想让他死
If the director really wants him dead,
他可以另择其日 另寻他法
he can find another way on another day.
不行 就要今天
No. Today is the day.
谢谢你的关心 不过一切都会顺利的
I appreciate your concern, but everything should be fine.
现在的世界多神奇啊
Strange days, don't you think?
杀人都不需要用刀 枪或者炸♥弹♥了
Assassins don't need knives or guns or bombs.
你只需要回答几个问题
All you have to do is answer a few questions
跟错误的人握握手
and shake the wrong man's hand.
记者团 快去
The press corps. Get over there now.
我认为卡拉库尔特可能冒充成了一名记者
I think Karakurt may be posing as a reporter.
他刚到 马上就进去了
He's just pulling into the service now.
霍金斯参议员
Senator Hawkins.
把他带走 快把他带走
Get him away! Get him away from us!
好 跟我们来 长官
Okay! Come with us, sir!
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
那个制♥造♥俄欧分♥析♥处爆♥炸♥案的人
The man responsible for the OREA bombing...
卡拉库尔特 我听过简报了 是他吗
Karakurt? I was briefed. Was that him?
我们会向您解释一切的 长官
We'll explain everything, sir.
-现在我们要带您去安全的地方 -谢谢
- Right now, we need to get you to a secure location. - Thank you.
请给我妻子打电♥话♥ 告诉她我没事
Please, call my wife, tell her I'm okay?
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表